GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sort of shocked there aren't more people in this thread watching the trial.
Harmony‘s murder is among the most sickening child abuse homicides I’ve seen. And I’ve been following cases for quite some time. I teared up looking at just one post today. I don’t think I can emotionally handle following the trial. I am grateful to all of you who will stay the course and support the fight for justice for Harmony.

I pray there’s a conviction and her killer is among those PYSIH.

rephrasing.

Q - when harmony was living there where did you notice her spending the majority of her time?
A - just everywhere, wherever
Kevin in JULY went on a trip to FL. Discussion of which family members Kevin visited while there in FL, saw mom, brothers, sister, nephews, the whole family. mom had triple bypass heart surgery. trip was based around going to see her.

Q - what day did you get back?
A - 22nd or 2rd of July

getting into Harmony's black eye now. She had the shiner when he and son James got back. She was standing in the kitchen. The black eye was full black and blue and encompassed her whole eye and that side of her face, he believes it was her left.

He asked how she got it. Adam told him "she didn't do anything. I bashed her around the f*cking house"

Harmony said nothing. Adam's demeanor while saying it he seemed cocky to Kevin. Adam claimed it was because he was in the bathroom moving his bowels and put Harmony in charge of watching Declan and that Harmony had her hand over the baby's mouth when he exited rest room.

Just Adam, Kevin and Harmony in the room when Adam said that. within days he stopped staying at the house.

He told the following about the black eye. His mother, his son, his son's baby mama, his sister, his brothers, Adam's friends Nick and Aaron, told foster mother and bio mother, etc etc.

Q - why did you tell all these people and DCYS about the black eye?
long pause
A - to get help.
Q - for who
A - for Harmony
Q - did you ever see her after that day
A - I did
Q - when (what time of year)?
[sidebar]

So Adam says Harmony "didn't do anything" but then said he bashed her because she was strangling the baby brother or something? Ok then.

Not to be mean, but Uncle Kevin doesn't appear to be the brightest star in the night sky. That is certainly affecting this testimony.

Last edited:
Q - did you se Harmony in December of 2019?
A - I believe so
Q - when you did see her was it at Gilford street
A - yes
Q - was that before he was evicted from the home
A - yes
Q - did you see Harmony after they were evicted from the home?
A - no.

Q - After Adam told you about the black eye, did you have any further conversations about that incident?
A - I did
Q - What did he say to you in that later conversation
A - what did he say in later conversations about black eye - I'm not sure what you mean
Q - Did you talk with Adam about that black eye at a later time?
A - I did
Q - At that later time what did he say about having bashed Harmony around the house
A - can I explain?
attorney - So - If we can approach your honor [sidebar]
Q - when you were later speaking with Adam about this black eye incident did he apologize to you for having hit Harmony
A - just yes or no right?
Q - correct
A - Yes.

"Oh my God what the f*ck did you" is what Kevin asked upon seeing the black eye. that is what prompted Adams response of "she didn't o anything, I bashed her around the house"

defense Q - you said he was cocky, could that have been sarcasm?
A - not in my opinion

defense hoped to get Kevin to admit he might have been confused about what Adam said. He was adamant that he was not at all confused and Adam said what he said and didn't say that he had jerked Harmony away form baby and that was the cause of black eye.

12:10 p.m.​

People in the gallery are quietly weeping during Kevin Montgomery’s testimony.

Harmony's mother Crystal Sorey was wiping away a tear.

One man in the jury appears a little emotional.

Jurors are dialed in and attentive.

Poor Harmony may have been afraid of what he'd do to the baby if the baby cried.

Not that I believe his story. Poor child had to live in constant fear.

He's a monster.

Harmony just wanted to live.

Catching up, watching defendant's uncle, Kevin Montgomery, testify, If there is any moral DNA in that family, I hope Kevin is blessed with it.

Edit: Whoops. Just heard Kevin admit to being convicted of two felonies.

Last edited:
What a cowardly inhuman pitiful monster that would do something so horrific to a sweet defenseless innocent child. Justice for Harmony -- you are loved forever.

@cathyrusson
The prosecution's opening was one of the worst/graphic descriptions I've experienced. And I've seen/heard a LOT over the years.

1707418478347.png

defense hoped to get Kevin to admit he might have been confused about what Adam said. He was adamant that he was not at all confused and Adam said what he said and didn't say that he had jerked Harmony away form baby and that was the cause of black eye.
Thanks for the updates this one is to dang hard watch jmoo

so DCYS thought Harmony was living with bio mom because of Adam's unstable living situation. case worker allegedly called and left a VM trying to confirm. Do his notes indicate WHAT PHONE NUMBER HE CALLED AND WHO PROVIDED IT TO HIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value