GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, I finally caught up tonight.

Willow is a kindred spirit....I'm a pale natural red head in glasses, and while none of my children inheireted my looks, she could easily pass for my daughter.

where is this stick story out of?

rip sweet baby. I am so sorry

Stick story is from Grandpa who no doubt heard it from his son. The person who was charged with murder.

i wouldnt take a prescription med for nothing -- just saying i dont trust the drug companies
not because I have a propensity for addiction

Stick story is from Grandpa who no doubt heard it from his son. The person who was charged with murder.

I think the stick story is to explain injuries in other areas that were also caused by falling on a stick.
moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And all I'm saying is that the legality of something have no relevance in these cases to the danger of something. There are many prescription med that can be obtained legally that can get you way more out of your mind than pot. And this is coming from someone who does no drugs. I'm simply showing that just because it's illegal doesn't mean it is more dangerous that something legal, i.e. alcohol.

i meant to quote you in my above post -- ITA!!

The house looks really small.

Perhaps the kids have basement bedrooms.

Where I live, you have to have egress windows in a bedroom. Does it appear there could be windows in the basement? Of course, just because it is common sense that you would want windows in a room in case of fire, that does not mean people think about that

Where I live, you have to have egress windows in a bedroom. Does it appear there could be windows in the basement? Of course, just because it is common sense that you would want windows in a room in case of fire, that does not mean people think about that

Who knows! Maybe mom woke up in the attic! - Ok. I am not being serious ... maybe we should ignore the statement or NOT...

I think the stick story is to explain injuries in other areas that were also caused by falling on a stick.
moo

Good thinking!!! That's probably why he couldn't use the old stand by 'She ran outside, fell, hit her head on a rock and died' story.

Did this impalement injury happen while no one was watching, but partying and Willow was found after the life went out of her?

BTW are there any homes near the home Willow lived in?

BBM above: there are a few homes around - one of the StL news outlets had pictures, but I can't remember which one. Google maps also shows a few.

small town though & the house is on the southwest border

We have a full finished basement (rare in michigan) and there is someone living down there without egress windows (due to money) so, just because you shouldn't/can't ... doesn't mean they aren't IMO

ETA: it's NOT a child lol

Good thinking!!! That's probably why he couldn't use the old stand by 'She ran outside, fell, hit her head on a rock and died' story.

And apparently she didn't die ...
She was "put out "
Mmm hmm. Cannot type the rest.

Okay, hear me out. >.>

At first I figured the family were covering up for each other. However, if it happened Saturday evening that would give mom and uncle plenty of time to corroborate and scheme and match their stories.

...their stories don't match in any way, shape or form. How come? I asked myself.

I feel it is possible that mom was taking a nap earlier in the evening because she did not feel well - (on Saturday). She woke up at 8:45PM, not AM, and thought it was morning. I JUST did that today, actually (thought it was morning and it was evening and it took me a while to figure it out). If she was really super sleepy...I can definitely see that happening.

Her child was missing and she called the police at 10:49AM...still thinking it was nighttime? I can't FIND where it says mom went outside looking for her...hence she wouldn't see it was nighttime.

It would make sense why Willow was in her oversized night shirt (getting ready for bed). Mom noticed they were watching a movie and went directly *back* to sleep (from her prior nap). Uncle started playing around with niece Saturday night...just like he and the pops are claiming....etc.

The only reason none of that makes sense (to me) is the oversized nightshirt being found later. But...it's still possible Willow spilled a snack or a drink on it and changed. I do not feel someone put her shirt back in the house if that is what she wore when it happened.

So...what if both her story and uncle's story are the same, and the only reason the timeline is off is because mom was in bed and woke up thinking it was morning?

Neighbors are claiming there was a party (hearsay from another member here but still something)...maybe they are saying that because there was a bunch of traffic going to and fro and back and forth from the house until 5am (covering the accident)..and they assumed it meant there must have been a gathering at the house.

[Edit] And yes, I totally just pulled that out of my butt....but still.

I really hate how smoking pot has been relegated to the equivalent of smoking a cigarette. This is an illegal substance. Yes, it might not make you act crazy....but it can impair you severely.

I can't imagine how our society has now minimized the use of marijuana. We can disagree respectfully, but I know very few pot smokers who restrict their drug use to a joint. They tend to move on to other drugs....and most of these have more serious effects.

Whenever I say this, there will usually be an onslaught of naysayers. And that's ok. But I am simply stating that this is "my experience." And I really don't feel like rehashing all of that. Let's just say its personally painful.

I would love to talk to every kid who is interested in smoking pot. It probably wouldn't help much...but if it made just one stop and think, it would be worth it.

I don't think really pot and cigarettes are comparable. Pot is illegal, yes, but it's been shown to have several health benefits (if done in moderation) and is not nearly as detrimental to your health as cigarettes. Tobacco products have no health benefits, are terrible for your health, are almost as bad for the health of the people around you (49,000 deaths attributed to secondhand smoke every year), and are the leading cause of a bunch of preventable illnesses/deaths. It's also harder to become dependent on pot than it is to become dependent on cigarettes - anyone who's smoked or has lived with a smoker knows how difficult it is to stop using and not relapse.

It should be treated like any other substance. Do it in moderation, make it illegal to drive when you're under its influence, don't self-medicate with it, etc. I think that mental illness, poverty, lack of education and a history of abuse are much bigger risk factors of substance abuse (whether it's pot or alcohol or meth) than pot will ever be.

I would much rather be stuck overnight in a cave with 100 people smoking pot than 100 alcoholics or people smoking cigarettes. I've never smoked it before but my experience is that potheads are a nice enough bunch, provided you have enough Cheetos, Taco Bell and Adam Sandler movies to keep them occupied.

Although, I agree that pot shouldn't be treated as 'totally harmless' because the jury is still out on the health effects it can have. The illegality of cannabis in general has made it hard for scientists to research its health effects for over thirty years and to prove/dispel myths associated with pot. So, while it definitely doesn't seem to be as harmful as cigarettes or alcohol, saying it's totally harmless is irresponsible.

Okay, hear me out. >.>

At first I figured the family were covering up for each other. However, if it happened Saturday evening that would give mom and uncle plenty of time to corroborate and scheme and match their stories.

...their stories don't match in any way, shape or form. How come? I asked myself.

I feel it is possible that mom was taking a nap earlier in the evening because she did not feel well - (on Saturday). She woke up at 8:45PM, not AM, and thought it was morning. I JUST did that today, actually (thought it was morning and it was evening and it took me a while to figure it out). If she was really super sleepy...I can definitely see that happening.

Her child was missing and she called the police at 10:49AM...still thinking it was nighttime? It doesn't say anywhere that mom went outside looking for her.

It would make sense why Willow was in her oversized night shirt (getting ready for bed). Mom noticed they were watching a movie and went directly *back* to sleep (from her prior nap). Uncle started playing around with niece Saturday night...just like he and the pops are claiming....etc.

The only reason none of that makes sense (to me) is the oversized nightshirt being found later. But...it's still possible Willow spilled a snack or a drink on it and changed. I do not feel someone put her shirt back in the house if that is what she wore when it happened.

So...what if both her story and uncle's story are the same, and the only reason the timeline is off is because mom was in bed and woke up thinking it was morning?

Could be! I have had that happen when I was younger. Usually in the winter though ...when it got dark early thinking I was late getting ready for school!!
10:49 am it is ALWAYS light so ...
:dunno :

What are the odds that Ciara's brother is covering for her and taking the fall?

Oh lord nevermind...it's possible she woke up thinking it's morning instead of evening but she called at 10:49AM...not PM (she can't change time, nobody's that good).

I NEED A NAP ignore my post please.

Okay, hear me out. >.>

Her child was missing and she called the police at 10:49AM...still thinking it was nighttime? I can't FIND where it says mom went outside looking for her...hence she wouldn't see it was nighttime.

Neighbors are claiming there was a party (hearsay from another member here but still something)...maybe they are saying that because there was a bunch of traffic going to and fro and back and forth from the house until 5am (covering the accident)..and they assumed it meant there must have been a gathering at the house.

[Edit] And yes, I totally just pulled that out of my butt....but still.

BBM - stories are never the same for a reason - unless they are identical and were both there IMO MOO etc etc

bless you tooth, I love your thoughts and sure hope you stay around to help and guide the (unfortunately bound to happen) future missing / murdered children. Someones gotta be there for them and love them and help them :seeya: that's why we are all here

and that is why we all come back

A stick went through her head when sometimes a bullet won't even go through someone's head when they're shot because the scull is so thick? And sometimes when someone is forcefully stabbed in the head, the knife breaks instead of penetrating the scull and going into the brain. The stick story is a bunch of digested food IMO.

A stick of a good size entering the neck, in an area under the jaw could pass back to the spine or if an upward track, the stick could enter the brainstem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123