CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t you say….today isn’t starting out well for JS
Yep, total BUST....

Defence didn't act in a timely fashion on the cell phone second warrant.

Judge R isn't having any of the Defence arguments for the record and then schooled him on the issue of proper claims for "wasting time"....

What a way to start the week.

Gotta crack open more hard seltzer...
MOO

He just can’t stop!
He sounds frantic. Again, I smell much aggression from certain Trocs and am extremely wary of the protectiveness of FD by defense counsel. I may be projecting (as usual, LOL), but I wonder if Trocs are somehow beholden... or at least loyal to the Dulos family and FD's Greek friend contingent. Both are more "honor cultures" than American; the urge to maintain appearances despite wrongdoing is very strong. I come from one. All MOO.

He sounds frantic. Again, I smell much aggression from certain Trocs and am extremely wary of the protectiveness of FD by defense counsel. I may be projecting (as usual, LOL), but I wonder if Trocs are somehow beholden to the Dulos family and FD's Greek friend contingent. Both are more "honor cultures" than American; the urge to maintain appearances despite wrongdoing is very strong. I come from one. All MOO.
I have noticed the protectiveness if the Dulos name by the defendant’s family, too. I did wonder if Rena Dulos has something on MT and what she has done.

MOO

JS's objections often rally around threats to drag the trial out even longer. Such a carer of the jury's time. When he's the one drawing out every single day!
Yep, its a real risk to lose the jury here and he knows it. It simply makes me angry to see deliberate ploys to get to mistrial. Judge R knows what is going on and also is letting State put on their case the way they see fit as is proper. The craziness about this all is that because Defence has acted the way he has now for 4 years that he essentially FORCED the State to proceed with their case in the manner that we are sadly witnessing as otherwise he would make a whole series of claims as to why information or witnesses were not produced.

But, its a huge win to put a pin into the "FD and MT were winning" argument as that really was a silly cornerstone of the defence case imo.

I think what we witnessed this morning is seen in the following image:

He sounds frantic. Again, I smell much aggression from certain Trocs and am extremely wary of the protectiveness of FD by defense counsel. I may be projecting (as usual, LOL), but I wonder if Trocs are somehow beholden... or at least loyal to the Dulos family and FD's Greek friend contingent. Both are more "honor cultures" than American; the urge to maintain appearances despite wrongdoing is very strong. I come from one. All MOO.
Nope I don't think you are projecting at all. I think you are simply using your knowledge from experience to very astutely describe what might be going on in this case with as you describe with 'honour cultures' and so you see things in a way that perhaps those folks from other cultures simply aren't attuned to seeing in the behaviour of folks. I happen to agree with you as to your assessment of both Greek and Venezuelan cultures btw and think you are spot on in your assessment.

IDK what all could be going on (if anything) between Rene Dulos, perhaps the Toot brothers and the Troconis Crew and MT. My speculation is that FD gave money to his sister or the Toots and perhaps MT knew this. A strong argument could be made that perhaps this FD money has made it back to the US to pay for MT defence as I have zero belief that the Troconis crew had sufficient funds to pay for 4 years of defence atty time and a long trial based on their means on top of paying the bond for release - unless of course Mama Troconis Medicare fraud was much more profitable than originally thought based on the facts disclosed in her case. NONE.

Thanks for your insight as I think it bears strong consideration here.

MOO/PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART

Last edited:
For some reason I am today reminded of the wonderful scene with Paul Newman (as Frank Galvin, Esq.) in Sydney Lumet’s The Verdict. When counsel Galvin objects to being overruled: he states ‘Objection’, the judge/court makes note, and Galvin then indicates ‘Exception’….. and the court acknowledges ‘Noted and thank you’ or the like. PS: IMO a wonderful movie to watch some time.) MOO

For some reason I am today reminded of the wonderful scene with Paul Newman (as Frank Galvin, Esq.) in Sydney Lumet’s The Verdict. When counsel Galvin objects to being overruled: he states ‘Objection’, the judge/court makes note, and Galvin then indicates ‘Exception’….. and the court acknowledges ‘Noted and thank you’ or the like. PS: IMO a wonderful movie to watch some time.) MOO
Yes, wonderful film. Lumet and Newman were a fantastic combo too! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member