Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they sometimes set up crime scenes to stop onlookers & rubber neckers from going into an area they are looking at? I thought police put out a bulletin to avoid that area because people were driving there just to look. It doesn't necessarily mean they have found a body.

That crime scene tape looks like it is across a grassy area where someone could still walk to the boat ramps

I'm happy about this. There was no question she was dead, and recovering her body was the best we could hope for. Hopefully there's still a chance to recover genetic evidence that can be the final nail in this guy's coffin (not that I think it's necessary).
Whilst there was no body and no confirmation she was in the water there was still hope

An area where search efforts were being made for missing 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham is now a crime scene, authorities announced on Tuesday.

According to Texas DPS Lt. Craig Cummings, the crime scene includes an area around US-59 and the Trinity River Bridge.

Officials are expected to hold a press conference Tuesday afternoon. Stream ABC13's 24/7 live stream channel in the video player above for the latest updates.

An area where search efforts were being made for missing 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham is now a crime scene, authorities announced on Tuesday.

According to Texas DPS Lt. Craig Cummings, the crime scene includes an area around US-59 and the Trinity River Bridge.

Officials are expected to hold a press conference Tuesday afternoon. Stream ABC13's 24/7 live stream channel in the video player above for the latest updates.
Per this link: ABC13 also learned on Tuesday that McDougal was seen at a mechanic shop near Highway 59 in Livingston the day Audrii went missing. Workers at the shop told Eyewitness News off camera that McDougal was there trying to get a part for his blue Chevy Suburban, adding that he was filthy, covered in dirt, and acting suspicious.

Sounds like he had been digging a grave to me. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat