Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autotrader is a popular means of personally selling your vehicle. Phone numbers are placed in the ads all the time.

ahh yes, there is your answer. I can verify that from the other pics...TB was wearing a white vest at his wedding, so those knuckles withe he "SOKK" on them was another guy in the wedding party.

They are either not permanent tattoos or they were Photoshopped out by the photographer on other photos. I have all the wedding photos which I saved from the site before they were removed. The only photo you can see the tattoos is the one where he is doing up his vest buttons. There are other photos from the wedding day as well as his engagement photos where those letters are not on that hand.

I have a feeling they were part of an affectionate type gesture, drawn in pen ink, on the wedding day only, and may have been either quickly washed or worn off. The "S" may stand for Sharlene.

I really don't think they are tattoos.

i think this first quote should finalize that the tattoos on the hand are NOT those of TB.

so my question is: what should be done: "my mom works at a grocery store in the city i live in (which is like 3 hrs away) and she was working on cash an answered a call an someone on the phone said they got the number from kijiji and then said or asked about a blue? truck ad, that was posted i cant really remember what i was told but it was something like that, and the call was on monday may 13th, during the evening, not sure if it was just some sick joke/prank"

Regarding the size of the farm and it's acreage:

JK, from Cambridge said his father owned a farm less than a kilometre away.

"This is crazy," he said. "Nothing like this ever happens here."

According to K, the farms on Roseville Road are estimated on average to be 30 acres in size.

"Most of these farms would grow corn or barley," he said.

Of the surrounding neighbours, two weren't home and one declined to comment.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2...-hunting-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-killing/

If the truck they test drove in Etobicoke had a GPS in it, then that is the reason they didn't steal it. It has nothing to do with the size of the seller. In TB case there was a second vehicle following them (source below). It sounds like a robbery that went bad and escalated. But why did they need this specific type of truck? And really, if there were at least three people in on it, was the dollar value worth it? I think this was a bit more complicated than it appears to be. I just can't figure it out.

I am new here but I've been reading the forums for a while.

It's DM's father's obituary that is bothering me. It's an odd obit in my mind.
y: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

I just needed to get that off my chest. I should clarify. I don't think it's TB he was after, but perhaps he was angry at certain groups or persons in general and it got twisted around to TB.

Personally when I read it I thought it was odd. I also thought it was odd there wasn't a more professional one (standard kind) in the Toronto Star or something. To me this one sounded almost "fake" trying to portray him soft and caring.

Also no visitation, burial info, etc. Was there a body or is he being stored somewhere or sent to live in Mexico? Maybe the food was for him.

Some women, particularly those with an established professional career or well-known "name" in their community/society, will choose NOT to take their husband's surname upon marriage.

...or if their husbands last name sucks. :floorlaugh:

MOO - if a body intact was found I would agree with you, but the fact that they knew enough to burn the body makes me think it was planned and with the incinerator being discovered by a neighbour is really unsettling

and wasn't one picture taken back in March?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone tip police off they'd seen a black truck behind that building in Brantford and that is how they knew to search there? That location is a direct turn off the highway from Ancaster. I figured the scuffle took place there and he lost the phone at the time.

Otherwise I have no clue how the phone was found because apparently the signal was off.

The black truck was probably Tim's. We don't know where a "scuffle" took place, if at all. If the truck was taken to this location, it could have been for a few reasons. Possibly, to discard the phone off the trail. Det.-Sgt Kavanagh stated that he believed Tim was killed that night, so it is possible that could have been a location where Tim died.

so my question is: what should be done: "my mom works at a grocery store in the city i live in (which is like 3 hrs away) and she was working on cash an answered a call an someone on the phone said they got the number from kijiji and then said or asked about a blue? truck ad, that was posted i cant really remember what i was told but it was something like that, and the call was on monday may 13th, during the evening, not sure if it was just some sick joke/prank"

Call it in and let law enforcement decide as there are at least two more monsters on the loose who may have interests in a truck. LE may be able to trace the call.

perhaps a wrong number?

Personally when I read it I thought it was odd. I also thought it was odd there wasn't a more professional one (standard kind) in the Toronto Star or something. To me this one sounded almost "fake" trying to portray him soft and caring.

Also no visitation, burial info, etc. Was there a body or is he being stored somewhere or sent to live in Mexico? Maybe the food was for him.

Thanks, I thought I was alone in thinking it was odd. I don't know if it holds any relevance to the investigation, but to me, it seemed cryptic.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone tip police off they'd seen a black truck behind that building in Brantford and that is how they knew to search there? That location is a direct turn off the highway from Ancaster. I figured the scuffle took place there and he lost the phone at the time.

Otherwise I have no clue how the phone was found because apparently the signal was off.

I think you're right about the scuffle occurring where the cell was located. If the suspect was trying to throw away the phone it would be in pieces, damaged, SIM card removed. It must've happened so quickly, the fight/assault occurred and TB dropped the cell. Maybe they put him in one of the cars alive and by the time they arrived at their destination he died (accidentally). Or they murdered him at the location of the cell. MOO

Any reference I have seen regarding the first vehicle and GPS was only that they asked the seller if the vehicle was equipped with GPS. I have not seen any mention that the truck did in fact have GPS. LE had been the ones to say that they believed the seller's size was a deterrent for the theft.

In general regarding deaths and obituaries, if a person dies at their own hand, the cause of death is usually not mentioned and obits are often vague and finding the cause of death can be difficult to confirm outside of the close family and friends of the deceased.
I'm not saying this was the case with anyone discussed here.....just a point about cause of death and the how suicide is often handled in situations. Just saying.

Are you telling me that the Roseville Rd. neighbour heard about DM's name being released and then went for a walk (in wet weather if it was Saturday) onto DM's farm property and took a picture of the incinerator? This was not smart (for multiple reasons) but I'm glad that he/she remained safe.

This source: http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/sto...-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html?cmp=rss actually says that the neighbour saw it on the site on Friday...which doesn't make sense to me (since DM's name wasn't released until Saturday) unless he/she could see it from the road (i.e. without going onto the property...but the photo suggests that it was taken up close).

Perhaps the incinerator was delivered then and the neighbour was curious as many have been since hearing the news. I mean, even I was looking out the window before I learned it was nearby at the airport,

I think you're right about the scuffle occurring where the cell was located. If the suspect was trying to throw away the phone it would be in pieces, damaged, SIM card removed. It must've happened so quickly, the fight/assault occurred and TB dropped the cell. Maybe they put him in one of the cars alive and by the time they arrived at their destination he died (accidentally). Or they murdered him at the location of the cell. MOO

The battery of the cellphone was pulled shortly after it was pinged at Rymal and Highway 52 in Hamilton on Monday night (according to initial report). I do believe that Tim lost possession of the phone at this time.

I dont think he lost the phone during a scuffle in Brantford or threw it away himself.

Can anybody tell me how much those incinerators cost?

I would guess in the range of $15-$20 K.

I have been researching them, ugh.

They are a very specific commodity. Given the air travel component in this case, suffice to say he could have bought one in any country, really. The question is WHY???

The Canadian Government recently purchased some from an Ontario company here:

http://www.ecosolutions.com/index.php/screen/eco_mobile

Here are some more mobile units, similar, not the same, as the one in picture:

http://masterburn.com/mobile-incinerator/

and here:

http://www.inciner8.com/mobile Incinerator.htm

Unlikely that TB still had his phone on him at that time. LE said it was turned off quite soon so I wouldn't imagine that his kidnappers allowed him to hang onto it.

Hi everyone - just wanted to toss this out to see if their might be any substance on this...

I'm a little lost as to what KOZ on how/what/who it's describing in previous posts... if you search "KOZ Offroad" on Google, it should list a custom part fabricator for Jeep accessories in Midland, Michigan.

It seems that one of the Jeep TJ's listed as a custom rig built by KOZ Off-Road shares striking resemblance to model DM and AM has worked on. Not saying it's the same jeep, but very close to a yellow jeep listed on this website - take a closer look at the build on a 2000 Jeep TJ

Original:

<MODSNIP>

Great observation. i believe MOO that Koz is someone that is connected to Millardair .....thats it thats all. i am sure LE knows that since they are looking into the background of Millardair. i am sure everyone involved in the company has been spoken to. MOO but i do agree something there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member