Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, she probably doesn't want either at this point. As for me, I'll take the new Mustang GT I'm about to pick up. 400 horses? Who needs relationships or sex? :floorlaugh:

I think your doggie will be appreciative, if you let him hang his/her head out the window! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I agree that it doesn't "seem to fit" with what we know about their relationship leading up to that day but it doesn't really throw me for a loop. I have too many single friends and have listened to too many rants about "I hate him, he's evil, he's a psychopath," (yes, that exact word) only to get a giggly phone call the next day about how they spent the night together last night.

I guess you're right. And despite what ALV believes, we can't tell for sure what the emotions were behind that email.

I still find it perplexing. But if there's one thing I've learned in this life, there are questions to which I will never have the answer. I'd rather accept that I don't know than try and come up with an answer that may not be correct. JMO

Her use of the word "settle" in the context of having committed an especially brutal premeditated murder really grates on me. It's as if she equates what she did with having had a fender bender where 'settlement' was an option: "Well gosh. I tried to settle the case but the other party was just soooooooo mean and unreasonable and forced me to trial." She really is just completely out to lunch.

Only watched one two min section of interview and didn't see the Geraldo show, did the Fox reporter ever ask any "hard" questions during the interview? Or was the reporter so pleased to get the interview he just allowed her a forum?

Yep. The world traveling high school dropout waitress/artist/photographer.

It's interesting to look through other death penalty bios--she fits the mold perfectly: High School drop-out & manual laborer (waitressing). That's the MO for all the losers on Death Row, it seems!

Yep. Coming soon: "give me liberty, or give me death" jodiarias

Well, if Jodi quotes Patrick Henry, she might have gotten from me on WS because I posted that quote here shortly after the verdict. Not unlike how HLN probably got their idea of a real fog horn from my post just a day or two before they added it to their JA trial coverage promos.

Well this proves her whole Defense was a lie. Her silly Twitter. Often times when a person is in an abusive relationship, that inability to break away from the person (physically / emotionally) Is actually a lot like prison. You may not be shackled inside the house but emotionally you are trapped.

So if she was a victim of DV, trapped in an abusive relationship, the Hotel Estrella would not bother her so much.

Jodi has had plenty of time in jail to read a dictionary, thesaurus, famous quotes, law books, books of lists, etc. that no doubt play into her appearing to be quite articulate and knowledgeable about many subjects. The time spent reading/researching are likely also to have raised her verbal IQ scores a tad. Jodi is not unlike many other jail/prison inmates who read voraciously and appear to be much smarter than they really are due to the vocabularies and trivial knowledge that they acquire behind bars. :moo:

Oh, this is particularly appropriate now.

[video=youtube;TexL-eyZHzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TexL-eyZHzo[/video]

i see she has been sent back to estrella,wonder whats next for her to try and hold everything up

awkward sentence. Superior verbal skills lost in Donavan translation.

Oh my goodness, that's funny. And true. Donovan was chosen, no doubt, for being--at least--literate. Perfect sentence structure would be asking for too much!

Why is everyone making up initials to go before JA when talking about Jodi?

If you're trying to copy what was done for FCA it doesn't make any sense. The reason why we used ICA (I=inmate or incarcerated) then FCA (F=Felon) was because there were too many people with the initial of CA in that case (Cindy, Casey, Caylee). It really had nothing to do with their legal standing but needed to be done to distinguish one from another.

They turned her away on Friday too. JC was trying to interview her on the way in and when she came back out after 15 minutes or so she tried again - Ms Arias didn't want to talk, just said she wasn't allowed in. HLN then made a big deal of that - come to find out over the weekend she has simply used up all her visiting time at present .....:facepalm:

Donovan said that Jodi had used up all of her visitation hours by the time her mother came on Friday & she would have to wait until Sunday for more visitation hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti