Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

Unless it comes out that her family knew his criminal history, I feel her parents and grandma are victims of this predator, too.
DSM was a career criminal, multiple arrests and prior to this, the most recent was last November. Grandmother and Dad would have to have their head in the sand to not be aware of his “history”.

Possibly, but this is a true coward - he hides. I think the car will reveal the truth. My prayer is that she was unaware, quickly.
I hope she was not aware of what he was doing too. Given that her pants were found on the river bed, I hope that poor baby didn’t endure what it sounds like she was put through that day.
Edited to add the link regarding her clothing. Missing Audrii, 11, Tied to Rock 'Swirling' in River, PANTS FOUND at RIVER'S EDGE - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Last edited:
As a former parent at bus stop, I likely would not have noticed :(
thank you, I can see that, if he was covered up going to the bus stop and tats were not visible I think he could "blend" in to a degree. Also mug shots make people look more menacing then they do in real life often I think.

The man was decorated in swastikas. Anyone who doesn’t see that as a red flag is someone who tolerates a lot of horrible things.
I see it as a red flag, I just was trying to point out sometimes if you know someone for a long time, since like childhood it is hard to realize the adult they have become and even though you know what they have done you still find contradiction with who you know, I say this from personal experience I had a hard time when my uncle had done something , I didn't deny he did it, it just didn't match who I knew my whole life, it is challenging and therapy helps you come to terms with this. JUST MY OPINION.

Source for this, please? I haven't read anything that talked about her clothing.
Per Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch and one of the people who located her.

Per Tim Miller, the founder of Equusearch and one of the people who located her.
Interesting if he says he located her as the Sheriff clearly answered a question saying he did not.

ETA- I haven’t listened to see if there were specifics or nuances with the statement by Tim Miller.

Source for this, please? I haven't read anything that talked about her clothing.

Last edited:
Thank you.

As a former parent at bus stop, I likely would not have noticed :(

Most of us likely wouldn't either, he probably just drove up and she hopped out of the car. I'd imagine if you asked the parents that may have been at the bus stop they could describe roughly the car she got out of, but probably not the driver.

Now, if you spotted him walking around town holding her hand and he was wearing a vest with his nasty hate tattoos on show, I'm willing to bet you would do a double take and file that memory away just incase.

I recall the sheriff saying during the presser questions that he wasn't going to reveal who found her and it was a joint effort
Tim Miller has assisted with hundreds, if not thousands, of searches for people at no charge. He is a reliable and respected source. Equusearch has state of the art equipment, like the sonar that helped locate Audri, that isn’t available to most law enforcement agencies. I’m sure that local law enforcement and FBI were also there as a part of efforts to recover her. LE had to be the ones to get the dam lowered. Equusearch works together with LE.

Reporter: "Texas equusearch was out with their sonar boat, scanning the bottom of the river for her body. They are the ones who found her body, correct?"

Sheriff: "No, I'm not gonna say who exactly or what agency discovered her body today. I will say this- due to the lowering we were able to contact TRA, trinity river authority, they slowed down the outflow from the reservoir and it allowed the water to go down and her body was discovered there in the water. I'm not going to say whether it was Harris County, or Montgomery County, or Equusearch, it was a conglomeration of a lot of love and law enforcement networking together.."

12:43

So although he started his answer with "no" it didn't seem clear that equusearch WASN'T involved in finding her. Just that multiple agencies had a hand in it. It could be that TES saw something on SONAR where they were lowering the water, but someone from another agency was first to spot her body under the water, someone else confirmed it, someone else retrieved her. We just don't know. imo

Tim Miller has assisted with hundreds, if not thousands, of searches for people at no charge. He is a reliable and respected source. Equusearch has state of the art equipment, like the sonar that helped locate Audri, that isn’t available to most law enforcement agencies. I’m sure that local law enforcement and FBI were also there as a part of efforts to recover her. LE had to be the ones to get the dam lowered. Equusearch works together with LE.
I agree. He and his company have assisted so many people. I admire his dedication and respect his reasons.

Reporter: "Texas equusearch was out with their sonar boat, scanning the bottom of the river for her body. They are the ones who found her body, correct?"

Sheriff: "No, I'm not gonna say who exactly or what agency discovered her body today. I will say this- due to the lowering we were able to contact TRA, trinity river authority, they slowed down the outflow from the reservoir and it allowed the water to go down and her body was discovered there in the water. I'm not going to say whether it was Harris County, or Montgomery County, or Equusearch, it was a conglomeration of a lot of love and law enforcement networking together.."

12:43

So although he started his answer with "no" it didn't seem clear that equusearch WASN'T involved in finding her. Just that multiple agencies had a hand in it. It could be that TES saw something on SONAR where they were lowering the water, but someone from another agency was first to spot her body under the water, someone else confirmed it, someone else retrieved her. We just don't know. imo
Tim often makes comments off the cuff without asking permission from LE imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back