UT UT - Jennifer Klein, 3, Moab, 25 May 1974

Jake479

Reaction score
The Websleuths thread for this girl disappeared, so I decided to create a new one for her.

Jennifer Lee Klein – The Charley Project
doenetwork.org/cases/1208dfut.html
namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/1389

Original

I remember this disappearance from the "Sharon Marshall" Suzanne Marie Sevakis thread,wich I thought would never be solved.
I do hope that this case will be picked up again,so I hope it is okay to post this link..?
https://books.google.nl/books?id=dw9UbEdmsoAC&pg=PT160&lpg=PT160&dq=howard+klein+father+jennifer&source=bl&ots=u6ooFeoBug&sig=ACfU3U3a2Q6e3UPp4x0PcVEdEE1u356E2A&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1iNCc-dniAhWDLlAKHW4eCTIQ6AEwDHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=howard klein father jennifer&f=false
It seems to be from a book,called "Vanished by Danny Collins" and in the Afterword,there are some more details about Jennifer Klein disappearance.

I think the book is mostly about Madeleine McCann but since I am on my phone,it is hard to get a good view or c&p.

I wish I could hear from a relative or an officer who investigated this case. I would love to know if they believe she fell in the river or was kidnapped. Also, if she did fall into the river, wouldn't her body have surfaced by now?

Are we allowed to post Facebook pages on here? There's a Facebook page where someone is claiming that she lived in a home between 1967 to 1977 where multiple missing girls where brought to. She identified three of the girls as being Jennifer Klein, Michelle Pulsifier, and Ann Burr. She also made a reference to Harold Wayne Jerrell who abducted and killed Kelly Prosser. I'm on the fence about whether to say that this is a hoax or not.

Are we allowed to post Facebook pages on here? There's a Facebook page where someone is claiming that she lived in a home between 1967 to 1977 where multiple missing girls where brought to. She identified three of the girls as being Jennifer Klein, Michelle Pulsifier, and Ann Burr. She also made a reference to Harold Wayne Jerrell who abducted and killed Kelly Prosser. I'm on the fence about whether to say that this is a hoax or not.

Usually personal Facebook pages are off-limits.

That may be part of the reason the previous thread was removed. Looks like it:

DNA doesn’t match in case of woman claiming to be missing Jennifer Klein

Although many are now clamoring for charges to be filed against both Michele Hooper and Missing in America’s Nancy Schaefer, it is unclear if any will be pursued. From fraud to identity theft to the pure emotional torture for the families of Jennifer Klein, Etan Patz and Kurt Newton, many believe the two women intentionally concocted the story for monetary gain.

Let's re-gather the facts:

You'll need to scroll down. No idea there are this many people missing from Utah! And, don't have time right now to see if there are threads for each one:

Missing Persons | DPS – Criminal Identification (BCI)

JMHO YMMV LRR

Usually personal Facebook pages are off-limits.

That may be part of the reason the previous thread was removed. Looks like it:

DNA doesn’t match in case of woman claiming to be missing Jennifer Klein

Although many are now clamoring for charges to be filed against both Michele Hooper and Missing in America’s Nancy Schaefer, it is unclear if any will be pursued. From fraud to identity theft to the pure emotional torture for the families of Jennifer Klein, Etan Patz and Kurt Newton, many believe the two women intentionally concocted the story for monetary gain.

Let's re-gather the facts:

You'll need to scroll down. No idea there are this many people missing from Utah! And, don't have time right now to see if there are threads for each one:

Missing Persons | DPS – Criminal Identification (BCI)

JMHO YMMV LRR

It's not a personal Facebook page. It's a community page, but if it's against the rules then I won't post it.

Plus, the claim was proven false. Doesn't bring answers about Jennifer Klein.

Plus, the claim was proven false. Doesn't bring answers about Jennifer Klein.

Yeah, I know all about that con artist Michelle Hooper. This is someone else. I'm not saying that I believe them; I just found it interesting.

Yeah, I know all about that con artist Michelle Hooper. This is someone else. I'm not saying that I believe them; I just found it interesting.

I would say this page has all the makings of a con artist as well. It looks like she went through a missing persons website and pulled all of the girls off there and is claiming that they went through this house of horrors.

It's sketchy because:
1) how many child murderers just drop potential victims off to be sold?
2) she claims these child murderers changed the appearance of these girls by dying their hair and making them (little girls) wear colored contacts. When this claim was disputed by a Facebook user she then recanted and said it wasn't contacts but colored glass (the precursor to contacts was thin glass) and that would cut their eyes.
3) these girls were sold and not a single one of them has come forward in all this time?

I feel genuinely bad for Jennifer Lee Klein's family because it seems like they are becoming the subject of ANOTHER hoax.

Check this article: Jennifer Klein missing May 1974 - Newspapers.com

It says that they were on the river's edge and they got distracted by s dog fight. After thst distraction Jennifer was missing.

How many minutes did the whole episode last? That can give an idea of the possibilities of an accident or an abduction

I've kept up with this case off and on for years. Is it just me, or does the official story seem like it's not on the level? You're watching a dog fight and you lose your child? It always made me go huh?

Is it just me, or does the official story seem like it's not on the level? You're watching a dog fight and you lose your child?

RSBM

To me it sounds plausible. Some children really do run off and disappear in a moment. It has happened with my son numerous times, and we are just so lucky he's fine. We used a leash-backpack at times. So to think a child might disappear while everyone is distracted by a dog fight, in a nature area, near a river, with strangers around... sadly I do think it could happen.
There are numerous similar cases here on WS. :(
IMO.

Utah cold case page

Jennifer Klein

Jennifer Klein (“Jenny”) was last seen with her family when they were camped at a campground approximately ten miles north of Moab, Utah. The campground was in the trees and there was a path through the woods that led to the river. There were several people (adults and children) who were out by the river. The campground was full because it was the Memorial Day weekend. Jennifer’s father, Howard had gone back to the camper for something and Jenny was playing in the sand. There was a dog fight and everyone turned their attention to the dogs. When Jennifer’s mother and brother (five years old at time of disappearance) turned back around Jennifer was gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back