Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Geraldo's special with full interview with CKJA..

WOW I can't believe how pathilogical sociopathic she really is.. It's like NO ONE F'N BELIEVES YOU yet she continued to spew her lies as if she was telling truths!!

I honestly think she may have went over all these 'stories & lies' so many times in the past 5 years that she has convinced herself they are fact.. It's the only way to possible explain her saying this crap over & over again even after being found Guilty. Crazy Crazy stuff!!

Agreed.

Moreover, LE and prosecutor have alluded to additional digital images recovered but not shown at trial.

Neither side disputes that their intercourse on June 4, 2008 included sexual dynamics.

The State would not concur with the Defense if it were not so.

I agree. My question is that it doesn't sound reasonable to call someone a stalker, know she slashed tires twice, and say you were afraid of her (which I think he was) and they sleep with her. It must be a man thing, cause I just can't understand that.

WOW I can't believe how pathilogical sociopathic she really is.. It's like NO ONE F'N BELIEVES YOU yet she continued to spew her lies as if she was telling truths!!

I honestly think she may have went over all these 'stories & lies' so many times in the past 5 years that she has convinced herself they are fact.. It's the only way to possible explain her saying this crap over & over again even after being found Guilty. Crazy Crazy stuff!!

She does believe what she spews...she passed a lie detector test. You have to be crazy stupid to believe your own lies so much that you can pass a lie detector.

I agree. My question is that it doesn't sound reasonable to call someone a stalker, know she slashed tires twice, and say you were afraid of her (which I think he was) and they sleep with her. It must be a man thing, cause I just can't understand that.

She might have been holding a gun on him that last time.... if they even had sex.

She does believe what she spews...she passed a lie detector test. You have to be crazy stupid to believe your own lies so much that you can pass a lie detector.

Where did you get info that she passed a lie detector test? I have never heard this.

He expected to live and to be able to delete any photos since it was his camera. Also, Jodi is a master manipulator & she knew Travis' weakness for sex. She made it seem to Travis that she was OK with having a purely sexual relationship with him. She is also a consummate liar--she was capable of looking him in the eye and apologizing for any crazy behavior & then seducing him.

She never tells the truth--she's always on the take. Travis was not aware of the true danger Jodi posed, even if he was aware she was jealous and stalking him.

Jodi was SHOCKED I think to see Det. Flores sit immune to her feminine wiles during her interrogation. She was pulling out all the stops with him--spreading her legs, leaning forward, baby voice, etc. He wasn't amused. That was new to Jodi--someone seeing through her immediately. That's why she hates Juan Martinez--another man who is not attracted to her or manipulated by her. She WAS able to manipulate Travis--and she made him feel safe enough on June 4, 2008 to let her into his home.

I totally agree she made him feel safe enough to let her in and even to have sex.

My theory is that

A ) he got a lot of anger off his chest the week before

B) she showed up apologizing, and because he had released a lot of anger and was more relaxed, he was able to give her somewhat of a benefit of the doubt

C) she told him about Ryan Burns or some made-up guy (that she was moving on and would let him go), and

D) she suggested they do it one last time for old times sake and to end on a good note.

I think she knew exactly how to get him to let his guard down and she knew he was addicted to her sexually.

I am crying for those babies and that poor woman.

I've been keeping in loop with this trial.. it breaks your heart regardless of your views on this issue.. I've said it before & I'll say it again HE DESERVES THIS GUILTY VERDICT!! He preyed on the most defenseless members of our society socioeconomically challenged women & infants!

I'm outraged that one of the Drs of the 1972 Mother's Day Massacre was able to obtain a license to practice in the 1st place let alone continue to run a 'clinic' in that manner he had for over 30 yrs with NO ONE STOPPING HIM OR INSPECTING IT!

I've recently regained a small bit of trust in American society with GUILTY VERDICTS of Arias & Gosnell not to mention the media FINALLY investigating/questioning how our Fed Gov't left our countrymen to die in Lybia sending no help for them!

It's a good Monday in America.. We are finding our common sense again!

JMO please note my comments not meant to offend nor do I endorse any specific view political or otherwise other than common sense & humanity for mankind

Lots of women have continued relationships with men who did far worse to them than what JA did to TA.

People, male and female, make poor decisions sometimes especially in the realm of sexual relationships. I know I have, but I'm alive to say it - rightfully so. Normally, people only suffer emotionally from this stuff.

O/T

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

OJ's head is literally three times the size of anyone elses head in the courtroom. #OJ #Seriously

Here's a pic. hWild isn't kidding. Can you imagine CFJA looking like this?

article-2323497-19C28FC4000005DC-860_306x423.jpg

Where did you get info that she passed a lie detector test? I have never heard this.

I heard her say that out of her mouth something about taking one, but no result, as a reference that one was taken but no other evidence or anywhere else iirc

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Is there a link to the Geraldo/Arias interview? I cannot locate it even on Fox. Thanks.

ITA. I hope no one else will give her a forum to continue to spew her vile lies as truths. In that interview with Troy Hayden, I unrealistic ally hoped she would be contrite and humbled. No such luck.

So cmjaa faked the pics she deleted & tried 2 destroy in the washing machine?

Well, when you put it that way..............

But you gotta remember, she took the shower pictures too, but she still planned and premeditated his murder. Just because it makes no sense to normal people, she still did it.
However, I think the pictures were fake too. Jodi says herself, Travis would have never allowed her to make pictures of him from the waist down. During cross exam, Juan points out the seated picture of Travis is in focus, (showing Travis from the waist down) but the next one isn’t. How can it be inadvertent, how can it be accidental? She says because all the photos were supposed to be waist-up shots. Why all of a sudden is Travis so concerned about that, if he gave the OK for the "naked" pictures of himself earlier? Some way, some how, she got those pictures of Travis without his permission, or as she took them, she promised they would be deleted. Those butt ugly pictures of herself, look like her handy-work too. We know there were some small pieces of rope, or braid upstairs, (picture of it on stairs) and I think she could have tied the camera to something, and set it for timed photos.

I think her mind concocted these scenarios.

Plan A, she would show up in Mesa, and they would have a great talk, she would give him $200 towards his car, he would be thrilled with the CD of their trips together, and then she would get invited to Cancun.

This would have been the end of any murder plans.

Plan B, she shows up, she gives him $200, he's not upset to see her, they have sex, but he tells her he's still taking Mimi to Cancun, and he will probably see her from time to time, but he is continuing his plans to date other women.

This still leaves the door open for her to wiggle her way back into his life. But just in case there are other women she needed to scare off, the pictures would come in handy. Maybe she could use them to blackmail him with the church, his friends, and PPL.

Plan C, she shows up, he's not happy to see her, but agrees to one last sexual encounter. (that is also debatable in my mind...why no pictues of them in the act? It just seems so staged!) He tells her there is never going to be a future for the two of them. He wants to make a clean break, wishes her happiness for the future, but it's absolutely over between them.

This is the reason he's dead. This was his last chance! All of Jodi's answers are so thought out and detailed, there were probably plans A-Z. Making sense of her thought process isn't possible.

I just watched an ID show on CINDY McKAY. It was just like jody. She killed a guy in several ways too. What I got out of they is the professionals said "THEY SAID CINDY USED PEOPLE AS TOOLS" This is just like JA. She used everyone along the way and will just continue to do so. HOPE Her family and anyone coming in contact with her takes this to heart. THEY WIIL JUST BE JA TOOL. The reporter who interviewed her was used so expertly I guess he didn't learn this until later.

Not sure if this is misandristic or misogynistic...
I kinda get the impression women are better at murder (more sneaky, tend to plan and clean up) and the advent of better forensic techs (like DNA) have enabled LE to catch them.

Nothing surprises me about that idea, Lil' Buddy. I am convinced that women would be much better murderers than men in most cases, and they're probably lots more likely to get away with it. They're just more likely to do the math in almost any life situation, so why would murder be any different?

I'm afraid we'll never know the truth but it appears to me Travis Alexander succumbed to JA's manipulative ways never imagining he was dealing with a sociopath until it was too late. As for the last day of his life I don't believe he had sex with JA and question whether pics really exist to say otherwise. (The pics allowed into evidence at trial of them posing naked on the bed do not prove they had sex) As for how she got into the house we will never know if he let her in or she snuck in or forced her way in.

I suspect that she called him or knocked on his door at 4am, with a sob story on how she was driving to Utah and she was too tired to keep driving, and too broke for a hotel and, 'oh, babe, could I crash here, please?". And being a nice guy he said yes. And they both slept, then when they woke up she came on to him, and being a red blooded guy he succumbed. While there's no actual photo of sex occurring, I have no doubt they did.... just the KY sitting on the bed itself to me is enough proof. Circumstantial proof is still proof. I see the proverbial footprints in the sand, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoffeeStan