Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to continue in the mean vein, but I gotta say this since I've been thinking it since this afternoon....when I spied OJ in the courtroom, and saw his head, all I could see was a Kewpie doll! I swear to all that is holy he has now ruined Kewpies for me....I wanted to reach through the tv and snip that little tuft of hair right on the top of his head. There. I feel better now.

Lol, it took OJ to disenchant you with kewpie dolls? :floorlaugh:

Snip.

Jodi will have no problem with LWOP. She will always have a small audience to use and they will hang on and believe her lies and defend her, but the media interviews will be over for her. The only way to keep herself in the limelight is on death row.

Some limelight. She will be as she is now, in isolation 23 hours of each day, like Wendi Andriano. Yes, occasionally people talk about Wendi Andriano, but how often do people talk to her? The same thing will happen with Jodi.

People will lose interest and move on, her "celebrity" will be revisited every five years or so when some documentary film maker wants to talk with her. She will wither away in a cell until the day she is strapped to a gurney.

Lol, it took OJ to disenchant you with kewpie dolls? :floorlaugh:

LOLOLOL Well, not that you mention it, I was never really that into them! But now, when I see one, that's the face I'm gonna see attached to it!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think he needs to lay off the tanning bed...seriously, he's even got the "white- eye" from wearing goggles or sunglasses. I hope I live to see JA looking just as awful.:cool2:

But I don't understand when and where is he tanning?? I thought he's been in jail for 5 years.....is this some kind of celebrity jail?

So if DP, automatic appeals happen. But if LWOP, no appeals, or none paid for automatically? Right?
I kind of hate for her to get automatic appeals, almost rather see her sit in jail forever with no case to work on, no atty contacts, no project to work on.

The Washington Capitals are down by one at the end of the first period, and to top it all off that @#$$%^&&* Arron Asham scored for the Rangers. So I'm trying to distract myself with you guys.

Sorry for your Caps G & A :( , buttttttttttt Happy for my Red Wings :D

NG is such an alarmist!!

:scared:Did anyone catch the comment on sodium pentathol?!:scared:

It was said that Az only has only one dose left! And after that they need to decide on a new means for death. WHAT!! I dont think any state keeps a surplus, they sometimes have to borrow from other states. We've got a guy due for the needle in aug, I'm sure "Dow chem" could mix up a batch if needed. Right?

NG just keeps trying to take all the joy away...

The pharm company that made the drug stopped making it because it was being used for lethal injection. I think, if I remember correctly, they felt that was not it's intended/prescribed use. Some states are thinking about/going to the use of propofol.

LOLOLOL Well, not that you mention it, I was never really that into them! But now, when I see one, that's the face I'm gonna see attached to it!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Honestly... I took one look at him and thought he had the same sun glass tan my boyfriend gets from playing golf and riding with the top down in his car. I was like WTF ...that's no prison tan?.

The pharm company that made the drug stopped making it because it was being used for lethal injection. I think, if I remember correctly, they felt that was not it's intended/prescribed use. Some states are thinking about/going to the use of propofol.

Yes, Michael Jackson's Doctor can administer it!

MM was going to work with her but those stupid jail authorities confiscated her secret messages before they got to him.

I don't think she was referring to MM. My guess would be Nurmi.

Yeah, and why is she only throwing Nurmi under the bus and not JW? She never mentioned her specifically, but we all know who wears the pants on the defense team (besides JA).

Yeah, and why is she only throwing Nurmi under the bus and not JW? She never mentioned her specifically, but we all know who wears the pants on the defense team (besides JA).

We really don't know who she's referring to...if it is Nurmi, JW will follow soon.

LOL! When I first started reading here I didn't know what MOO meant, so I would hear it in my mind as "moo." I've never gotten over that habit.
Me too! I thought "moo" was some kind of inside joke...duh...:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member