IA IA - Marc Allen, 13, Des Moines, 29 March 1986

I find it really shocking that the three cases of the Iowa boys isn't covered more! Anyways, I was wondering if a connection could be made between Marc and this Massachusetts Doe found in 1992, but estimated to have died up to 5 years before, meaning around '86/87. The Doe is speculated to have been between 11 and 14, confirmed to me by the case manager. Height, age and dates all agree with eachother. Not to mention that Marc was raised by his paternal grandmother until he was 4, she lived in Connecticut. Could Marc have attempted to run away towards New England to be with her but never made it there? He resembles the UID reconstruction as well.

I find it really shocking that the three cases of the Iowa boys isn't covered more! Anyways, I was wondering if a connection could be made between Marc and this Massachusetts Doe found in 1992, but estimated to have died up to 5 years before, meaning around '86/87. The Doe is speculated to have been between 11 and 14, confirmed to me by the case manager. Height, age and dates all agree with eachother. Not to mention that Marc was raised by his paternal grandmother until he was 4, she lived in Connecticut. Could Marc have attempted to run away towards New England to be with her but never made it there? He resembles the UID reconstruction as well.
I remember reading of someone's theory that a John Doe from the late 90s found in a sleeper-cab (or something of that sort) was Johnny Gosch. There are likely a lot of these missing people that are probably connected to John/Jane Does but we just don't recognize them as such. You know, with children that disappear for long periods of time, we only have the age-progression to go off of, and those aren't always accurate (which is no fault of the creators of such images most of the time) so it becomes even harder to match up with John/Jane Does. I even vaguely remember the Johnny Gosch/John Doe theory having a sketch of the Doe, and he looked nothing like the common age-progression of Johnny, but had a few notable similarities. Sorry for the sort-of rant, I just wanted to mention it. I think your theory is correct, I really do, taking into consideration all of the similarities.

It is truly amazing such a interesting case is not covered more often. It isn't even fictionalized by Hollywood. It is avoided at all costs.
Reasons: Des Moine Iowa Newspaper cover up. Pedophiles working in the organization.
Also.....
Franklin Scandal connection. If Michael Aquino (former CIA) was truly involved,which I believe he was, in the Johnny Gosch case at least, then there is solid reason for a cover up.
The Franklin Scandal involved some of the highest ranking politicians. It was the 80s version of Jeffrey Epstein if I had to compare it to something.

Who is Sam Soda?

I was just reading through this thread and when I read the comment above mine, it just broke my heart. Why hasn't this case gotten any attention? Surely this family are looking for their child? I've read through the Johnny Gosch thread (and was just sickened by some of the theories out there about what happened to him-truly horrifying if those theories are true). I hope that Marc's family are able to find their child or at least find some answers.

SEE JOHNNYCHICAGO's posts. He knows quite a lot about the case.

Sam Soda was a private investigator hired by Noreen Gosch

I don't believe Noreen Gosch for a minute. I have always wonder if this case is connected to Jacob Wetterling.

And the reason for not believing Noreen?

If you connect the Gosch case to the Franklin Scandal and Michael Aquino, there are way too many connections. It is beyond conspiracy theory.
It is coincidence theorist when one dismisses all the same names that keep popping up over and over in cases like this. It is far out and hard to believe for most and use to be dismissed more often, but thanks to the outrageous bizarre sickness of Jeffrey Epstein, people are more aware of how powerful elite networks can get away with child trafficking

i don’t know if anybody else caught the episode with Chris, well worth a listen. It’s frightening how little coverage Marcs case has got. What I find baffling is how does Chris know the street Marc Was going to but doesn’t know the actual friend he was heading to? I would of hoped people or police would of knocked on every door? So we really don’t know if what happened to Marc happened before he went to his friends at his friends or after his friends Visit. I find this poor from an investigator point of view not to establish that.

Until few days ago, I had never heard or read about Marc. I ever thought Johnny and Eugene were both victims of the same perp, a lone predator living in De Moines area (I'm not into conspiracy theories), I'm less sure for Marc, but I think it's possible.

Updated 1/20/23

34DMIA - Marc James-Warren Allen​

Allen 1
AP
AP

Middle: Age-progressed to 37 years (circa 2010); Right: Age-progressed to 43 years (circa 2016)

Name: Marc James-Warren Allen
Case Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Missing Since: March 29, 1986
Location Last Seen: Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: May 13, 1972
Race: White
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 85lbs
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Blue
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Small scar on the top of his head.

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: A light blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts, white socks and gray tennis shoes with Velcro tabs.

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Allen was last seen leaving his family's home in Des Moines, Iowa to visit a friend's house up the street, but he never arrived.

Allen's disappearance came four years after John David Gosch vanished from the same vicinity under similar circumstances, and two years after Eugene Wade Martin disappeared. It has not been proved that these three cases are related in any way .

ICIC Case Number: M-190867573
NCMEC Case Number: NCMC1053047​

Information Source(s)​

NamUs
NCMEC

Admin Notes​

Added: Prior to 2011; Last Updated: 01-20-2023 - By: kc

Bumping for Marc.

There is a high probability that the same individual who abducted Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin was behind Marc's disappearance also. That much is a given.

Johnny and Eugene both disappeared in the early morning during their paper rounds. Marc disappeared in the evening. All three boys disappeared at the weekend.

If the perp's MO was to target paperboys in the morning, then I wonder if Marc's disappearance was more opportunistic? Unless the perp had a habit of trawling the neighbourhood at different times for victims.

Of course, there's always a chance that Marc knew his abductor, and that was the 'friend' he was going to visit that day?

It sounds like he had a rough home life. I found an obit for a Nancy Allen Wion with a son Jamie Allen listed as deceased. Did Marc go by Jamie? He was Marc James Warren Allen.
If Marc was going to run away I would think he would have seemed preoccupied or nervous around that time. But he was asking his mom to save him some pizza.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne
Back