Votes: 82 64.6%
  • innocent but complicit in some way

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas is only a few days away, this will be their second Christmas without Lisa. I wonder if they live in fear, in horror of what they have done. God bless you Baby Lisa <3

I wish a Merry Christmas to Lisa and her family. I hope that nothing but joy will befall all of you in the future and that Lisa is returned home soon.

May God bless all of you.

What I wish is that "mother" would meet with LE, separately w/o her S/O. That won't happen. Gosh, I frig-in "wonder why"?

Also, Lisa will never be returned because she is dead, and most of us here know who killed that baby!!

Merry Christmas!!

Innocent people do not entangle themselves in webs of lies and inconsistencies.

Innocent people do not avoid inquisition.

Truly devastated parents take a sleeping bag to police headquarters and beg to be allowed to stay there and please talk to officers again and again until their baby is found.

I too have always thought they disposed of her in the river.

I pray for Karma to cosmically find them.

Baby Lisa is never far from my mind.

May your sleep be sweet, little one.

Just checking on this "hot case" to see what's not happening! :furious:

Innocent people do not entangle themselves in webs of lies and inconsistencies.

Innocent people do not avoid inquisition.

Truly devastated parents take a sleeping bag to police headquarters and beg to be allowed to stay there and please talk to officers again and again until their baby is found.

I too have always thought they disposed of her in the river.

I pray for Karma to cosmically find them.

Baby Lisa is never far from my mind.

May your sleep be sweet, little one.
BBM

Definition of inquisition.
an official investigation, especially one of a political or religious nature, characterized by lack of regard for individual rights, prejudice on the part of the examiners, and recklessly cruel punishments
I can see parents of a missing child seeking legal assistance if they felt they were subjected to an inquisition and I can see that legal adviser telling them to limit their contact with the inquisitors. MOO.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inquisition

Just checking on this "hot case" to see what's not happening! :furious:

I wonder if the parents have honored KCPD's request to speak to them & answer the questions they have? The last thing we have heard about the case was the police report from the 1 year anniversary.

I wonder if the parents have honored KCPD's request to speak to them & answer the questions they have? The last thing we have heard about the case was the police report from the 1 year anniversary.

Why would they do that? It's finally starting to feel comfortable for these shameful parents?!

I keep checking in on this thread, hoping there will be news.

My hope is that Baby Lisa was given an overdose of drugs and she died peacefully; not that her mother rolled over on her and she suffered.

These """"parents"""""" will never talk with LE, because they are friggin' GUILTY!

My hope is that Baby Lisa was given an overdose of drugs and she died peacefully; not that her mother rolled over on her and she suffered.

These """"parents"""""" will never talk with LE, because they are friggin' GUILTY!

I agree.

Has the mother talked to LE yet? Can they not make her sit down and answer questions? In England she would be arrested if she refused to talk. I thought the T-shirts in the TV piece seem off. "KIDNAPPED" hmmm, if they had said "missing" I could say yeah ok, but it's like saying "we didn't do it, honestly" and for me shines the spotlight right at them.

Has the mother talked to LE yet? Can they not make her sit down and answer questions? In England she would be arrested if she refused to talk. I thought the T-shirts in the TV piece seem off. "KIDNAPPED" hmmm, if they had said "missing" I could say yeah ok, but it's like saying "we didn't do it, honestly" and for me shines the spotlight right at them.

No, and no. She still will not sit down and answer LE's questions alone (or with her atty present). LE cannot compel her to answer any questions. Even if arrested, a person cannot be forced to talk. The 5th amendment and all that jazz. No one can be forced to incriminate themselves. Now if you have nothing to hide, and no reason to fear incriminating yourself, and really truly want your daughter found, then I see no reason not to do anything LE asks of you. On the other hand, if you do have something to hide, the law protects you.

It's not just the T-shirts. All posters that said "Missing" were taken down and replaced with "Kidnapped" posters. My question is why would you care what they said as long as her face was out there for the public to see? Wouldn't being kidnapped make her missing as well? "Missing" "Kidnapped" to quote the infamous words of HRC "What difference does it make?" Why replace them unless you're desperately trying to CYA?

IMO DB has spent far more time trying to make sure no one suspects her, and worrying far more about her own reputation than she has actually trying to find her daughter. OTOH, if I knew where my daughter was, and what happened to her, there would be no need for me to go looking.

No, and no. She still will not sit down and answer LE's questions alone (or with her atty present). LE cannot compel her to answer any questions. Even if arrested, a person cannot be forced to talk. The 5th amendment and all that jazz. No one can be forced to incriminate themselves. Now if you have nothing to hide, and no reason to fear incriminating yourself, and really truly want your daughter found, then I see no reason not to do anything LE asks of you. On the other hand, if you do have something to hide, the law protects you.

It's not just the T-shirts. All posters that said "Missing" were taken down and replaced with "Kidnapped" posters. My question is why would you care what they said as long as her face was out there for the public to see? Wouldn't being kidnapped make her missing as well? "Missing" "Kidnapped" to quote the infamous words of HRC "What difference does it make?" Why replace them unless you're desperately trying to CYA?

IMO DB has spent far more time trying to make sure no one suspects her, and worrying far more about her own reputation than she has actually trying to find her daughter. OTOH, if I knew where my daughter was, and what happened to her, there would be no need for me to go looking.

LE got to question Deb over an extended period of time on multiple occasions without a lawyer present. I don't see why she needs to do any more "one on one" interrogations with them. They got their shot at her.

According to Picerno, Jeremy and Deborah were interviewed separately by police, without an attorney, for a total of 19 hours on Oct. 4. Two days later on Oct. 6, police interviewed them again separately for a total of nine hours without an attorney. On Oct. 8, the parents were interview again for approximately three hours. It was during this third interview that, according to Picerno, things turned “nasty.”

What's this business about someone replacing "missing" posters with ones that say "kidnapped"? Who is doing this? Where is this information coming from? Can you provide a link.

If Lisa's parent's are innocent it's totally understandable for them to go out and put up posters saying that she's been kidnapped. MOO.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/baby-lisa-family-attorney-accusations-of-noncooperation-‘fantasy’/

I can see why they would need to ask more questions of Lisa. It is not abnormal for new questions to arise during an investigation as the investigation changes and new things are discovered. Can you see how interviewing Terri Horman now would be relevant as compared to her being interviewed right after Kyron disappeared? She was not a suspect right away etc. It makes a huge difference and with new things happening she would need to be on call to answer things as they come up.

I can see why they would need to ask more questions of Lisa. It is not abnormal for new questions to arise during an investigation as the investigation changes and new things are discovered. Can you see how interviewing Terri Horman now would be relevant as compared to her being interviewed right after Kyron disappeared? She was not a suspect right away etc. It makes a huge difference and with new things happening she would need to be on call to answer things as they come up.

Deborah and Jeremy did sit down and talk with LE on February 2nd 2012 which was four months after Lisa disappeared. So LE did have an opportunity to ask questions later on.

Young said detectives last met with the baby’s parents on Feb. 2, the day before their taped appearance on the Dr. Phil show. Detectives did not learn anything significant, he said.

Lisa's parents lawyer is not opposed to them communicating with LE.

Picerno acknowledged that there was a breakdown in communication between authorities and the parents after over 30 hours of initial questioning with the couple. He said that Bradley and Irwin sat down with police again in February, but conceded that Bradley has not sat for a one-on-one with investigators.

"They haven't but they can certainly sit down one-on-one with me present and ask any questions," he said. "I'm not going to stop them. What we don't want is another situation where they're doing a full-blown interrogation where they're standing up and accusing her and they're showing pictures of her missing girl and they're confronting her with all this evidence."

I'm not sure why KCPD needs this "one on one" with Deborah. If they can ask any question that they want then just do it. MOO.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/04/04/144081/six-months-later-no-new-clues.html#.UgVnMT9Re2M

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisas-parent-buy-clothes-gifts-year/story?id=17375065

"They haven't but they can certainly sit down one-on-one with me present and ask any questions," he said. "I'm not going to stop them."

seems picerno contradicts himself on this issue:

Because police have honed in on Bradley in particular, the couple's defense attorneys have declined to allow them to submit to separate interviews. The couple and their Kansas City attorney last met with police on Feb. 2.

since this article was overseen by deann -a member here- i trust the info is correct/accurate.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17332959/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-grows-cold

seems picerno contradicts himself on this issue:

since this article was overseen by deann -a member here- i trust the info is correct/accurate.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17332959/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-grows-cold

For one thing the DeAnn who is a member here has never been verified as being the media DeAnn.

I don't know which attorney is described as saying no separate interviews because no one was named. Putting it on Picerno is just a guess and by no means a contradiction. MOO.

LE got to question Deb over an extended period of time on multiple occasions without a lawyer present. I don't see why she needs to do any more "one on one" interrogations with them. They got their shot at her.

What's this business about someone replacing "missing" posters with ones that say "kidnapped"? Who is doing this? Where is this information coming from? Can you provide a link.

If Lisa's parent's are innocent it's totally understandable for them to go out and put up posters saying that she's been kidnapped. MOO.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/baby-lisa-family-attorney-accusations-of-noncooperation-%E2%80%98fantasy%E2%80%99/

They got their shot at her? What? LE is supposed to only get 1 "shot" at her? Or 2? Where's the law that says LE only has a certain amount of time, or number of interviews with a parent of a missing child? If my daughter was missing LE would have to physically remove me from the station!! I wouldn't care if they thought I was guilty or not! If I knew I hadn't killed her, and someone else had taken her, they couldn't shut me up! I'd be telling them every detail of everything I could remember from the minute she was born.

<modsnip>

And while we're on the subject of links, could you provide one that shows any other case where posters said "kidnapped" instead of "missing"? I wonder if posters for Hannah Anderson say missing or kidnapped, and there's no question that she was kidnapped.

The point is why are the <modsnip> so dead set on the posters saying "kidnapped" instead of "missing"? What's the difference? If her face is out there, it's out there. If Lisa were my daughter I'm certain I'd have more serious concerns, and more important things to do, than worry about how her posters were worded. And I sure wouldn't waste valuable time or money on replacing posters that said "missing".

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member