GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikr???
I believe she's equally responsible for Harmony's death.

I can't with her......she's on the stand coming across as annoyed by the questions. As if she can't believe anyone would question her on what happened.

She looks and acts like she's on something all dopey and barely able to stay awake.

I see zero emotions from her for what happened to Harmony. Any emotions I've seen from her are about her.
yes, she seems high and shows zero remorse. She is a !

@TimCalWMUR

We're now hearing from Kimberly Frain. She worked with Adam and Kayla at a Dunkin Donuts in Manchester. She says she babysat #HarmonyMontgomery and her two brothers in the summer of 2019.

Frain says in the winter of 2019 she delivered jumper cables to the Montgomerys. She says she did not see Harmony with them.

Brief cross-examination of Frain by the defense to clarify what kind of car the Montgomerys were living in. Frain says she believes blue Audi. Frain is dismissed as a witness. Both sides are now at the bench with the judge.

@TimCalWMUR

Kayla Montgomery is back on the stand this AM to continue cross-examination. She is testifying in the trial of her estranged husband, #AdamMontgomery, who is accused of killing his daughter

#AdamMontgomery is not in court again for today's testimony.

The defense is highlighting discrepancies between what Kayla told prosecutors on the stand about the day Harmony died and what she told law enforcement when their investigation was going on.

Last week, Kayla testified that Adam hit Harmony when he returned to the family's car from the methadone clinic and noticed Harmony had a bathroom accident. Today, she tells the defense that Harmony also had an accident around 2-3 that morning. Says Adam hit Harmony 10-15 times.

Judge has ordered a mid-morning break. Court will resume in 15 minutes.

The defense is going over every detail of Kayla's testimony-big and small. Including Kayla telling prosecutors that she fed the children as the family left the Burger King parking lot. Defense notes she told police she fed the children at the Colonial Village apts.

Defense also asks Kayla what her other two children were doing while Adam was hitting Harmony. She says one of her sons was screaming. Defense notes Kayla originally told police the children were sleeping at the time.

With Kayla being the state's star witness, this is the defense's chance to make a dent in the prosecution's case by highlighting even the smallest discrepancy in her story.

Adam's defense attorney has thrown several curveball questions at Kayla, trying to get her to admit that Harmony was already dead before the time she claims Adam killed her. Kayla appears confused each time.

The jury is now out on lunch. Testimony will resume in one hour.

We're back from lunch. Defense is now questioning about the family's time at their Union St. apartment--primarily the day Adam allegedly reduced Harmony's body.

Defense notes Kayla originally told police she did not help Adam with Harmony's body, but later admitted that she cut Harmony's sweatshirt off and helped close a bag that her remains were put in.

The defense just asked Kayla about #AdamMontgomery wanting to commit suicide. Kayla says she told Adam that she needed him and their kids needed him. The defense is done with questioning. Prosecutors now have a chance for follow-up questions during redirect.

Prosecutors are circling back to Adam's abuse of Kayla. She reiterates that the abuse was physical and emotional. Says Adam accused her of cheating on him, working with cops.

Prosecutors just asked Kayla if she still loves #AdamMontgomery. She says she still cares about him. "He was my best friend. It's been hard to let go." Kayla says as she wipes away tears.

Prosecutor: Did you beat Harmony to death? Kayla: No.

Kayla is emotional again while telling jurors she no longer has rights to her children. She can no longer speak to them. She also tells the jurors she was not given full immunity and is currently living at the NH prison for women.

Prosecutor: Can you remind these jurors who killed Harmony?Kayla: Adam Montgomery. State has finished with redirect. Defense is allowed to ask follow up questions.

Defense asks Kayla how she knew information about opening statements. She says my lawyer. Defense tries to clarify when judge called attys. up to the bench. We are now in a 15-minute break.

Court is back in session, but the judge just asked Kayla Montgomery's attorney to approach the bench. He was setting in the gallery during her testimony. Prosecution and defense are also there.

Sidebar is still going on at the bench w/Kayla's attorney, prosecutors and the defense. They've been up there for quite some time. Kayla has just entered the courtroom.

Court is back in session. No mention of what happened at the bench. Defense is continuing its questioning of Kayla about what was said in opening statements by Adam's attorneys.

Defense asked Kayla if she was aware that Adam was conceding to abuse of a corpse charge and falsifying evidence charge. Kayla says she learned this because her atty. spoke to her about it the morning of her testimony.

After another nearly six-hour day of testimony, Kayla Montgomery's time on the stand comes to an end. The state has called its next witness, Courtney Garcia. She says #AdamMontgomery is a childhood friend of her husband.

Garcia says she saw Adam on Thanksgiving in 2019. She says her husband gave him gas money and offered to give him a place to stay.

Garcia says Adam was for staying with them, but he and Kayla decided not to spend the night. She says Adam and Kayla's two sons and Harmony were in the back seat of the car. Garcia offered the kids food.
Garcia says between December 2019-January 2020 she saw the family multiple times. She says Adam told her that Harmony was back living with her mother because she kept having accidents in the car.

Defense asks a brief question on cross-examination to clarify that Adam was willing to stay with Garcia, but Kayla was against it. Garcia is dismissed.

We're now hearing from Kimberly Frain. She worked with Adam and Kayla at a Dunkin Donuts in Manchester. She says she babysat #HarmonyMontgomery and her two brothers in the summer of 2019.

Frain says in the winter of 2019 she delivered jumper cables to the Montgomerys. She says she did not see Harmony with them.

Brief cross-examination of Frain by the defense to clarify what kind of car the Montgomerys were living in. Frain says she believes blue Audi. Frain is dismissed as a witness. Both sides are now at the bench with the judge.

Testimony is done for today. Judge says she is aware of tomorrow's snowstorm but says the trial will continue. If that changes, jurors will be notified overnight. Otherwise, they will report to court at 8:45.

I’m behind in commenting on this but I have to get it off my chest. It infuriates me that Adam Montgomery didn’t have to attend his trial. I imagine this was discussed earlier in the thread but, I assumed everyone was required to face the music by listening to the evidence of their crime. By not being at the trial, he sits in blissful denial while the jury, attorneys and judge hear about his daughter’s body dripping and reeking mashed up in a bag. Anyone able to explain to me how this has been allowed? I’m so sick of hearing the way children are tortured day and out in our country. Ugh

Oh, wonder if the questions were becoming too intense and she's feeling some heat ?
Still do not consider her a victim.
How could she stand to sit and watch a tiny girl be beaten to death with a closed fist and not rescue Harmony ?
Ugh!
Omo.
What gets me is she fed her own kids and NEVER OFFERED ANY FOOD TO HARMONY before they knew she passed away!(Burger King)

What gets me is she fed her own kids and NEVER OFFERED ANY FOOD TO HARMONY before they knew she passed away!(Burger King)
I believe they both knew deep down that she was dead or dying before they actually checked to confirm when they had to vacate the broken-down vehicle. AM seems to have known as soon as it happened that he had gone too far, based on what he said immediately to KM. And the way they covered her with a blanket right away so they didn't have to confront what he/they had done- they absolutely knew. I just wonder how long they would have driven around with her covered in that blanket if the car hadn't broken down, forcing them to abandon it.

Digging into this story reveals endless layers of awful. Kayla Montgomery testified today that she and Adam Montgomery bought drugs from a guy who accepted food stamps as payment, so the family of *5* lived in a car & subsisted on baby food for a time.

DAY 4: #AdamMontgomerytrial
1. Kayla explains why she stayed w/ #AdamMontgomery after #HarmonyMontgomery's murder.
2. Kayla answers Q's about her plea deal & upcoming parole hearing.
3. Kayla says she knew the defense called her the killer.

I hate this plea deal but they really did not have another chance.I'm worried the defense can win this because Kayla is a known liar and we will never truly know how Harmony died.I wouldn't doubt for a second that Kayla was abusing her as well and I wished they would both be put away forever.This case is absolutely heartbreaking, I keep looking at Adam's old Facebook where the monsters seemed decent. I 'm hesitant to blame it all on drugs also because there are addicts ,like Crystal for example who at least try and know they are in no way in a position to take care of children.

@TimCalWMUR

Kayla Montgomery is back on the stand this AM to continue cross-examination. She is testifying in the trial of her estranged husband, #AdamMontgomery, who is accused of killing his daughter

#AdamMontgomery is not in court again for today's testimony.

The defense is highlighting discrepancies between what Kayla told prosecutors on the stand about the day Harmony died and what she told law enforcement when their investigation was going on.

Last week, Kayla testified that Adam hit Harmony when he returned to the family's car from the methadone clinic and noticed Harmony had a bathroom accident. Today, she tells the defense that Harmony also had an accident around 2-3 that morning. Says Adam hit Harmony 10-15 times.

Judge has ordered a mid-morning break. Court will resume in 15 minutes.

The defense is going over every detail of Kayla's testimony-big and small. Including Kayla telling prosecutors that she fed the children as the family left the Burger King parking lot. Defense notes she told police she fed the children at the Colonial Village apts.

Defense also asks Kayla what her other two children were doing while Adam was hitting Harmony. She says one of her sons was screaming. Defense notes Kayla originally told police the children were sleeping at the time.

With Kayla being the state's star witness, this is the defense's chance to make a dent in the prosecution's case by highlighting even the smallest discrepancy in her story.

Adam's defense attorney has thrown several curveball questions at Kayla, trying to get her to admit that Harmony was already dead before the time she claims Adam killed her. Kayla appears confused each time.

The jury is now out on lunch. Testimony will resume in one hour.

We're back from lunch. Defense is now questioning about the family's time at their Union St. apartment--primarily the day Adam allegedly reduced Harmony's body.

Defense notes Kayla originally told police she did not help Adam with Harmony's body, but later admitted that she cut Harmony's sweatshirt off and helped close a bag that her remains were put in.

The defense just asked Kayla about #AdamMontgomery wanting to commit suicide. Kayla says she told Adam that she needed him and their kids needed him. The defense is done with questioning. Prosecutors now have a chance for follow-up questions during redirect.

Prosecutors are circling back to Adam's abuse of Kayla. She reiterates that the abuse was physical and emotional. Says Adam accused her of cheating on him, working with cops.

Prosecutors just asked Kayla if she still loves #AdamMontgomery. She says she still cares about him. "He was my best friend. It's been hard to let go." Kayla says as she wipes away tears.

Prosecutor: Did you beat Harmony to death? Kayla: No.

Kayla is emotional again while telling jurors she no longer has rights to her children. She can no longer speak to them. She also tells the jurors she was not given full immunity and is currently living at the NH prison for women.

Prosecutor: Can you remind these jurors who killed Harmony?Kayla: Adam Montgomery. State has finished with redirect. Defense is allowed to ask follow up questions.

Defense asks Kayla how she knew information about opening statements. She says my lawyer. Defense tries to clarify when judge called attys. up to the bench. We are now in a 15-minute break.

Court is back in session, but the judge just asked Kayla Montgomery's attorney to approach the bench. He was setting in the gallery during her testimony. Prosecution and defense are also there.

Sidebar is still going on at the bench w/Kayla's attorney, prosecutors and the defense. They've been up there for quite some time. Kayla has just entered the courtroom.

Court is back in session. No mention of what happened at the bench. Defense is continuing its questioning of Kayla about what was said in opening statements by Adam's attorneys.

Defense asked Kayla if she was aware that Adam was conceding to abuse of a corpse charge and falsifying evidence charge. Kayla says she learned this because her atty. spoke to her about it the morning of her testimony.

After another nearly six-hour day of testimony, Kayla Montgomery's time on the stand comes to an end. The state has called its next witness, Courtney Garcia. She says #AdamMontgomery is a childhood friend of her husband.

Garcia says she saw Adam on Thanksgiving in 2019. She says her husband gave him gas money and offered to give him a place to stay.

Garcia says Adam was for staying with them, but he and Kayla decided not to spend the night. She says Adam and Kayla's two sons and Harmony were in the back seat of the car. Garcia offered the kids food.
Garcia says between December 2019-January 2020 she saw the family multiple times. She says Adam told her that Harmony was back living with her mother because she kept having accidents in the car.

Defense asks a brief question on cross-examination to clarify that Adam was willing to stay with Garcia, but Kayla was against it. Garcia is dismissed.

Testimony is done for today. Judge says she is aware of tomorrow's snowstorm but says the trial will continue. If that changes, jurors will be notified overnight. Otherwise, they will report to court at 8:45.
Didn't Frain say it was a blue audi, and then said that at first she thought it had been the silver car, but that the timing was wrong, so it had to be the blue audi. Apparently meaning once she heard they were in a blue audi in that time period then it had to have been a blue audi. I don't think her testimony mattered one way or another, but why would the prosecution put on someone who didn't know one car from another.

Kayla would never have volunteered the truth without something being in it for herself. That’s what she is.

No victim in my books.

I can’t even imagine living Harmony’s short fear filled life. That poor child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH