Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think he has already showed them where he put her in, but it's water and who knows how much she has moved?.

I wonder if he thought to weigh her down? :(
They have to take that into account.
From images I’ve seen it’s such a vast body of water, I really fear she can’t be recovered easily.

I agree he likely had done something to her the day before. Was he alone and responsible for watching her overnight? I wonder what time the messages were.
My question is, if the Grandmother was caring for Audrii why would this guy be responsible for watching her overnight or at all for that matter?

Where was Grandma while all of this was happening?

My question is, if the Grandmother was caring for Audrii why would this guy be responsible for watching her overnight or at all for that matter?

That’s a very good question, and perhaps explains why law enforcement said, “persons of interest”, plural. They may have the same questions and are seeing negligence or worse.

Sorry for this dumb question, but were they all living in Grandma's house? And was Grandma dad's mom?

Could just be a matter of Grandma saying "Yeah, I'll take responsibility" to the courts, but behind the scenes, she lets Dad call the shots and is hands off.

I haven't seen anything from grandmother yet. I'm sure she is heavily regretting her decision.
SM may have been like a "son to her" because of the relationship he had with her son.
There are pictures of the two, along with Audrili, another woman, and girl going on vacation. Dad wasn't there. I know it's been suggested of a deeper connection... But he may have been viewed as "an uncle type". How utterly disgusting.
She may have known he had been in prison, maybe not the actual charge. Even if she did know the charge, it may not have stopped her for letting him live there .. due to the nature of their relationship.
Audrili's mom said that she was well taken care of. I hate to think of how her guardians lack of understanding has led to her being taken from those who loved her. I do hope they are getting any needed mental health support and are forthcoming with all that they know (I'm not saying they know what happened or where Audrili is, but events in the days and months leading up to this, even any uncomfortable vibes they picked up on).
As far as him possibly pointing out where he put her in the water, is it possible he was under the influence of something and doesn't really remember.
All my opinion only.
The experts are on this case, just praying they bring her home soon.

Good morning all, I slept late but wasn’t expecting to wake up to news that this little blonde cutie hasn’t been found yet. What is going on in our society when a kid can’t even go to school and return home safely with her classmates on a school day?
I’m sorry to say this but this horror has been around forever. My grandmother was almost abducted in 1895 in Manhattan.He got her into his apartment when she was five but she managed to open the door and flee. (Where was her Mom? Always a pertinent question. In Nana’s case her mother was in India as an Irish nanny or governess.) Good and evil are as old as mankind. Sadly. And this case unfortunately is also more typical than stranger danger. Friends of the family. Extended family relatives…. Religious or athletic leaders drawn to children for nefarious desires. God bless Audrii.

I’m sorry to say this but this horror has been around forever. My grandmother was almost abducted in 1895 in Manhattan.He got her into his apartment when she was five but she managed to open the door and flee. (Where was her Mom? Always a pertinent question. In Nana’s case her mother was in India as an Irish nanny or governess.) Good and evil are as old as mankind. Sadly. And this case unfortunately is also more typical than stranger danger. Friends of the family. Extended family relatives…. Religious or athletic leaders drawn to children for nefarious desires. God bless Audrii.
You are right…it’s an unfortunate tale as old as time.

The non-profit organization, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, announced this prayer service on their official Facebook account on Saturday. According to the post, the service will be held at 4951 US-190 W, Livingston TX 77351.

Sorry for this dumb question, but were they all living in Grandma's house? And was Grandma dad's mom?

Could just be a matter of Grandma saying "Yeah, I'll take responsibility" to the courts, but behind the scenes, she lets Dad call the shots and is hands off.
I'm not even sure where all that info came from or if it's even accurate. I'm sure I've missed some MSM articles but the ones I have seen don't mention any specifics about custody, home ownership, etc.

There will be a prayer vigil at the VFW Post located at 4951 Highway 190 in Livingston at noon today. This as the search for Audrili Cunningham continues

*eta:

<modsnip: Sleuthing family social media is not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:

There will be a prayer vigil at the VFW Post located at 4951 Highway 190 in Livingston at noon today. This as the search for Audrili Cunningham continues
Poor child. I can’t help feeling she was placed in danger, inadvertent as it may have been.

I'm glad mainstream media have picked up that he was messaging mum the night before. MOO is something happened and he tried to cover his tracks by using the mum as a cover story. When that didn't work, he panicked.
My thought on this is that if he had already done something to AC, he was trying to meet up with the mother so he could kill her, too, so they would both be missing. That might make it appear as if the mother had kidnapped her daughter and taken off, due to the custody issue. JMO.

My thought on this is that if he had already done something to AC, he was trying to meet up with the mother so he could kill her, too, so they would both be missing. That might make it appear as if the mother had kidnapped her daughter and taken off. JMO.
Yes or my thoughts were maybe to make it look like a murder suicide. Murder suicide after being denied contact for 6 years is plausible

I guess there could be, for negligence.
Federal legislation provides guidance to states by identifying a minimum set of acts or behaviors that define child abuse and neglect. The Federal Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA)- PDF (42 U.S.C.A. § 5106g), as amended by the CAPTA Reauthorization Act of 2010, defines child abuse and neglect as, at minimum:
  • "Any recent act or failure to act on the part of a parent or caretaker which results in death, serious physical or emotional harm, sexual abuse or exploitation"; or
  • "An act or failure to act which presents an imminent risk of serious harm."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members