Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a note, yes, newspaper reports said septic tanks had been 'searched', by way of 'camera'. Not once ever did I see or hear of any of those being 'pumped out', the same as BS's was, and conversely, I didn't ever see a report saying that BS's had been searched with a camera, reports all stated that his got pumped, and of course, there were photos to show it. Just don't think it's right that the same full effort was not made at the property from where WT went missing.
Maybe it was clear to them that William could not possibly fallen into a sceptic tank and replaced the lid on himself.

Are you suggesting that sex offenders might be 'housed', ie by govt or social welfare or something, or just that they would choose to reside there? I am wondering in the first case, why such a tiny sleepy town would be chosen, where people are perhaps more eased with their kids (not any more, perhaps!), and where it would be easy for them to stand out.. as opposed to in the city where they'd blend in sort of, and people hopefully have their kids 'street smart'?

Unfortunately, yeah :(

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

How do you know for sure that WT's sister was 'in the toilet' at the time of his abduction? It has been reported soooooo many ways, ie FGM was still sitting outside; FM was in making tea; FM AND FGM were both inside making tea; Sister and WT were playing; Sister was in the washroom; disappeared from front of home; back of home; side of home; driveway of home; deck of home; unless we have heard the FF say exactly what was what during one of their interviews, or if we've heard police state exactly what happened, or if police are direct quoted, we can't know for sure, right?
Jubes would know. That’s all that matters. Doesn’t matter whether we know or not.

He is the lead investigator, so if searches are planned and directed by others, it would need to be run past him first - he's indeed responsible for the entire investigation. Not trying to sound combative here. Just curious who you think might plan them. His team? If the corner tells him to do something, he'd arrange it for sure. Do you mean the coroner directs everything from the start? Just a little confused
It is a very complicated process. Anything snippet or piece of information goes through to the police intelligence sector. they then pull it apart and see where the information stands in the investigation. . That is where information put through to crimestoppers ends up - it doesn't go direct to the investigation team. The investigation team are then given the information deemed of value to whoever is in charge of specific sectors of the investigation. DCI Jubelin mentioned ages and ages ago that the former chief NSW Coroner (Barnes) was involved in the background. Barnes verified that to media. When this has occurred it is fairly reasonable to say the Coroner IS involved. The Coroner has more power than police investigators. If police investigators are instructed by the Coroner to undertake a process, the police investigators must do so. The Coroner is ALL powerful. Given the deputy coroner is now involved, I would say without doubt the recent searches were as a consequence of coroner intervention. Once police have turned over every slimy rock and been down every filthy rabbit hole, the file is then handed to the Coroner who then makes up their mind whether there will be a Coroner's Inquest. If the Coroner feels there is further avenue of investigation, they will then have their own police team undertake that - at times with initial investigation teams. Coroner Barnes is the one that broke the Morecomb case - he was head coroner for Qld prior to his move to NSW a couple of years ago.

It is a very complicated process. Anything snippet or piece of information goes through to the police intelligence sector. they then pull it apart and see where the information stands in the investigation. . That is where information put through to crimestoppers ends up - it doesn't go direct to the investigation team. The investigation team are then given the information deemed of value to whoever is in charge of specific sectors of the investigation. DCI Jubelin mentioned ages and ages ago that the former chief NSW Coroner (Barnes) was involved in the background. Barnes verified that to media. When this has occurred it is fairly reasonable to say the Coroner IS involved. The Coroner has more power than police investigators. If police investigators are instructed by the Coroner to undertake a process, the police investigators must do so. The Coroner is ALL powerful. Given the deputy coroner is now involved, I would say without doubt the recent searches were as a consequence of coroner intervention. Once police have turned over every slimy rock and been down every filthy rabbit hole, the file is then handed to the Coroner who then makes up their mind whether there will be a Coroner's Inquest. If the Coroner feels there is further avenue of investigation, they will then have their own police team undertake that - at times with initial investigation teams. Coroner Barnes is the one that broke the Morecomb case - he was head coroner for Qld prior to his move to NSW a couple of years
Wouldn’t the coroner have instructed the stormwater tank to have been searched then

How do you know for sure that WT's sister was 'in the toilet' at the time of his abduction? It has been reported soooooo many ways, ie FGM was still sitting outside; FM was in making tea; FM AND FGM were both inside making tea; Sister and WT were playing; Sister was in the washroom; disappeared from front of home; back of home; side of home; driveway of home; deck of home; unless we have heard the FF say exactly what was what during one of their interviews, or if we've heard police state exactly what happened, or if police are direct quoted, we can't know for sure, right?

It was reported in the media and also detailed in an interview with FM. Can't recall which one. My point was the journo detailed the event incorrectly. The way it was written is indicated that William and his sister were playing together and someone abducted William at this time, leaving the sister behind. It didn't occur that way. William was by himself - no adults or sister at the time.

Well the coroner hasn’t instructed the stormwater tank to be searched !

And that IS why I have made crimestoppers aware of the tank just in case it has never been searched. <modsnip: personalizing>

It seems to me the Deputy Coroner visited and checked out the bush areas and the surrounds of 48 Benaroon actual property and may not be aware the stormwater collection tank is there.

<modsnip: personalizing>

I guess we will know one day if the tank has been checked. Neighbours may also have similar tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think..........that the only thing that we really know for sure...... is that poor little William is missing

heart-breaking-smiley.gif

It is a very complicated process. Anything snippet or piece of information goes through to the police intelligence sector. they then pull it apart and see where the information stands in the investigation. . That is where information put through to crimestoppers ends up - it doesn't go direct to the investigation team. The investigation team are then given the information deemed of value to whoever is in charge of specific sectors of the investigation. DCI Jubelin mentioned ages and ages ago that the former chief NSW Coroner (Barnes) was involved in the background. Barnes verified that to media. When this has occurred it is fairly reasonable to say the Coroner IS involved. The Coroner has more power than police investigators. If police investigators are instructed by the Coroner to undertake a process, the police investigators must do so. The Coroner is ALL powerful. Given the deputy coroner is now involved, I would say without doubt the recent searches were as a consequence of coroner intervention. Once police have turned over every slimy rock and been down every filthy rabbit hole, the file is then handed to the Coroner who then makes up their mind whether there will be a Coroner's Inquest. If the Coroner feels there is further avenue of investigation, they will then have their own police team undertake that - at times with initial investigation teams. Coroner Barnes is the one that broke the Morecomb case - he was head coroner for Qld prior to his move to NSW a couple of years ago.

I don't think the coroner has the time to lead the whole investigation. Jubes reports to the coroner what he finds, just like he was doing yesterday or was it the day before. The coroner is busy, so he/she get jubes to do the ground work... afaik

Yes it is actually a stormwater collection tank - collecting water from the household's gutters. You can see all the pipes connected.

oh water tanks, i see. Not a typical place to remain hidden for 4 years ... they'll be onto it asap if they missed it, for sure

Last edited:
It would be nice if they were examining a vehicle.
Wasn't Nicholls the ex priest and convicted pedophile from Tasmania, residing in Dunbogan at the time of William's disappearance and didn't Spedding indicate that he had been to Dunbogan on that day?

Do you have a source. I'd be interested to read it...

I don’t think those water tanks have a lid as such more of a hole that the pipe can just fit through. It also seems very tall I don’t think an adult could even pull themselves up on top. I think all nearby bodies of water of all sorts would have been amongst the first things to be checked. By the way hi everyone I used to read the forum and may have commented only a couple of times and I’ve recently started following again.

I don’t think those water tanks have a lid as such more of a hole that the pipe can just fit through. It also seems very tall I don’t think an adult could even pull themselves up on top. I think all nearby bodies of water of all sorts would have been amongst the first things to be checked. By the way hi everyone I used to read the forum and may have commented only a couple of times and I’ve recently started following again.

Hi Tallex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member