CANADA Canada - Elnaz Hajtamiri, 37, Abducted following home invasion, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, 12 Jan 2022

1687915543251.png
June 27 2023 rbbm
''One of several men charged in connection with the alleged frying pan attack and failed abduction of Ontario woman Elnaz Hajtamiri in York Region weeks before her disappearance has been denied bail.

Jaspreet Singh, 24, was arrested in April after York Regional Police issued a Canada-wide warrant for his capture, along with co-accused Sukhpreet Singh of Mississauga, who police say is still on the run.

Jaspreet Singh, of Delta, B.C., is charged with aggravated assault and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence in the alleged attack in a Richmond Hill parking garage in December 2021.''

''Her ex-boyfriend, Mohamad Lilo, is behind bars as one of a dozen people facing charges in the case. Police have said they believe Lilo is the common thread between the Richmond Hill attack and Hajtamiri's disappearance weeks later.''

July 21 2023
''And now four of the suspects charged in the kidnapping of Elnaz Hajtameri have been sprung on bail.

But there is still no sign of the 37-year-old Richmond Hill woman who was snatched by a trio of armed thugs from a relative’s Wasaga Beach home in January 2022.''

''According to CTV News, Adams Suleman Ankamah, of Brampton, was released on bail on Thursday in Barrie after spending a month behind bars following his arrest.''

“That has been incredibly frustrating and difficult to watch the family suffer from a lack of certainty or not knowing what has happened to her,” said OPP Insp. John Power told CTV News. “Speaking of my own experience, I have not seen anything like this investigation.”

It was a sentiment echoed by his predecessor, now retired OPP Insp. Martin Graham, who was previously was a cop in the U.K. before joining the OPP.

“Never,” Graham told The Toronto Sun in 2022.''

''As for motive, that remains a mystery and detectives are keeping their cards close to their chest.''

“The charges against a woman arrested and accused of being connected to the abduction of Elnaz Hajtamiri from a Wasaga Beach home have been put on hold.

Dominique Ewan was facing multiple charges in court related to the police investigation into the violent kidnapping of Hajtamiri, but those charges were stayed at the request of the Crown attorney.”

Ex-boyfriend charged with her murder

I hope this is because an insider agreed to testify against him, though it could just be passage of time since her disappearance.

JMO

rbbm
1699567636311.png
Mohamad Lilo of Quebec is facing charges after Hajtamiri was abducted from a home in Wasaga Beach. (Mathieu Wagner/Radio-Canada)

"We remind the public that there is still a joint $100,000 reward available for anyone who provides any information that will lead to Elnaz's whereabouts."

When asked if any remains have been found or if investigators believe Hajtamiri is dead based on the first-degree murder charge, Czajkowski directed questions to the Ministry of the Attorney General.

"What we can say is that the OPP continues to ask the public for information on Elnaz's whereabouts," she said.''

I still think Elnaz' disappearance and murder is related to a stolen vehicle business Lilo was involved in shipping cars to Africa and Elnaz was going to blow the whistle on him or he worried she'd cave under a police investigation.

Nov 9, 2023 article

[…]

On Thursday, police said Mohamad Lilo, Hajtamiri’s ex-boyfriend, had been charged with her murder, in the first public indication from police that they believe the missing woman is dead.

Lilo, who was also Hajtamiri’s former business partner, was already facing kidnapping charges over her disappearance – and separate charges of attempted murder and attempted kidnapping in connection with a previous assault in which she was attacked in an underground garage and beaten with a frying pan.

[…]

I wonder if she is rolling over to save herself?

Hopefully this is part of the bigger plan to get justice for Elnaz!
Ex boyfriend charged with murder a little over a week after the charges against Dominique were dropped.

Hopefully the $100,000 reward will lead to more info coming out which leads to Elnaz’s body.

IMO Lilo’s jealousy caused this to happen, he could not accept Elnaz moving on with her life.

Reminded of Elnaz ..
January 7, 2024
''Jan. 8 marks four years since the downing of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752.
Fifty-five Canadians and 30 permanent residents were killed when Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp shot down the passenger plane in the skies over Tehran with a pair of surface-to-air missles.
While families deal with the ongoing sorrow, the Iranian regime has ramped up its campaign to try to silence those who speak out for the victims of Flight PS 752.''
1704724289016.png
Jan 20, 2022

Jan. 12, 2024
1705714068983.png

"The lengths for which the OPP and, our policing partners, and the public have contributed in our efforts to try and locate Elnaz has been unprecedented, in my opinion," said OPP Det. Insp. John Power.''

''Two suspects remain at large, Sukhpreet Singh(opens in a new tab) and Deshawn Davis(opens in a new tab), a former Toronto rapper known as Thorobred, who has been on the run for nearly a year.

"I would say to him that it's best that he turn himself in and allow us to speak with him in regards to his involvement," Powers stated.

Police have yet to identify one suspect, believed to have been with Davis and Lawrence when they were captured on security video in the Quebec area around the time Hajtamiri went missing.

They are also looking for a person of interest who, according to police, may have been renting a vehicle tied to the case.''

I was looking at an article dotr posted, which led me to another, thank you dotr. Is this a common name shortening, where they refer to Elnaz as Tamiri? Thank you. HUNTER: Who is mystery woman in Wasaga Beach kidnapping?
If ET went on a holy pilgrimage, HAJJ could be added to her name,Tamiri. imo, speculation.rbbm
'Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say 37-year-old Elnaz Hajtamiri — who also goes by the surname Tamiri — was kidnaped from her home on January 12, 2022, by three men wearing police gear but not actual police uniforms.''
Hajj (/hɑːdʒ/;[1] Arabic: حَجّ Ḥajj; sometimes also spelled Hadj, or Haj or Haji in English) is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia,[2] the holiest city for Muslims.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose
Back