Identified! NY - Staten Island, WhtFem 16-27, UP2689, scorpion tattoo, ring watch, dress, sneakers, Sep'91 - Christine Belusko

Thank you for doing all that you do.

I have a question, is there a person to contact in regards to an "estimate" ie, to find out how much it would cost for a specific dna test, or if it's possible to get a dna reconstruction for a cold case that's got some various restrictions to it? I wasn't sure if it's a situation where we contact Othram to "get a quote" or how that works? If the persons family would like to get a specific DNA profile or item ran and the detectives don't have the budget but allow us to privately fund it? Has that ever been done? Thank you so much!
Othram can't work outside of law enforcement. We can help law enforcement find funding, but we have to onboard the case from law enforcement.

I remember this case and haven't looked until now to see if she was ever identified. My folks have liked in SI since the 80s, my father in particular traveled a lot and from what he told me, this part of the island you just had to know well enough to dump a body. Other than the people working in that area, most folks didn't go there and transportation was almost non-existent. Whoever dumped her body there knew she wouldn't be found for a while, knew what area to dump her in. Even today, you'd have no business being in that area unless you lived nearby or worked in those places.

Her body was found here: Seaview Ave/East Psych Center Entrance · Staten Island, NY 10305

Right off the S52 bus stop Seaview Ave/Olympia Blvd
Even today, that area is all woods/trees. The houses next to it weren't built until 2004+ but the houses in the corner existed prior to 1991. Further down, most of those houses are new and were built after 1991. So aside from those3-4 houses, no one lived in that area.

- Was the person who found her mentioned to be a worker or someone who lived nearby?
- What time was the body found? it would be obvious she was dumped there in the night or near dawn. Again, no one lived in that area aside from those houses in the corner, no one would have seen someone setting her on fire.
- For how long did the fire burn? how much of her body was burned?

Whoever dumped her was either from SI or knew the area well enough to have dumped her there. But they way she was killed seems personal. Maybe she had someone who disagreed with her up and moving away to Florida? the father or her child? How awfully convenient that she finds out she's adopted and she up and decides to move to Florida. Whoever killed her might have been someone close to her that knew this information and took advantage that she might not even be reported missing, her and her daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace
Back