Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Mr Red just came up and started rubbing my forehead. I asked him WTH he was doing.

His answer?

*I am soothing the bats.*

:banghead::floorlaugh:

I live in Galveston County. It's beautiful. The ocean floor is composed of different "sand (mostly shells and sand)" that other Gulf shores. Doesn't make it dirtier, just darker. Absolutely serene. Never been to Destin, so no opinion on that one. I keep my little tropical paradise.

Howdy neighbor..I am only about a 20 minute drive from Galveston beach..depending on traffic..

eta, hi every 1, just back from picking my son up from school, raced back to check the threads lol

I will read from bottom up...feel like I am going bat chit crazy waiting on a verdict

Not ridiculous, but funny to me and one of my Favs is when Juan said something like

"She said it so she wedded it"

mine...

Willmott is almost egging on Dr DeMarte as to why she can't get information on Travis?

Dr. DeMarte say that it was impossible to get information from Alexander because he is dead...

Mine was where he described the phone call as a squealing cat. I have never laughed so hard in my life.:floorlaugh: He made it sound as if he was discussing the weather.:raincloud:

....ummmm.....Sleuth5....we kinda need you here when the bell tolls.....

Good Afternoon!

Does anyone think there will be a verdict by the end of today?

I can't imagine what Travis' family must be feeling right now...

:please: *prayers* :please:

#jodiarias jurors have all returned to the jury room to continue deliberations.

She does NOT get to get off on "snapped!" when her whole defense has been self-defense!!!
She got on the stand and testified to self defense, nothing else. HLN..
9fa2d3787c44e28360b3558f7d7edcfa_zpse11fbf4f.jpg

Most shocking: I want "Doggy Boy" to come back so I can apologize for kicking him.

She killed that dog probably her first killing other than a few rats or small animals..they say killers start by torturing and killing animals small ones then they get very killing crazy and kill people..:twocents:

The more I hear about Texas the more I think I made a mistake by retiring in Oregon. :banghead:

I've lived in Eugene my whole life, all 58 years of it. After Mom passes away, I'm thinking about moving somewhere a little more conservative with lower taxes. I love our weather, and no tornadoes does help... :scared:

No, it is very easy to change to whatever you want, whenever you please. :)

You mean I can change into a gorgeous 20 something swimsuit model/lawyer anytime I want? :floorlaugh: you mods really *are* all powerful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892