GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was slumming around FB this weekend/week, I noticed one of the other family members has a picture of someone's back, with the word SCARS tattooed on the back. Don't know who's back it is. Maybe that word means something to the family. JMO
Scars" is the second single from Californian rock band Papa Roach's fourth album, Getting Away with Murder, and seventh released single in total. "Scars" was considered to be a comeback single for the band, despite being unlike their usual work on the album. The single was certified gold on June 6, 2005. The song, according the band's video album Papa Roach: Live & Murderous in Chicago tells the story of Jacoby Shaddix's "Horrible night in Vegas that changed my life." During live performances before playing the song Shaddix often talks about how "the song saved his life". Not only the song beaten Last Resort as it's highest charting single on the Billboard Hot 100, it was also their first and only Top 40 hit peaking at #15. The song hit #2 and #4 on the Modern Rock Tracks and Mainstream Rock Tracks charts and this song became their 1st and only pop hit hitting #7 on the Pop Songs chart. This is the band's most successful in the U.S. although Last Resort was more successful internationally chart wise and Last Resort hit #1 on the modern rock chart where Scars failed to do so by 1 spot.

http://www.abbreviations.com/SCARS

It could mean anything :moo:

But in that case is mom going to admit to murdering her son to cover up for her brother? Or just cover up in order to try to not have anyone get caught. Because the Uncle isn't covering for her by trying to get her out of it, he would be covering for her by implicating himself.

No they just cover up that a crime was committed at all.

The "there there" guys and huggers are so cute too. I also love this guy, :seeya: , which always reminds me of Bravo.

Especially love :beagle: too!

My absolute fave is....

:gasp:

I use it every chance I get... but I try to use it sparingly so I don't get tired of it...

:giggle:

Or the stepmonster who raped and murdered her own two-year-old stepdaughter and claimed she fell and ruptured her vagina in the tub,and then hit her head a half dozen times on the way down. (I am so sorry I have forgotten this baby's name :()

Sure. :stormingmad:

That's my LILY!
That is a little girl who forever changed my life like few cases have ever done.
If I ever have another girl her middle name will be Lily.
Thank you for remembering her. :seeya:

lily19.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120606&highlight=furneaux&page=4

No they just cover up that a crime was committed at all.

Yes but someone stated they thought the brother was covering for the mom. I said covering is one think but he confessed already. So he would be taking the fall for her which makes NO sense.

Why is it, when a child has been found deceased, all the media scatters like a bunch of starving little cockroaches, looking for the next big story? A little girl, full of love has died, and the news doesn't give a crap it seems. They're all about wanting to find her...but once she is found they just disappear and that's that...tough titty said the cat to the kitty? WTF!!

I'm not a news watcher...well, until 2 days ago that is. But I just want to know why they aren't running specials on Willow's LIFE now that they have already plastered her death all over the internet. Why don't they run specials on pictures of Willow and stories from her teachers of her antics and funny things she did, and stuff she liked to do?

...pissed all over again and I hate the news people.

I was only throwing out a possible scenario that could account for a terrible event happening to people who may not be terrible. For all I know , JD could be a malicious murdering scum , but he may also not be one. Not adgreeing with it or anything. In my scenario, JD would still be responsible for Willows death, whether he was wasted or not. Being compared to Jose Baez Is insulting IMHO.

Oh lord nevermind...it's possible she woke up thinking it's morning instead of evening but she called at 10:49AM...not PM (she can't change time, nobody's that good).

I NEED A NAP ignore my post please.
When stories change, it means people are lying. If there was an accident involving Willow, the family would have called 911 and tried to save her life, not put her out to pasture or out of her "misery".

When you speak the truth, there is nothing to hide.

Sorry to be so blunt.

JMO

Yes but someone stated they thought the brother was covering for the mom. I said covering is one think but he confessed already. So he would be taking the fall for her which makes NO sense.

At this point in time, Mom is also a victim here. Speculating about her involvement with scenarios isn't allowed. imo So I don't know. :seeya:

I was only throwing out a possible scenario that could account for a terrible event happening to people who may not be terrible. For all I know , JD could be a malicious murdering scum , but he may also not be one. Not adgreeing with it or anything. In my scenario, JD would still be responsible for Willows death, whether he was wasted or not. Being compared to Jose Baez Is insulting IMHO.

I think all ideas are welcome here. We all here are speculating after all. :)

You guys realize this is a thread about Willow Long, riiight?

At this point in time, Mom is also a victim here. Speculating about her involvement with scenarios isn't allowed. imo So I don't know. :seeya:

I know my whole thing was responding to someone saying they think that Brother is covering for mom. I've been talking about how it makes zero sense to cover for someone who you think did it. Maybe the person who posted wasn't implying it was the mom and the brother covering for her and that was just my impression of what the poster said. I agree Mom gets presumption of innocence.

Not sure if they got this directly from police...it does not say according to LE...but, this is where we read it.

"The girl’s mother told police that she checked on her daughter and 3-year-old son around 8:45 a.m. Sunday then went back to bed because she felt ill. The mother told police that around 10:45 a.m. she came downstairs to check on her children and couldn’t find Willow".

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2013/sep/09/no-headline---missing_girl/

Hmmm. Wonder if that is one of those "truth hidden within a lie" things. Or leakage, whatever. Maybe she wasn't in the house LE thinks she was. Maybe there is a crime scene somewhere else.

Exactly...it's pot--a plant -- not some freaky deeky synthetic carp. It makes you chill and hungry (lol-IMO). It does not make you a psycho killer . Even the new NATURAL strains are not gonna make you tweak out...moo...

Anyone who has actually smoked real pot will agree that the last thing on your mind is actually accomplishing anything...much less murder :eyeroll:

...maybe ordering pizza --but even that can be a looooooong drawn out process... ;)

Agreed.

I really hate how smoking pot has been relegated to the equivalent of smoking a cigarette. This is an illegal substance. Yes, it might not make you act crazy....but it can impair you severely.

I can't imagine how our society has now minimized the use of marijuana. We can disagree respectfully, but I know very few pot smokers who restrict their drug use to a joint. They tend to move on to other drugs....and most of these have more serious effects.

Whenever I say this, there will usually be an onslaught of naysayers. And that's ok. But I am simply stating that this is "my experience." And I really don't feel like rehashing all of that. Let's just say its personally painful.

I would love to talk to every kid who is interested in smoking pot. It probably wouldn't help much...but if it made just one stop and think, it would be worth it.

I love ya' friend but I must disagree.

While most people who do other drugs also smoke pot, it's certainly not true that most people who smoke pot do other illegal drugs.

Half the adults I know smoke pot. Most are otherwise law abiding, responsible, hard working tax payers. Teachers, lawyers, bankers, etc. As far as impairing a person severely, ALCOHOL is what impairs a person severely. Alcohol is a vastly more dangerous drug than pot, IMO. More rapes, batteries, assaults, murders, domestic violence/child abuse incidences, vehicular and other accidents, rolling on top of small baby instances, looting, rioting and thefts occur among people under the influence of alcohol than under the influence of any other drug.

I smoked a ton of pot as a teen and into my 20's. I don't think that was wise and I would be devastated if my kid did the same because it's easy for kids to become addicted to anything. But while pot can kill motivation in many people under the influence, alcohol CAUSES the motivation to do something wrong.

The trouble and danger I faced as a minor never occurred as a result of pot (except lack of studying/concentration). But every instance of serious danger or trouble I faced as a teen and young adult was somehow alcohol related.

Today, millions of responsible adults can enjoy a joint after work or dinner the way others enjoy a glass of wine and as far as levels of impairment, the two are comparable. But while increasing pot consumption will cause little more than sleep, increasing alcohol consumption can have horrible consequences.

Since so many people are pot users in America, they understand that. Even Sanjay Gupta has changed his mid about marijuana. So yeah, most people today feel it is no more harmful than a cigarette.

When stories change, it means people are lying. If there was an accident involving Willow, the family would have called 911 and tried to save her life, not put her out to pasture or out of her "misery".

When you speak the truth, there is nothing to hide.

Sorry to be so blunt.

JMO

No stories changed, we are just getting a different persons story now so there are two. Brother's and Mom's.

You guys realize this is a thread about Willow Long, riiight?

The only reason I asked who Jose Baez was, was because someone asked if a person who posted a possible scenario about Willow, was Jose Baez. I thought Jose Baez might have been a new player in this terrible situation that I had not yet heard of. I'm sorry if it appeared I went off topic.

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/video/Fr...r-the-First-Time-223233701.html?m=y&smobile=y

This is terribly sad video, those poor little ones. They should not have to be dealing with this at this age. People shouldn't have to deal with this at ANY age, but ...little kids? So very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member