Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barf

2/19/2024

Don McDougal

McDougal was seen boasting of his swastika tattoo in social media posts (Image: Facebook)

Don McDougal
Don had allegedly been in charge of looking after Audrii when living at the child's father's house (Image: Facebook)

Last edited:
Barf

2/19/2024

Don McDougal

McDougal was seen boasting of his swastika tattoo in social media posts (Image: Facebook)

Don McDougal
Don had allegedly been in charge of looking after Audrii when living at the child's father's house (Image: Facebook).
Contradictory info in this - says Audri's father dropped her at the bus stop, then that she walked there. Meanwhile another post quoted by @Chimera suggests that DM walked her to school.

“I’m not guilty,” reads a comment from the account under a post made on the Facebook page “True Crime Society” the day after Audrii was reported missing.

“I was there and was questioned. I am not running or hiding,” McDougal wrote before commenting again and saying, “I have done everything I can to help find her. I have done nothing wrong.”

CNN has sought comment from investigators about the Facebook comments.

Investigators located Audrii’s remains using cell phone records, video analysis and information from McDougal, Lyons said. To help uncover the body, water management authorities slowed the flow of water from the Lake Livingston reservoir, allowing the river level to recede enough to reveal the remains, he said.

“I’m not guilty,” reads a comment from the account under a post made on the Facebook page “True Crime Society” the day after Audrii was reported missing.

“I was there and was questioned. I am not running or hiding,” McDougal wrote before commenting again and saying, “I have done everything I can to help find her. I have done nothing wrong.”

CNN has sought comment from investigators about the Facebook comments.

Investigators located Audrii’s remains using cell phone records, video analysis and information from McDougal, Lyons said. To help uncover the body, water management authorities slowed the flow of water from the Lake Livingston reservoir, allowing the river level to recede enough to reveal the remains, he said.

He certainly isn’t the brightest spark is he.

How on earth did he think he’d get away with this..

Firstly, he was known to be the last person to see Audrii.
Secondly, she didn’t turn up where he was meant to be dropping her.
Just these two would have made him the likely suspect but then
Thirdly and probably most importantly, throw into the mix that he has a history of child sex offences..

A news article posted on here yesterday mentioned that his child sexual offence was in regards to being in bed with a young girl and attempting to remove her pants.. this suggests to me that this wasnt a random attack it was another offence where he befriended the family and gained there trust.

It makes me sick to the stomach that he had access to this beautiful girl - the law and the world failed her.

My thoughts also go out to the girl (well young woman now) that he attempted to sexually assault all those years ago - this has probably reopened old wounds for her.

I'm guessing he did suggest slowing the water flow and pointed out places he had been that day including where she was found. IMO he thought he was being clever and trying to bluff, thinking they wouldn't look at place's he helped with. If true it shows how arrogant he is, maybe due to him getting away with far too much so many times. Oh and not being very clever

Law enforcement have said that they are preparing an arrest warrant for McDougal and that he will be charged with capital murder. I’m wondering when this will happen?
He’s been charged with capital murder.

Charge
Offense Date
Court Type
Court Date
Bond
Bond Type
Charging Agency
Arresting Agency
AGG ASSLT W/DEADLY WEAPON02-16-2024 $500,000.00Surety BondPolkPOLK CO SO LIVINGSTON - TX1870000
CAPITAL MURDER PERSON EQUAL MORE THAN 10 YOA LESS THAN 15 YOA02-15-2024

He certainly isn’t the brightest spark is he.

How on earth did he think he’d get away with this..

Firstly, he was known to be the last person to see Audrii.
Secondly, she didn’t turn up where he was meant to be dropping her.
Just these two would have made him the likely suspect but then
Thirdly and probably most importantly, throw into the mix that he has a history of child sex offences..

A news article posted on here yesterday mentioned that his child sexual offence was in regards to being in bed with a young girl and attempting to remove her pants.. this suggests to me that this wasnt a random attack it was another offence where he befriended the family and gained there trust.

It makes me sick to the stomach that he had access to this beautiful girl - the law and the world failed her.

My thoughts also go out to the girl (well young woman now) that he attempted to sexually assault all those years ago - this has probably reopened old wounds for her.

A lot of these people are pathological liars. He claims he didn't do it, and will continue to do so up until the time he vies for a plea agreement.

I feel for the mother. I don't know what lead to her losing custody and apparently also her parental rights to Audrii, but from the messages between her and the monster that killed her child, it's abundantly clear that she was not allowed to be in contact with the child. It's also interesting to me that she wanted to meet with Audrii but wanted to hear from the child herself that she really wanted to do it.

It's one thing to know that you don't have contact with your child but she's alive, apparently safe and growing up and will have the option to contact you once she reaches adulthood, and it's a whole different thing to know you can't contact your child ever again because she was murdered.

I feel for the mother. I don't know what lead to her losing custody and apparently also her parental rights to Audrii, but from the messages between her and the monster that killed her child, it's abundantly clear that she was not allowed to be in contact with the child. It's also interesting to me that she wanted to meet with Audrii but wanted to hear from the child herself that she really wanted to do it.

It's one thing to know that you don't have contact with your child but she's alive, apparently safe and growing up and will have the option to contact you once she reaches adulthood, and it's a whole different thing to know you can't contact your child ever again because she was murdered.
Absolutely, plus it sounds like she had turned her life around and was saving to afford to return to court.

Not being able to be the parent your child needs at a given time doesn't mean you don't love your child. My heart breaks for her.

FEB 20, updated FEB 21, 2024
Records show he has a lengthy criminal history that dates back to 2001 when he was charged with possession of marijuana out of Liberty County. The following year, he was hit with an assault of a public servant charge.

In 2003, he was charged with possession of a dangerous drug in Liberty County.
In 2005, he was arrested in Baytown for evading arrest or detention.
In 2006, he was charged with possession of a controlled substance and theft by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
In 2007, he was convicted of enticing a minor with intent out of Brazoria County.
In 2009, he was charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle in Baytown.
In 2010, he was charged by HCSO for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
In 2014, he was charged with theft and reckless driving by HCSO.
In 2019, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office charged him with aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.
In 2020, HCSO charged him with harassment.
In 2023, Conroe police charged him with resisting arrest.
Records show that McDougal served two years in prison in Huntsville between September 2020 and September 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2