George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise. I think people tend to forget that TM isn't on trial. IMO

Actually he kind of is. If he is the one who started the confrontation. And since he is the one that beat up GZ his actions prove self defense for GZ.

So his actions that night are also under scrutiny..

Just as Trayvon had done some things people don't agree with, so did GZ. The difference is Trayvon was a kid, barely 17. Kids aren't perfect. Trayvon had aspirations of going to college and becoming an aviation mechanic. Trayvon's parents are well educated, bright, successful people! There is nothing to suggest that Trayvon's parents were/are bad parents. I don't think it's fair to

GZ was an adult with many years of experience, LE classes, Law Classes, neighborhood watch protocol and MMA Style training. GZ had many brushes with the law. IMO -GZ made the bad choices that evening and should have listened to the dispatcher and followed the neighborhood watch rules.

I think GZ should be legally held accountable for his actions.

All MOO!

He should be legally held accountable for getting out of his car and walking in his neighborhood, possibly asking TM who he was? Everything is theory that cannot be proved.

If the state could prove that GZ confronted TM they would have. What they said in opening is that they don't know. IMO they do. They know it was TM that confronted GZ from their own witness's testimony.

I don't think the SA necessarily knows, but I do believe they're hoping to persuade the jury that their version is more believable.

IMO, the SA hasn't succeeded thus far.

I was going to stay out of this but after seeing the reenactment I could not believe all the inconsistencies. With that I started looking into it and too much of it did not make sense. One loose thread can unravel a whole sweater.

Here is the thread that got me going.

If you listen to the reenactment video at the 2:41 mark of that video

GZ says:

"Like I said, ahh my wife is I left for the grocery store and I felt like something is off..."

He abruptly stops and changes what he was going to say. When someone is narrating they use certain periphrases. Like I or they were "like".

To complete his sentence......Like I said, ahh my wife is like that kid looks suspicious. Note: this is just a guess but more importantly it places his wife with him during the initial sighting. Adding this into the sequence of events it allows everyone to be in position for the chain of events.

If GZ has to take his wife back home this gives TM time to walk to the mailbox shelter to wait out the rain. This allows GZ to return home get the gun and drive back toward the club house.

There is a video that shows the lights from cars passing by the club house. If shows a different chain of events than what GZ said in the reenactment.

Also TM would have mention GZ following him earlier than the mailbox.

With that I mapped out TM movements and placed GZ in locations based on what the non emergency 911 operator asked GZ. Remember the 911 operator asked GZ was TM at the clubhouse and GZ said yes. Then GZ stated that TM was comming toward me. "He is checking me out I don't know what his problem is" soon after says that TM is running.

Meanwhile Rachel is telling TM to run, GZ confirms that TM is running which is what Rachel told TM to do.

Later on GZ in his reenactments makes a hand jester that TM went down the dogwalk but the states that TM came back. The problem is GZ says that TM made a right and he lost sight and exited the truck. When he exited the truck you can hear the wind but it soon stops in the 911 call.

Finding the lost minutes after GZ 911 call.

It could be that GZ started walking down the street west of the dog walk and
the homes blocked the wind. GZ is heading TM off. Remember GZ told 911 that he thought the "Person" was heading to the rear gate. So GZ ends his 911 call as he walks south. Also he talks low to 911 so as TM cannot hear where he is. This put GZ south opposite of where he wants everyone to believe he was.

TM tells Rachel that GZ is by his daddy's house. TM then says that he is going to go to the front of the house and turns around. Rachel calls again and TM then states that GZ is behind him. Rachel tells him to run and he says no, but that GZ is catching up. (Either way if TM ran it would be admission to gilt he walked and the same happened.)

Then Rachel hear the scuffle. The defense tried to discredit Rachel by asking what wet grass sounds like but Jenna Lauer confirmed what Rachel heard. Jenna explained "sound of wet grass" as the sound that basketball shoes makes on the court. We all have heard what wet basketball shoes sound likes.

GZ recount has TM appearing out of no where and gaps of 30 or more seconds.

Here is the link to the video animation I created. You will see a blue dot with red circle indicating GZ in the truck. Blue dot only is GZ on foot. Yellow dot is TM. It is kinda slow but worth watching.

It think it puts all the pieces together. GZ has all the key elements they are just skewed to support his side of the story.

Inobu

I've never been on a jury before. This is to anyone who has. Did you take into consideration the demeanor of the witnesses?

JMO
Yes. It is unavoidable. imo. I was on two juries.

When would they need their weapon if not outside the house. Surely not inside their home. I have several friends (female) and they carry their weapons inside their purse. jmo

I know gun owners who carry the gun on their person even in their home.

Excuse my ignorance....but is this an elected or appointed position? The city manager?

I've never heard of a city manager being elected. Normally they are hired by the city council.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were not AA out in the rain on a dark night accosted by an AA with a gun. They were carjacked, tortured, raped and murdered. The murderers were all convicted, but because the judge in the case was taking illegal drugs and buying them from someone whom he had previously judged, the convictions were thrown out and new trials ordered. Their case has nothing whatever to do with the safety or lack thereof of a young black man in rural Georgia in the 50's, or also IMO a young black man in Sanford, Florida in February of 2012.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Channon Christian & Christopher Newsome, sitting in their car, in the parking lot of their apartment complex? Weren't they accosted in their own apartment complex parking lot, by a man with a gun? I haven't read the details on this crime & trial for a few years now, so I'm unsure of my memories?

Does anyone know if Dr. Bao still has a job?

Kind of kidding, but not really.

How could he not be held accountable for the mishandling of the clothing evidence? Even if done by others, he would be ultimately responsible, I would think. Or maybe not, I realize I am not even sure I recall his job title. I was thinking it was ME, maybe he is an assistant ME and really is not responsible for others.

I've never been on a jury before. This is to anyone who has. Did you take into consideration the demeanor of the witnesses?

JMO

Yes -- in my experience, it's part of jury instructions read by the court.

FYI, my ex-husband punched me in the face repeatedly, tearing a gash in my brow because he hit me repeatedly against the upper eye socket (brow) bone.

He didn't have a scratch or bruise on any part of him to include his knuckles. However, I got 22 stitches.

Not my opinion. Fact.

FYI, my ex-husband punched me in the face repeatedly, tearing a gash in my brow because he hit me repeatedly against the upper eye socket (brow) bone.

He didn't have a scratch or bruise on any part of him to include his knuckles. However, I got 22 stitches.

Not my opinion. Fact.

Im so sorry. How awful... Hugs...

According to RJ, TM spoke to GZ first and confronted him. That goes along with what GZ said about TM speaking to him and then punching him in the face.

OMO

But you left out the part where she said TM was saying, "get off me, get off me"

Does anyone know if Dr. Bao still has a job?

Kind of kidding, but not really.

How could he not be held accountable for the mishandling of the clothing evidence? Even if done by others, he would be ultimately responsible, I would think. Or maybe not, I realize I am not even sure I recall his job title. I was thinking it was ME, maybe he is an assistant ME and really is not responsible for others.

Well, he did say that anyone mishandling evidence in the way it was mishandled in this case would be "Gone. Fired." Hopefully, he canned himself the next day. :floorlaugh:

While witnesses disagree over who threw the first punch, they say the fight began after Perez and Sanchez got in a heated argument over the final play. The two exchanged punches until the fight was broken up, according to witnesses.

Both coaches refused medical attention at the time. Perez suffered a bloody nose and swollen eye, while Sanchez had no immediate visible injuries, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-nevada-youth-coaches-charged-post-game-fight-192715449--spt.html

GZ stated he was punched 20-30 times. There is zero evidence that GZ was punched 20-30 times. Trayvon's hands had one abrasion to his non-dominate hand. IF Trayvon punched GZ 20-30 times, there would have been more abrasions and cuts to Trayvon's hands. I believe it's grossly exaggerated and not believable. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99