Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mods,

Thank you for everything you do to look after us. To those facing challenging times at the moment, our thoughts are with you.

Attachments

• yourockyourule.jpg
    yourockyourule.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo since the dt filed yet ANOTHER motion for a mistrial Sunday, will JSS rule on it without a closed door hearing? I know it would be an anomaly but :please::please::please:

HLN just said they need to call out all the Elephants in the room!

Great sign! Yes, call on the elephants. :heartbeat:

re: Rules

Just so I don't step in a bucket of poopies here, can someone give me a hypothetical example of "sleuthing of non-players"? :blushing:

IMO, this motion is a cover for the real issue from Nurmi. The only real threat that witness felt was realizing that JM had the right to question & rebut her testimony. She decided it wasn't worth it, I think. It's not as if she was anonymous before as a friend to jaCK, so why the supposed threats now?

Good morning, dear friends!

Looking forward to a rewarding day for the Alexander family!

these TH's make me crazy. they want KN to plead she's crazy? this, after they argued for DAYS against her having a personality disorder??? but now she does?

Hi all :seeya:

I wonder if she will take the stand, probably but she might not.

Will she ask for mercy? I doubt it.

Will she try to apologize? I think she might.

Do I need to loose at least 15 lbs after this trial? YES

"KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield
#JodiArias I think Jodi's "stupid sister" is walking in with her Mom right now."

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias' family is here, her father is here with them. I don't see Donavan though. We are still waiting for judge etc.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias' family is here, her father is here with them. I don't see Donavan though. We are still waiting for judge etc.
Expand

Board is already freezing. Do we still have the no picture admonition??

Good afternoon all! Hoping that court starts 'on time' today..... yeah, what are the chances of that happening???

Thoughts and prayers for the Alexander family ....

Morning/afternoon all! :seeya:

Anyone know if the mistrial will be argued in open court or in chambers?

defense files for another Mistrial.........again

closed door hearings........on HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members