GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sizzle off but sound still on. if we listen really carefully we might hear something.

I don't see how Cassie and Amanda can both be telling the truth - but I can't decide which one is lying. Their testimonies contradict each other, so they can't both be right, but I don't know what to think beyond that.

Are you talking about the time when Amanda went to her house and Gouker shut the door on her?

One thing I'm confused about is if Gouker was staying with Amanda a lot, then why did Amanda lie about it....because Amanda said he was staying at Cassie's house a lot and Cassie said he was staying at Amanda's a lot....

I know I was just joking. The Arias one was not that loud, at least not in the feed.

I don't think anyone is in manning the audio or they don't have it wired for real TV. The Arias trial was held in a brand new courtroom, from what I recall. It was also nationally covered. They cared about our eardrums in Arizona. LOL

I think they are cousins by marriage, so not blood cousins maybe lol but who knows? If the Louisville Slugger was a keepsake of John's, where was it kept and was it still a toy or a memento? This clan is unbelievable.............. JMO

Josh Young is on trial for complicity to murder, not murder. For sure, he knew about this and either did it himself or helped his Dad. JMO

If Josh jr. did this he would have benn smart enough to cover his a$$, His daddy and cousin were busy in the bedroom. He could hid all the evidence by himself. I really doubt he would invovle 2 total <modsnip>. But I can believe a criminal with a vendetta against a x wife, sleeping with a cousin would punish her, Sickness knows no bounds. Give me 1 reason Josh Jr. would have to kill Trey?

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't see Josh Jr. as a murderer. If he had a complicity, see his <modsnip> dad. I mispelled alot of words. I think he will be found not guilty.

Paige Quiggins WDRB &#8207;@PaigeWDRB 19s

Jury to #CassieGouker: have you ever seen any outbursts from #JoshuaYoung?

Jason Riley &#8207;@jasonrileyCJ 27s

Jury: Ever witness angry outburst from #JoshYoung?
No
How well know Trey? Not well
Bat condition, soaked or stained? Blood stained

drinking and taking anti seizure meds. what a combination.

I think they are cousins by marriage, so not blood cousins maybe lol but who knows? If the Louisville Slugger was a keepsake of John's, where was it kept and was it still a toy or a memento? This clan is unbelievable.............. JMO

They are cousins by adoption, J Gouker was adopted. They knew each other their whole life.

Still so gross :puke:

Marissa Alter &#8207;@WLKYMarissa 43s

Jury questions for Cassie Gouker. Where was #Gouker when #JoshYoung woke you up? Downstairs sleeping. How well did you know Trey? Not well.

Paige Quiggins WDRB &#8207;@PaigeWDRB 17s

#Jury to #CassieGouker: were you ever afraid of JY, JG?
No

Paige Quiggins WDRB &#8207;@PaigeWDRB 17s

#Jury to #CassieGouker: "Were you ever controlled by Josh Gouker?"
"Maybe, I don't know what you'd call it."

Paige Quiggins WDRB &#8207;@PaigeWDRB 25s

Judge tells #CassieGouker she is finished for the day, but she is not released as a witness.

John Robertson being sworn in, outside the presence of the jury

He will be the first witness called tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads