CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the continuing saga of Defence Counsel "thrusting" at witnesses I can safely say having rewatched the digital data presentation by the State this this behaviour continued ALL DAY and frankly its off putting to see as well as seeing Defence Counsel not stay on the podium and so encroach on Witness space. The State consistently requests permission from the Court to move and approach witnesses but Defence Counsel is imo both disrespectful of the Court in not asking for permission but also the Witnesses as he sometimes just 'springs' himself into their personal space. Very off-putting imo and frankly not fair that Witnesses have to endure this behaviour.

Its hard to capture the images but the below was captured as the beginning of an 'event' and then just after this Defence Counsel throws back shoulders another 10-15 degrees imo and continues with the thrusting motion described yesterday....witnesses sometimes have funny faces watching what is going on too as they seem aware of what is going on imo. Whole thing is both disturbing and comical. Hope the Judge at least requests Defence Counsel respect Court rules about requesting permission to approach witnesses as this CLOWN simply prances and thrusts around with no regard for protocol imo. MOO

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 20.07.08.png

Updating to add image for encroachment on Witness space for a long time when imo he belongs back at Podium. Defence Counsel stood behind the witness too for most of this period too.Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 21.02.48.png

Last edited:
Didn't the defendant text him around 4:30 ish saying she was naked accompanied by a smiling/laughing emoji with a tongue hanging out?
Could he have filled this time with her from 6 p.m. until they left for Albany Ave?
Or am I off on the timeline?
MOO.

I think (?) I heard one day last week when the judge was asking about the schedule that the prosecution expects to end their case on the 22nd, then the defense said they would need at least four full days.

Then would the prosecution have a rebuttal?

I never heard any additional discussion about the schedule…did anyone?

I believe no court next Monday due to Presidents Day.
Yes I believe Prosecution rebuttal will happen, no info on schedule other than what you posted, No Court due to Lincoln on Monday. What looks to be largish snowstorm is brewing Monday night into Tuesday so stay tuned. MOO

On the continuing saga of Defence Counsel "thrusting" at witnesses I can safely say having rewatched the digital data presentation by the State this this behaviour continued ALL DAY and frankly its off putting to see as well as seeing Defence Counsel not stay on the podium and so encroach on Witness space. The State consistently requests permission from the Court to move and approach witnesses but Defence Counsel is imo both disrespectful of the Court in not asking for permission but also the Witnesses as he sometimes just 'springs' himself into their personal space. Very off-putting imo.

Its hard to capture the images but the below was captured as the beginning of an 'event' and then just after this Defence Counsel throws back shoulders another 10-15 degrees imo and continues with the thrusting motion described yesterday....witnesses sometimes have funny faces watching what is going on too as they seem aware of what is going on imo. Whole thing is both disturbing and comical. Hope the Judge at least requests Defence Counsel respect Court rules about requesting permission to approach witnesses as this CLOWN simply prances and thrusts around with no regard for protocol imo. MOO

View attachment 482461
What’s up with Jusge R? He seems to give so much latitude to JS, no? Do you think he favors the defense? Seems like it to me sometimes but then I’m not able to watch too much. Moo

Didn't the defendant text him around 4:30 ish saying she was naked accompanied by a smiling/laughing emoji with a tongue hanging out?
Could he have filled this time with her from 6 p.m. until they left for Albany Ave?
Or am I off on the timeline?
MOO.
Certainly seems possible based on their history! Odd thought that MT never discussed this iirc in any of her testimony we have heard so far. Maybe it will come up in Interview 3. I also wonder if after the day the couple had that they might have taken a shower and simply crashed for a bit. Both looked imo to be strung out in the Starbucks images. MOO

What’s up with Jusge R? He seems to give so much latitude to JS, no? Do you think he favors the defense? Seems like it to me sometimes but then I’m not able to watch too much. Moo
I agree with you. Hard to say about Judge R. I think he is picking his battles as he has a rough row to hoe imo with Defence Counsel as Defence Counsel doesn't even seem to understand the difference between Voir Dire and Cross and Judge R has had to school him so many times and YET he still doesn't comply for whatever reason.

If you can't watch live both law and crime and Fox 61 are archiving the trial. I find Fox archive easier to deal with for replay as its organised by day and then AM and PM.

Here is link for last Court date to get to you the right place on youtube but entire trial is there to watch and you can fast forward and watch on double speed (my preferred method for watching Defence Counsel)...

MOO

The defense can appeal- perceptible patience goes a long way towards debunking the "the judge was biased against my client," appeal.

MOO

I'm seeing 1 to 3 inches on weather.com.
Lighter in the morning, heavier into the afternoon.
Don't see the courts closing down for this.
Do you think they will?
IDK, I just looked at weather map and along the coast (Stamford) doesn't look to be getting much while folks near I84 could see much more. As others have said Fairfield County weather varies somewhat depending on location (north of Merritt and south of Merritt) and depending on the storm you could see more snow the closer you get to I84 Danbury area with coastal areas usually not getting as much snow as inland areas typically.

If roads are messy they might delay so will just have to check website of Court to see. We have no idea where jurors or Court staff travel from so Court will have to decide.

Stay tuned I guess as storm could shift too....its the weather....

Cut the mop short like this?

Hey, that mop handle is probably part of MT's cleaning supplies she took to 80MS. Is LA due back to the witness stand? I'd like to learn the color of the bucket in Jennifer's garage that went missing. Maybe there was a red metal mop propped inside that bucket Jennifer's housekeeper kept, too. That red metal mop handle has been obviously abused. It's bent, then folded to make small enough to stuff into the black bags. How exhausting and emotionally draining the experiences had to be for the vicious culprits from the copious activities involved prior to, during and when cleaning the crime scenes. Where is Jennifer? I'm beginning to lean towards MT knowing.

Also, is there any actual proof of Kent’s whereabouts on 5/24?

The biggest mystery that no one can seem to figure out is if there was a hand off in NC or if he drove her body all the way back to Farmington. That’s the missing link.

That and why did they not take KMs DNA, and how did they interpret the results of the unknown contributors? Does this mean that others were definitely involved?

Do we know the location where FD and KM had their meat up? Was this more vehicle jockeying? Could FD have provided the Suburban to KM at that time? Secreted KM's vehicle somewhere, KM leaves with the Suburban and FD rides his bike or dirt bike back to 4 JC?

KM was not at 4 JC on the morning of 5/24 (MOO). Likely his phone was.

IF KM was at 4 JC, he wasn't there at 8:26 IMO. Just there long enough for his vehicle to go in and out. Then off to get the Suburban and get to NC.

I continue to believe that the altered plated weren't on the Tacoma but were on the Suburban (not ruling out changed plates on the Tacoma, just believe these were on the Suburban).

I sure hope the Thule was swabbed. But because of the makeshift body bag, there may have been no visible blood transfer to warrant presumptive testing.

IMO there HAD to be another vehicle in play that morning because I just can't see FD transferring trash bags and a body bag between vehicles at Waveny.

So interested in what KM has to say. For example, was the defendant herself at the meat up?

She's going down.

JMO

Hey, that mop handle is probably part of MT's cleaning supplies she took to 80MS. Is LA due back to the witness stand? I'd like to learn the color of the bucket in Jennifer's garage that went missing. Maybe there was a red metal mop propped inside that bucket Jennifer's housekeeper kept, too. That red metal mop handle has been obviously abused. It's bent, then folded to make small enough to stuff into the black bags. How exhausting and emotionally draining the experiences had to be for the vicious culprits from the copious activities involved prior to, during and when cleaning the crime scenes. Where is Jennifer? I'm beginning to lean towards MT knowing.
I don’t believe that LA recalled what color the bucket was-I think she said “red or white”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member