Kansas City - Shooting at Superbowl Parade - Feb 14, 2024

I don't get people. Whoever this is, they ruined their life. If it was for a "fight", their life is now over, along with the victim. What is wrong with people?
There are people who have no capacity for forethought, are unable to grasp the concept of cause and effect, who only live in the moment, have no self control.
Instant gratification. Too many people.

This guy was spinning in a circle and firing his weapon AT the crowd.
That's not a reaction to a "personal dispute" with someone else.
That's a psychopathic attempt to kill as many people as possible, in a crowded area.

jmo
Technically the quote says he “pulled it out and started shouting and spinning in a circle”. If that is accurate, it sounds like the shooter had no clue how to actual handle this gun and the force spun his skinny a $ $ around.

"Kansas City parade shooting suspects are set to be charged as adults -

as it's revealed beloved local radio DJ died 'on the spot' in front of her kids.

The juvenile suspects of the Kansas City parade shooting will be charged as adults,
according to the Jackson County Prosecutor's Office.
No charges have been filed against the suspects as of Friday morning.

But once the suspects are certified to stand trial, they will do as adults."

Dana Brady and her 14-year-old daughter, Madison, froze at first when they heard the popping of gunfire, then saw a blur of people ran toward them, Ms. Brady said. They found cover in Union Station, sitting down beside a woman and her young children, who were crying.

“We talked about this in school,” Ms. Brady recalled one of the children saying. “To turn off our phones and be very quiet.”

I read that after 24 hours in custody, they have to charge an adult or cut them loose.
But it said they can hold juveniles indefinitely??

edit: typo

Last edited:
I read that after 24 hours in custody, they have to charge an adult or cut them loose.
But it said they can hold juveniles indefinitely??
They need to charge today and the sooner the better. They intend to charge these two as adults, so relying on a different juvenile standard would be a risky mistake in my opinion. They need to bring charges, they can amend them later if need be. But if they have evidence to support charges they need to file them ASAP. If their evidence is shaky then there is a problem. But with all the potential witnesses, I can't imagine they can't justify filing charges. Or is this a case where all of a sudden no body saw nothin?

They need to charge today and the sooner the better. They intend to charge these two as adults, so relying on a different juvenile standard would be a risky mistake in my opinion. They need to bring charges, they can amend them later if need be. But if they have evidence to support charges they need to file them ASAP. If their evidence is shaky then there is a problem. But with all the potential witnesses, I can't imagine they can't justify filing charges. Or is this a case where all of a sudden no body saw nothin?
It honestly wouldn't shock me if it turns out this way.
Of course my hope is that justice is served but that doesn't always happen.

Witness Describes The Altercation That Led To Kansas City Mass Shooting

Thu, February 15, 2024

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A vigil was held at Skywalk Memorial Park on Thursday evening to remember Lisa Lopez-Galvan, who lost her life in the shooting at the Chiefs Super Bowl rally.

Community leaders and friends of Lopez-Galvan gathered to remember their friend and neighbor.

“She’s like a sister to me,” said Christina Nunez, a friend of Lopez-Galvan’s. “She’s such a shining star, and I hate that we had to lose her this way.”

Vigil held remembering DJ killed in Super Bowl rally shooting

Updated: FEB 16, 2024

Witness Describes The Altercation That Led To Kansas City Mass Shooting

Thu, February 15, 2024
that is a terrible headline because the witnesses specifically say they didn't see what led up to it.

"Right before it ended up happening there was this group dressed in all black, black masks, and they disappeared into the crowd, and then the show ended and as soon as we started walking out, it happened."
Maybe this explains some of the delay in charges. This description doesn't seem to match the people arrested. Now the comment doesn't say the people in black were shooters, but it could be that the ones arrested were not the only shooters.
"About 15 minutes before it actually happened, I got suspicious of a certain group of people that were there," he admitted."
I am just speculating, but it does sound like two rival gangs coming together and that the confrontation may well have not been just happenstance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back