GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the jury is not buying this "choir boy" act. So totally false.

At least convicted killer JA believed her own story, all 1000000 of them. This guy doesn't even believe himself.

what is the deal with finding this darn projector???

ETA: see question was answered above...thanks..

Oh, dear, "I need to back up a moment". Remind you of anyone?

Skeleton keys and overhead projectors. High tech!
And no surge protector!

Karen Roberts, the previous witness mentioned earlier, went along with him to get a old projector in the old dorms. He carried it back to his office. Didn't plug it in because he wasn't projecting anything on the wall. Then, he was looking for a power cord, no he says a surge protector.

Retrieved projector around 2:30 or 3:00 pm, and returned it around 3:30 p.m. using his own key. In meantime, there was a lot of activity trying to find a surge protector. After that, went to maintenance room.

Quick ten minute break before 5:00 court ending for day.

He is as good on the stand as his friend Jodi

:floorlaugh: Wonder if he can grow hair like Jodi? Or recycle? Or speak Spanish? There are so many opportunities for him. He is a good match for Jodi, don't ya know?:facepalm:

I totally agree.

Most people usually don't just wake up one day and go see a lawyer and serve their spouse with divorce papers and thinking it's just a maybe thing and they can work on their marriage.

I wonder why Vashti wanted a divorce?

Maybe she found out about the common law wife? I wonder what, if anything, she did know about that woman.

NO ONE REMEMBERS FRIGGIN DETAILS LIKE THIS.

I had to get that off my chest.

It would have been so much better for his case if he had not taken the stand. imo

Truthful people answer questions straight out with only pertinent details....people that lie insert insignificant details to make the answer longer and seem more real in their opinion.....the whole testimony of the power cord is a perfect example.....

A quick ten minute break....One of those defense lawyers should be able to find the yellow brick road in that ten minute time period, huh? Maybe during Mr. Seacat's journey through old dorm rooms for projectors using skeleton keys we will hear something important. LOL

I just don't see how this helps. Not anyone who wants to testify for themselves. Rambling leads to feelings of untruthfulness.

It is amazing how forgers need an overhead projector for some other project so close to forging a letter from his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant