Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree 100%. he had a plan he thought would allow him to harm Audrii, disappear her, and blame her mother, thinking Audrii's father has nothing good to say about mom and will buy it hook line and sinker.

Problem is, when his plan to frame mom didn't come together he couldn't bring himself to give up on the "fun" part of his plan and so went through with that anyway.
IF found to be true:
Really speaks loudly to premeditation. He wasn’t planning to cover up an accidental incident; he was premeditating murder of a child.
My opinion only.

Just saw the headline and came here. What do we say now, say every time this happens to an innocent? We say the same things every time because the same things happen EVERY time, another child put in harm’s way, lost, broken, missing, dead. Some we never even know. It’s tragic, prayers for the family, hope the perp rots in hell - we type these things so often now it feels trite to say them anymore.

I’ll offer my prayers for true justice in this world and a lake of fire to sort them out. I’m so sick of this world.

I’m so sorry sweet girl.
MOO

THIS^^^^

JMVHO.

I wish there were more granny type babysitters available for hire.
Old-ish reply but I wanted to offer my two cents on this.

I know every sate is different, but mine cracked down hard on "granny type" or "mom and pop" in-home babysitters the last few years. I think the law is that you can't babysit more than one non-biological kid in your home at one time. Any more than that, to be legal, you have to meet pretty strict requirements and have The State®™ control your home. I had a relative who did in-home babysitting of kids under five (she never had more than like 4 at a time) that had to stop because the owners of a new daycare were sniffing out "granny types" and reporting them to authorities. They did this because they took business from them of course. Several women actually got fined. My relative looked into becoming certified (or whatever it is called) but the requirements were way too steep and a bit unrealistic for most people.

If she was found on land, there will be more evidence preserved ?
Sorry, graphic warning :

Does anyone know -- if she was thrown into water -- does it mask things like bruising, after a few days ?
Omo.

Eta : Found in the river. :(

Last edited:
The Texas Prison System will definitely go full force on this sub human piece of trash. That is the single thing that I am grateful for.

I am hoping that whatever happened to her was quick and that her suffering and fear was limited.

I can't help but wonder if her Mom had been in her life maybe things would have been different. I am sorry that Mom and daughter didn't have the opportunity to find out, to learn about each other and form a bond.

AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member