Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember how spread out Caylee's was and how amazed I was that they recovered almost everything. I think the kind of animals, the terrain and how a person is clothed/bagged/wrapped has a lot to do with it.

But that said...it's only a guess as I have no flipping idea.

it would also depend on the type of injuries to the body. Caylee was suffocated so there would have been no exposed injuries. We don't know if Dylan was shot, strangled, stabbed, beaten or whatever.

Actually - it was Dylan that said this. Dylan, in one of his texts to RN said his head felt funny from the airplane. I think it is in the media thread.

Salem

What Dylan texted to RN was "weird my head all numb from the plane vibrations"

You can see the text exchange right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8679343&postcount=63"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Salem

Dylan didn't tell ER he was dizzy or wasn't filling well. He send her an e-mail with an unhappy smilie face in it.

If Dylan passed in Marks house, it's my opinion the HRD dogs would have hit on something.

Why are Mark and Elaine still fighting over assets? They've been divorced a long time so why is Mark filing papers now concerning their divorce? I don't understand this.

Why are Mark and Elaine still fighting over assets? They've been divorced a long time so why is Mark filing papers now concerning their divorce? I don't understand this.

They're not still fighting over assets.

IMO he was upset he would no longer get child support every month FROM Elaine for a child he only saw 3-4 times a year. Instead, he was ordered to pay HER.

I don't know of anyone else who went out searching alone. Where did you see pictures of lone searchers? Do you remember?

It seems very odd to go out to a remote location, alone, to search. JMO

Well Mark claims to take his shotgun with him.

Source: radio show with him and Elaine linked up thread.

If Mark wanted to contest the child support he was ordered to pay in September, his divorce attorney would likely file the papers in October. Mark said he saw his lawyer concerning papers they filed in connection with the couple's divorce and child custody agreements would be handled by the same lawyer so I think this is the reason Mark was in touch with his lawyer.

If he was drugged, then it happened in CS or on the plane because he said his head felt ' weird' iirc when he got off the plane. MR did not cause that feeling.

Even in a smaller plane, if there is turbulence you can pull a 'g' or he may have been hyperventilating or had airsickness. These will cause a 'weird' feeling in your head. It could even have been a sinus infection.

Why would Mark need to go through an attorney to speak to Dylan? Dylan has his own cell phone. Phone lines go both ways, <modsnip>.

I was referring to Mark and Elaine's method of communicating with each other.

If Dylan passed in Marks house, it's my opinion the HRD dogs would have hit on something.

We do not know if LE used HRD dogs or if those HRD dogs found anything. LE will not comment on their search of MR's house.

Could she be possibly wrong? absolutely. sure. Anything is possible.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have a exceptionally good reasons to believe that he did.

Her exceptionally good reasons may be based more by emotions than in the facts. MOO.

Mark didn't have a surveillance camera or any type of security system set up in or around his home when Dylan came in November and because he is gone for extended periods of time, I find this odd and suspicious.

I was just out of town for three weeks and I don't have a surveillance camera or any kind of security system other than my neighbors keeping an eye out.

I don't think that makes me odd.

I would also like to know WHY after ONE AND A HALF hours of trying to wake Dylan up, he didn't wake up?

Makes me wonder if Dylan was in fact on the couch and when MR came back from running his errands, Dylan was dead. Then instead of taking a nap, MR went to the mountain to dispose of Dylan.

MOO

He was dizzy and not feeling wrll because he was given something intentionally to knock him out or kill him?

Ryan asked Dylan how his flight went and he said he felt dizzy when he walked off the plane.

After they shopped at Walmart, Mark and Dylan stopped at McDonalds and bought food and beverages.

I wonder if LE recovered the cups and containers from McDonald's?

I don't know anything about HRD dogs. Does any time need to pass before the body becomes detectable by HRD dogs? So, for example, if someone died (bloodlessly), then was immediately removed, would an HRD dog detect that? If not, how much time would need to pass before the body became the type of remains that an HRD dog would detect?

Also, I'm seeing references to cadaver dog "hits" on the lake, but I haven't seen any reference to them searching MR's house. Are we sure they were used to search his house?
I've read that the process of decomposition begins immediately upon a person death, but I have not found a source of information that gives an exact time that must pass before a HRD dog can make a positive alert for the scent of human decompostion.

I'm not sure if HRD dogs where used to search Mark's home and vehicles but I hope that they where.

MOO.

I was just out of town for three weeks and I don't have a surveillance camera or any kind of security system other than my neighbors keeping an eye out.

I don't think that makes me odd.

I do because Mark lives in an isolated area.

If he was drugged, then it happened in CS or on the plane because he said his head felt ' weird' iirc when he got off the plane. MR did not cause that feeling.

Actually, from the little I know, DR got on the plane to DRO in DIA and not COS.

I do because Mark lives in an isolated area.
I think that would be more necessary to have surveillance cameras in an urban area that has a high crime rate.

Looks like we see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member