GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 counts perjury, 7 counts false statements still on table for Monday.
IMO

Defense saying AS charged with murder as result of all the media attn. Telling judge AS can't get fair trial.
Def asking for continuance 6 mo to a year to get fair trial. State objects. Asks judge to deny motion.

Judge says trial will start on Monday.

It's hard to hear this judge. He keeps the microphone even with the top of his head!

I know! I am glad it is not just me. I can hear every one but the Judge.

So Trial starts Monday and murder is dropped? I just got home...

She should be off house arrest if they are no longer charging her with Murder.

Defense asking for removal of ankle monitor cuz AS can't attend children's' activities, cut off from friends.

Did I hear the state just concede to all the bail issues except for the witness contact?

Prosecutors seem to be on their game! Convict AS, Convict AS, Convict AS

Then, let the civil case against AS be won for the Sneiderman family, let them raise Rusty's children and have the life insurance money to contribute to their upbringing.

jmo, i'm NOT fair & impartial when it comes to killing your spouse and your childrens' parent.

All I can say is, "damn!" :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Prosecutors seem to be on their game! Convict AS, Convict AS, Convict AS

Then, let the civil case against AS be won for the Sneiderman family raise Rusty's children and have the life insurance money to contribute to their upbringing.

jmo, i'm NOT fair & impartial when it comes to killing your spouse and your childrens' parent.

However she was not convicted of that or even charged with that now..

Well, I'm so sorry Andrea has been cut off from all her friends and previously-loved activities with her children. The fate of her loving husband was much worse. And much more permanent.

However she was not convicted of that or even charged with that now..

I know lol that is why it was a generic statement about my general feelings about people that kill their spouse and forever take away their childrens' loving parent. One cannot possibly love their children and take away their parent, UNLESS there is abuse of the children.

As wants bond and ankle moniter removed, I say FT.

Has HLN commented on air about how their online polls were brought up in court? Or are they pretending they didn't hear that???

Men of metro-Atlanta beware. She'll be on the prowl for her next victim to snare in her web.

didn't she already ensnare someone else that had a child and pregnant wife?!!! aren't they living together even though he could be a potential witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419