Deceased/Not Found OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 Feb 2019 #3

For those unfamiliar with the area here are the walking directions to Hilton from Abbott Labs. He was turned around over there and in the red circle is the swampy retention pond that’s never been searched. Searchers can’t get in it. It’s basically swamp.
This is incorrect. His phone pinged at Abbott's Ross Park campus at 3300 Stelzer Road. The building you've mapped is a smaller office building used by Abbott, but it is about a half mile from the much-larger Ross Park campus where his phone pinged. This information was provided by the CPD in their press conference. The Abbott location on your map (and the pond in the photo) has no relevance to this case.

This is incorrect. His phone pinged at Abbott's Ross Park campus at 3300 Stelzer Road. The building you've mapped is a smaller office building used by Abbott, but it is about a half mile from the much-larger Ross Park campus where his phone pinged. This information was provided by the CPD in their press conference. The Abbott location on your map (and the pond in the photo) has no relevance to this case.
That was just his last ping, though. They have searched the pond/woods *northwest of that building, so it's not entirely irrelevant... but who knows.

Does anyone know which pond the cadaver dogs had a hit on? I couldn't find any information. I was browsing the Bring Tyler Davis Home Facebook group, and found an interesting comment left by a reporter local to the area a few years ago. Not sure if it was posted here.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 51
I’m curious where Jessica is a reporter. I don’t see any links with her name to newspaper, TV, or radio in the Columbus area. It seems to me more like a rumor disguised as a news story. I guess I could join the Facebook group and see if her credentials are on her page.

Edit: she does work for Channel 6 Columbus, so that does give some credibility.

I’m curious where Jessica is a reporter. I don’t see any links with her name to newspaper, TV, or radio in the Columbus area. It seems to me more like a rumor disguised as a news story. I guess I could join the Facebook group and see if her credentials are on her page.

Edit: she does work for Channel 6 Columbus, so that does give some credibility.
Yeah, for some reason she goes by Jessica Ralston in journalism but her last name is Roulston. Possible she's married but I dunno. Anywho, she is a real reporter.

Tyler's case is covered in the latest episode of "And Then They Were Gone".

I either had never heard of this case or had forgotten about it. VERY strange, especially that it is still not solved and no body found. Websleuths is mentioned in the podcast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back