Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN, Sandy Arias smiling for the cameras! How? These people have crazy ideas about how you are supposed to act after killing people, or finding out your daughter has just been found guilty of murder in the first degree. I don't know if I'd be able to ever smile again!

There's been a good deal of discussion regarding "Membergate", and the consensus seems to be that the fingers holding the member in the photo in question do not belong to Travis. Conjecture regarding their owner leans in a different direction, but the evidence is compelling regarding finger and nail shape.

In years to come, people will be telling this story to their grandchildren to show just how "hip" they still are. And their grandchildren won't believe it.

Could it be that there was no KY at the scene and she saw it in the photo when DF showed her a few pics?
I am one who believes that the sex photos were taken at a different time and she retook them that day, storey match up with one of her stories or sex tape. So she had to make up a story of purchasing it?

Travis mentioned KY (May tenth) in the sexphone tape, and that it was Jodi who introduced it to him, and it seemed like a new and recent experience. Not one one would mention if it had been used for a while.

That was the story of he didn't want to be seen buying it so Jodi went to Walgreens but wasn't dressed properly and went to WalMart instead. I've never know of any Walgreens with a dress code, but it is one of Jodi's stories.

I'm still struggling to understand the folks over on the "innocent" site. No matter what evidence you put in front of them, they believe only what they want to believe. Obviously, Jodi has depended on people like them all her life. So, sure, she's going to go right on lying.

Why I would love to see is what happens when she goes off to prison and finds there are other people just like her. Dueling psychopaths -- should be fun.

IMO those on the other site are a mixture of those who are related to JA and therefore, believe her rather than believe she is capable of what she did, those who have a few loose marbles and will "follow" anyone, and those who just like to stir the pot to rile people up.
PS I got a nasty virus on my laptop after visiting that page. Can't say for sure it was that site, but be careful. That virus was a b*tch to get taken care of.

I've fantasized about her taking off in a sprint while Juan has his back to her, talking to the jury, with one of her stubby pencils raised so the guard will be forced to zap her and cause her to do the Mullet in open court.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! I have been laughing continuously trying to imagine what the "mullet" is? Everyone in my office wants to know why I'm "evil laughing" in here...

A sociopath can only imitate what they have seen. It's one of the reasons they are so into movies. Their minds are constantly scrambling (lol) for more data. Seeing more emotions in more situations.

The most difficult thing for them is to produce an appropriate response instantly in an unfamiliar situation. This is why JA hides her face when she knows she is supposed to cry. She knows her act is not that good and others will notice. You notice she did not cover her face when she ACTUALLY cried when hearing the verdict. I saw that she had trembling chin, brimming eyes, downturned mouth, all the symptoms of the only spontaneous emotion she can demonstrate dependably--sadness for herself.

It is not hard to understand that a person can be born so defective. We don't question it when children are born missing limbs or with deformed features. Why would we be surprised to find that the brain is occasionally defective.

Genetics sometimes come in clusters. My sociopathic son had other abnormalities, such as incorrect vessel placement in his kidneys, polynoidal dimple/cyst and an insanely high IQ (which I consider a health risk). When he was six weeks old, he once cried for ten straight hours with no possibility of comforting him. Doctors suggested I enlarge his urethra. Yup--they were guessing.

Throughout human history mutants have been killed to keep them from reproducing. In Jodi Arias case, it's justified on that basis alone- keep her from reproducing or hurting anyone else.

On the stand, she constantly spoke of him in the present tense, which i still cannot understand.

We will never truly be able to figure her out. She is fake, a bad copy of a human. A bad replica. Is a person born completely defective like that? I have a MORBID FASCINATION...

So we're back to eugenics again?

Can we vote on just one name for her? There are too many. I vote for CAJA (Crazy-*advertiser censored* Jodi Arias).

I like it! But my favorite remains MMWJA (Mark My Words Jodi Arias).

And in honor of Jodi's being around, I give you...Johnny Cash - I've been everywhere - YouTube

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Johnny Cash Rocks!

I've actually thought about making a picture montage for my Dad who unlike CKJA has actually *almost* been everywhere sung about in that song!

BTW Lifetime ALSO has new movie premier on Memorial Day weekend about Johnny & June guess Jewel plays June? IDK hard to beat Walk the Line IMO

But I still come back to the same place. If Travis believed Jodi was scamming him or going to blackmail him, why take the pictures? If you knew your girlfriend was slicing your tires and stalking you, would you let her back into your house and then take more pictures to give her even more evidence to blackmail you with? I'm stuck on this point because it doesn't make sense to me. Even if Travis was a total horn dog..... This woman sliced your tires, sent a vile email to someone you dated, and you bonk her? I'm confused.

I think it's important to note that even though Jodi never went anywhere without her camera, it wasn't used to take the pictures that day. I doubt that Travis would have ever trusted her with those photos, and he probably thought that they would be safely in his keeping.

We all have our theories about how she managed to get him to let her in the house after the scathing email he sent to her in late May. I think she convinced him that she was going to tell all, and she's certainly shown that she can appear to be weepy and contrite when she wants to. Whatever pretense she used apparently worked well enough for her to entice him into bed for what he probably believed was just "once more, for old time's sake". I'm sure he was hoping that they could end on good terms and that she would simply go back to Yreka.

JA is still acting out on Twitter, there's a funny one:

None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

She's really getting good at this accidental humour.

Oh brother... she just can't help herself (figuratively or literally). Is her old twitter acct active again?

Just in from HLN - Jodi is on the move back to Estrella!

Will the red carpet be rolled out for the "star" of the Estrella lockup? Jodi's triumphant return to her regular digs must be a huge event and worthy of special homage to the queenbee-jailIdolwinner-highestIQ-artistextraordinare-convictedmurderess . After all, Jodi is a legend in her own mind and believes that everyone around her worships the very ground upon which she treads. :rolleyes:

JA is still acting out on Twitter, there's a funny one:

None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

She's really getting good at this accidental humour.

You can't make this stuff up.™

HLN, Sandy Arias smiling for the cameras! How? These people have crazy ideas about how you are supposed to act after killing people, or finding out your daughter has just been found guilty of murder in the first degree. I don't know if I'd be able to ever smile again!

And, if she had held up her hand, or covered her face? Or, how about if she told this shameless paparazzo to back off and leave her the hell alone? I just don't know if the mother of a convict could ever get it "right" enough for everyone's satisfaction.

Jodi Arias's mother was "turned away" from visiting JA in the psych ward.

Why do the media insist on sensationalizing everything? Their statement implies the mother was not allowed to visit Jodi when in reality she couldn't see JA because JA was not there! She was enroute back to Estrella. Why can't the media just say it simply and matter-of-factly?

They turned her away on Friday too. JC was trying to interview her on the way in and when she came back out after 15 minutes or so she tried again - Ms Arias didn't want to talk, just said she wasn't allowed in. HLN then made a big deal of that - come to find out over the weekend she has simply used up all her visiting time at present .....:facepalm:

Will the red carpet be rolled out for the "star" of the Estrella lockup? Jodi's triumphant return to her regular digs must be a huge event and worthy of special homage to the queenbee-jailIdolwinner-highestIQ-artistextraordinare-convictedmurderess . After all, Jodi is a legend in her own mind and believes that everyone around her worships the very ground upon which she treads. :rolleyes:

That means she's not really suicidal? Oh, shucks! Shot down in flames again Jodi ! !

And, if she had held up her hand, or covered her face? Or, how about if she told this shameless paparazzo to back off and leave her the hell alone? I just don't know if the mother of a convict could ever get it "right" enough for everyone's satisfaction.

I agree. If she's crying the comment will be "Imagine how many tears Travis' family has shed!" If she's smiling, it's all a big joke to her. If she shows no emotion, she's cold and heartless. Can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm