George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would, however, be scrapes and bruises on TM's knuckles from 30 blows to GZ's face. Those would not be miraculously healed by death. I would appreciate your not calling my theory absurd. Thank you.

or at the minimum at least some/any dna from gz

I think you're probably right. The prosecution certainly doesn't seem to have a passion for proving Zimmerman guilty. If you recall, they had decided not to charge him and in fact only charged him (if I remember correctly) when it seemed their community was in danger of rioting if they didn't.

The prosecution has nothing to work with, really - evidence that would win their case just doesn't appear to exist.

Special prosecutor had to be appointed presumably with the goal to charge Zimmerman.

Just to be clear, you posted a statement as though you knew for a fact that this was what happened.

There is quite literally no evidence of any kind that this ever took place. Just a tweet wanting to know if it had.
Why are you consistently and continually attacking the factuality something I have claimed was my opinion?

It is my opinion that people don't ask questions like that on Twitter if there is not some reasoning behind it.

I think if I had my head bashed into a concrete sidewalk I might suffer from a headache.

or at the minimum at least some/any dna from gz

There are multiple witnesses that saw the two fight. Absence of DNA clearly doesn't mean anything, unless you believe all these witnesses are lying.

During what point in TM's phone call does it sound like he is in fear?

I'm not going to argue with you. Trayvon is dead, we can't hear how he sounded. Once again, Trayvon RAN from GZ. Obviously, Trayvon wanted to get away from GZ, not chase him. People who RUN from someone, usually means they are in fear and do not want to be near the person following them.

My main question is where is the evidence that Trayvon circled back to GZ when he was actually running from him? I haven't seen any evidence of Trayvon "circling" back and people keep stating it over and over again, as fact. It's not in my opinion factual and there has been no evidence to state it as fact. Again, JMO. Feel free to disagree.

Yes, But I also wish Trayvon would have gone straight home and thought what are the risks if I decided to get into a fight with someone.

IMO

Both of them made mistakes that night.

JMO

ypu are talking abut a teenage boy coming home from 711 to his dads house where he was staying, we have no evidence that tm started a fight at all that is just the DEFENSE THEORY

How in the H E double hockey sticks could GZ force, drag, or whatever......TM from his father's girlfriend's house all the way back to the general area of GZ's truck? I know in order for TM to be the victim, it has to be explained how GZ could be chasing/running after TM, yet the confrontation took place where it did. But this theory doesn't wash. Maybe a spaceship swooped down and dragged them both back to the truck. That would be more believable.

Uh...GZ had a loaded gun.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Trayvon wanted to fight or attack Zimmerman. He RAN from GZ! People who run are in fear!

All evidence points to GZ following and pursuing Trayvon.

And catching up with him in back of the house where TM was staying.

Hey - how's this for an alternative scenario: instead of making racist remarks and doubling back to try to to beat GZ to a pulp, what if TM had responded to GZ initial contact by putting out his hand and saying "hey bro. Didn't mean to worry you. My name is Trayvon and I just moved in here with my dad." You know, like a normal, not spoiling for a fight person might do.

ETA sorry Ilove! I was just jumping off your post and see now that it sounded like a challenge to you which I definitely didn't mean!

For whatever reason, he didn't

So Zimmerman was obese. Not quick, nor in shape! So I don't believe he was able to work out the next day like someone young and in shape.

I keep hearing this - GZ stated he thought TM had something in his hand. I think he stretch out his hands to check and when they were empty - just dropped his arms back to his side.

how could he drop the hands underneath the body when he was sitting on it??

So, you think he clearly saw Martin but consistently lied for two additional minutes about not knowing where he was?

In any case, I think we can all agree that Zimmerman wasn't quietly attacking Martin while on the phone with NEN, was he? That still leaves the two minutes for Martin to have gone elsewhere.

Unless we're going into fantasy land where he was holding Martin at gunpoint while he was on the phone with NEN or something equally specious.

Since you specifically ask for my opinion... I take anything Zimmerman has said with a grain of salt since his grasp on reality does not seem as tight as it should be. His version of reality seems to have a veneer of paranoid delusion brushed over it.

No stitches?? I got hit on the head once with a rock the size of a ping pong ball and needed 8 stitches
and had a headache.

Not sure which witness you're talking about, but John testified today that they were vertical at first, but it was clarified that he actually meant perpendicular to his porch at first with Trayvon on top of George.

I'll have to look, I'm sneaking in here every now and then from work. There was a witness yesterday that said the same thing.

Since you specifically ask for my opinion... I take anything Zimmerman has said with a grain of salt since is grasp on reality does not seem as tight as it should be. His version of reality seems to have a veneer of paranoid delusion brushed over it.

I completely agree, and I'd suggest that he's working with a dysfunctional color palette as well. Perhaps he is simply projecting his own vivid fantasies onto the world around him.

What motivation would they have for this?

Remember, this is nothing new. The same prosecutor that is trying the case was set to have the trial go to grand jury because he didn't think there was enough probable cause to arrest Zimmerman based on what they had. Angela Corey is the one that dissolved the grand jury and stuck de la Rionda with these shenanigans.

As I attempted to convey as gently as possible, I think this trial is simply a sop to what some call the ' bleeding heart liberals.' I read about them every day in some context or another. Those who unreasonably want justice for those who They say don't deserve it.

Lots of legal eagles stated there was more than sufficient probable cause, as well as masses of laymen who concurred. Again, imv...from what I read daily all over the place. I simply don't think they ever wanted to charge this man with a crime of any sort and didn't sincerely seek evidence toward it. I am not sure how much influence his father has in his legal position...so don't wish to speculate....I asked about it earlier rather than surmise.

Reasons too numerous to relate. I simply smell a farce. Oh and you said " stuck de la Rhonda " which rather confirms my persuation. MOO

Prosecutor is trying to establish that TM did not severely break GZ's nose.

That's what they've got to work with?

Pathetic...

Hey - how's this for an alternative scenario: instead of making racist remarks and doubling back to try to to beat GZ to a pulp, what if TM had responded to GZ initial contact by putting out his hand and saying "hey bro. Didn't mean to worry you. My name is Trayvon and I just moved in here with my dad." You know, like a normal, not spoiling for a fight person might do.

ETA sorry Ilove! I was just jumping off your post and see now that it sounded like a challenge to you which I definitely didn't mean!

We do not know if Trayvon doubled back or said any racial slurs (except on the phone to his friend.)

Why should Trayvon have to speak to anyone? Tell anyone his name? Tell this wanna' be cop he had just moved into that community with his father.

Personally, I wouldn't talk with someone who was following me, especially since it was a dark and rainy night, and I didn't know the neighborhood that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TammySue