MO MO - Bianca Piper, 13, Foley, 10 March 2005

LINCOLN COUNTY, Mo. – Deputies with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office spent part of Friday searching for new clues in cold cases.

Crews searched an area near McIntosh Hill Road near Foley, Missouri. The sheriff’s office says the effort is part “ongoing efforts of reviewing the investigative files of all cold cases and exploring all potential opportunities to uncover new evidence and develop new leads.”

Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office says Friday’s search was the fourth conducted in a similar location over the past two years.
..more at link.

Her former home on McIntosh Road was the sight of new activity on Feb. 3 as investigators worked to ensure no stone was left unturned.

“We drained the septic tank. We’re still going through the process of reviewing anything that might have been in there,” said Capt. David Hill with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.

“Is it possible that there’s still something in there to find? 100% absolutely,” said Hill. “Certain things, they don’t decompose over time, DNA is still valid we have had some great success in working with an outside company.”

The sheriff’s department is working with a company called Othram Labs to help solve cold cases. A possible breakthrough in a case from 1984 could be made soon.
1677720114926.jpeg

*original article:
1677720295171.jpeg

Last edited:
I think mom hurt her. But I don't think she's on the property.
I suspect you could be right. It's never nice to think this way, but a child with behavioural problems, a dysfunctional home life, and the mother attacking Bianca's sister AND a policeman called to the scene, does ring alarm bells.

Makes me wonder if Bianca walking home for therapeutic reasons was a cover story for foul play.

I just now saw this and am 100% on the team of I think a family member did this. I know y'all know already but I sure didn't! And to think she did this to her daughter only months after the other one "went missing".... Unreal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery
Back