GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG DAY AHEAD: Week 2: #AdamMontgomeryTrial: #AdamMontgomery’s estranged wife Kayla Montgomery BACK on the stand.

Court ended early last week because she had a headache while on cross.

DAY 4: Kayla CROSS: #AdamMontgomery not in court again today. @CourtTV
Oh, wonder if the questions were becoming too intense and she's feeling some heat ?
Still do not consider her a victim.
How could she stand to sit and watch a tiny girl be beaten to death with a closed fist and not rescue Harmony ?
Ugh!
Omo.

Morning break

My opinion of cross this am, is the defense is successful in highlighting the fact that Kayla was never going to win Mother of The Year awards. She was a drug addled, lazy, negligent parent. SHE allowed Harmony to sit in soiled pants for hours in the middle of winter...in a car. She allowed the hitting and beating to continue. She did the barest minimum for her children. Her Drugs came first.

The state however, earlier admitted all of this during their direct. The state never painted her as an award winning MOTY either.

Defense is attempting to paint her as bad enough, angry enough and lousy enough...to have been the murderer of Harmony. So far, Kayla is holding up...to her plea agreement.

Oh, wonder if the questions were becoming too intense and she's feeling some heat ?
Still do not consider her a victim.
How could she stand to sit and watch a tiny girl be beaten to death with a closed fist and not rescue Harmony ?
Ugh!
Omo.
Unforgivable.

I will give her this.

She was living in a car.

That takes a certain amount of cognitive dissonance. Then to give away all of her power, to a lower, dependent on him for drugs, for housing (such as a car is). I mean how broken a person are you if that's as good as you've decided you deserve. And now you've got children with this peach.

I hate her for not breaking away with all three children. A shelter. Warm beds. Food. Baths. Bathrooms. Maybe he would have hunted her down and killed her anyway but the children might have had a chance at least. Living in the car, watching him beat one child to death next to your babies? How was that EVER going to have a happy ending? I dare say, she just gave up. On herself. On her children. On a better life. On Harmony.

I don't give her a pass. Prison time. And a lifetime of probation. And no unsupervised visits with children. Or with men.

I hope her testimony BURIES Adam. Not in the prison. Under it.

JMO

TBH, I'm worried that the system will give Kayla back her kids, and she'll attach herself to yet another loser man. :eek:
Omo.

And a lifetime of probation. And no unsupervised visits with children. Or with men.
Exactly. Hence the terms I'd tackle on. No unsupervised visits with men or children. She's too broken.

Jmo

Kayla Montgomery, defendant Adam Montgomery's estranged wife said she went along with lie because she was scared.

Posted at 7:30 AM, February 12, 2024 and last updated 7:38 AM, February 12, 2024

MANCHESTER, N.H. (Court TV) — Testimony is underway in the trial of a New Hampshire man facing charges that he murdered his daughter.

Adam Montgomery, 34, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of his five-year-old daughter, Harmony, as well as second-degree assault charges for a separate incident involving the child.

I haven't been able to follow all of the trial, but I am wondering about forensics. Have they had any evidence regarding the smell of remains at the different locations? Like the vent, the fridge at work, etc. Has the state produced any evidence that they had canines hit on the smell of decomp or anything of the sort?

I am on the fence regarding whether Kayla knows where Harmony was placed. I can't understand why she would like about where she was left after all that she has finally admitted to.

I haven't been able to follow all of the trial, but I am wondering about forensics. Have they had any evidence regarding the smell of remains at the different locations? Like the vent, the fridge at work, etc. Has the state produced any evidence that they had canines hit on the smell of decomp or anything of the sort?
There was a smell reported at some halfway/transitional house they stayed at, the one where he stored her in the ceiling. Decomp also was dripping out of the vent. When they went to investigate they found stains.

I am on the fence regarding whether Kayla knows where Harmony was placed. I can't understand why she would like about where she was left after all that she has finally admitted to.
Realistically, what has she actually admitted to though? She's taken zero accountability for her role in Harmony's death, aside from being an "innocent" bystander.

I think she was complicit in Harmony's murder and I believe she's equally responsible. This deal must have really pained the DA, but what other choice did they have? It was either one or none.

As of now I believe she is equally complicit in that she stood by and watched as Harmony was repeatedly beaten and did not seek medical attention for her when Adam "actually hurt her this time" (or whatever he said). She was more concerned with Burger King after her methadone dose as well as her next high. I think the probable cause affidavit said they literally went and got fent while Harmony was dying (or dead) in the backseat.

I'm not so sure she was beating Harmony herself consistently. Can we upload PDFs here? I have the probable cause affidavit on my PC and could share it here for a refresher.

As of now I believe she is equally complicit in that she stood by and watched as Harmony was repeatedly beaten and did not seek medical attention for her when Adam "actually hurt her this time" (or whatever he said). She was more concerned with Burger King after her methadone dose as well as her next high. I think the probable cause affidavit said they literally went and got fent while Harmony was dying (or dead) in the backseat.

I'm not so sure she was beating Harmony herself consistently. Can we upload PDFs here? I have the probable cause affidavit on my PC and could share it here for a refresher.
You need a link to go with it. I just searched back and found it off one of @PommyMommy timelines.

ETA: Adam's affidavit - DocumentCloud

Last edited:
Cries at the mention of her abuse.. but can talk about Harmony being carried around in a bag with no tear shed.
Ugh.
Right? Doesn't quite ring true. Plus, she actually took the duffel bag to his work AND she took Harmony's top off in the bathroom when he removed her from the bag.

I believe she's equally responsible for Harmony's death.

I can't with her......she's on the stand coming across as annoyed by the questions. As if she can't believe anyone would question her on what happened.

She looks and acts like she's on something all dopey and barely able to stay awake.

I see zero emotions from her for what happened to Harmony. Any emotions I've seen from her are about her.

Last edited:
I wish that KM would have to face a trial for murder and horrendous neglect. Instead of seeing this sad weepy portrayal of her. I also, on the other hand want Adam Montgomery to get the ultimate conviction. He is a cruel monster who literally beat the life out of his own child. Without KM's plea deal, and all the information gathered, we would never have known what really happened to Harmony.
Sometimes, I wish we still didn't.

The state is in a tough place. They should have had the two of them. They bargained with Satan's spawn to get one.

MOO

I wish that KM would have to face a trial for murder and horrendous neglect. Instead of seeing this sad weepy portrayal of her. I also, on the other hand want Adam Montgomery to get the ultimate conviction. He is a cruel monster who literally beat the life out of his own child. Without KM's plea deal, and all the information gathered, we would never have known what really happened to Harmony.
Sometimes, I wish we still didn't.

The state is in a tough place. They should have had the two of them. They bargained with Satan's spawn to get one.

MOO

and to borrow your phrase, the two Dads in DC should have had the two of them.

Harmony & her brother, that is.

jmho ymmv lrr

I agree she was likely beating her also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal