Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

The Aryan Brotherhood might, but would they use these to defend the rapist and murderer of an innocent white child who herself looked typically Aryan?
I can't imagine the Aryan Brotherhood would shell out money for someone charged with murder of a child. If he is a member, they'd cut him loose, imo. A criminal gang with a violent extremism philosophy is probably enjoying the fact that some mainstream politicians parrot many of their talking points. Why ruin a good thing by backing some whacko degenerate who probably believes the comedy line of "if ah divorce my waff is she still mah sister?"

I can't imagine the Aryan Brotherhood would shell out money for someone charged with murder of a child.
Has anyone bothered to ask this proud, upstanding member of the Aryan Brotherhood why he would dare harm a blonde haired, blue eyed child?

That sentence is mostly rhetorical but there's a small percentage of seriousness laced within it.

I can't imagine the Aryan Brotherhood would shell out money for someone charged with murder of a child. If he is a member, they'd cut him loose, imo. A criminal gang with a violent extremism philosophy is probably enjoying the fact that some mainstream politicians parrot many of their talking points. Why ruin a good thing by backing some whacko degenerate who probably believes the comedy line of "if ah divorce my waff is she still mah sister?"
Exactly.

Has anyone bothered to ask this proud, upstanding member of the Aryan Brotherhood why he would dare harm a blonde haired, blue eyed child?

That sentence is mostly rhetorical but there's a small percentage of seriousness laced within it.
It’s actually a legitimate question, within the context of the Aryan Brotherhood ideology.

Maybe I’m over simplifying things but I was under the impression that the one thing that all prison gangs agree on is that people who harm children are the worst and are never allowed to be apart of their gangs. Thats why they live in segregation to avoid that whole “prison justice” thing.

I don’t see how he can afford his own lawyer and I will be shocked if any gang-paid lawyer would represent a person in court with these charges. It would only look bad on the gang to support men who harm children but I’ll have to wait and see.

The Aryan Brotherhood might, but would they use these to defend the rapist and murderer of an innocent white child who herself looked typically Aryan?

I wouldn't think so, and if the fact that he murdered a child, especially a blonde haired, blue eyed one wasn't enough for them to be out to get him, I'd imagine he would be pretty nervous about the rumours out there that he might be a snitch.
Some types might want to wish him harm for that more than harming a child. It doesn't even have to be true, if they think it might be then that wonky eye might come in handy for watching himself on all sides!

JMO

Yeah, he sure doesn’t seem remorseful. Just a big clown. He’s clearly smiling and smirking, as if he got a simple drunk and disorderly ticket. How could you be ok with yourself after murdering a child?

I mean if you can kill a child as easily as he did, I can't see you losing much sleep over it afterwards.

It’s actually a legitimate question, within the context of the Aryan Brotherhood ideology.
I’ve been googling that question and my first glance it doesn’t seem they will take child molesters as members. I’m not sure what links are allowed and hopefully no one checks out my search history any time soon. If he’s pretending or wanna-be I can’t imagine that will sit well either.

IMOO

The letter from the family is heartbreaking to read. I can’t even imagine the guilt they must be feeling. I absolutely agree that the laws need to change re:”enticing a child”. When this came out, I wasn’t clear what that meant exactly until it was broken down by the fine folks on here. I read someone also explain that it could do with interfering with custody as well. Not nearly straightforward enough for the act that the victim explained happened.

The letter from the family is heartbreaking to read. I can’t even imagine the guilt they must be feeling. I absolutely agree that the laws need to change re:”enticing a child”. When this came out, I wasn’t clear what that meant exactly until it was broken down by the fine folks on here. I read someone also explain that it could do with interfering with custody as well. Not nearly straightforward enough for the act that the victim explained happened.
The law is faulty for sure. He should have been a registered sex offender, and served a hell of a lot more time than he did. I have issues with a few things in here but I’m going to leave it at that.

I highly doubt he was a real member of any of the Aryan gangs. I had a friend, and her boyfriend was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. He’s serving time with some fellow members for killing a child molester in my home state. He may like and follow their ideals, but unless the leadership of the Aryan gangs are very different in TX than home, I’m not sold on that idea. I could be wrong though .

Wow! McDougal was nude and wore only a blanket wrapped around his waist to be arraigned.

Don Steven McDougal's arraignment was on Wednesday, 2/21/24. There is body cam video that was made available on Friday, 2/23/24. It is a brief video.

You will have to play it more than once to hear the Polk County Sheriff's deputies talking to McDougal and watch the video.

When the door to his cell was opened, he was naked. He wore a blanket wrapped around his waist to his arraignment.

Watch closely as he gets up out of his bed and turns around. As you will see, his back is full of tattoos also. You have a split-second to see his back. Of course, the video is blurred so his privates are not seen.

During his arraignment, he stated he would hire his own attorney.

Hhmmm . . . hire his own attorney? I doubt if he has that kind of money!
Also, I wonder if he is working on faking . . . being insane and not "fit" for trial . . . take off his clothes and be nude in his cell???

~~~~~~~

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, Texas

Friday, February 23, 2024 7:05PM

Video/Article

Snipped:
ABC13 obtained the body-worn camera video by Polk County sheriff's deputies as they pulled McDougal out of his jail cell for an arraignment in front of the justice of the peace.

Snipped:
As Polk County sheriff's deputies opened the cell door, they were shocked that McDougal was naked.

Snipped:
Seemingly wearing a smirk, McDougal walks over to the justice of the peace, with a blanket around his waist, to hear the charges against him.

Video shows Audrii Cunningham murder suspect, Don Steven McDougal, naked during arraignment​

Gross!!!

I found the most interesting part of the video to be - when he states he's going to hire and pay for his own attorney. Really?

If they searched the registry, why not court records? There are other dangers children need to be protected from that are not sexual in nature, but just as deadly.
Yeah, this was certainly written by a lawyer.

I don’t believe she was “lured” into that car. I believe that part was the plan all along (a ride to school or the bus stop).

I don’t believe the registry was searched in the first place, and a simple google would have shown his criminal record.

This just rubs me all sorts of wrong because the attorney that (I believe) crafted this, is attempting to pass the buck. Don’t get me wrong, there’s absolutely a point in regards to the law being written horribly, but that doesn’t absolve one of their parental responsibilities.

You want a career criminal to live on your property? Fine. But not with a child around.

I see this as a PR move; a transparent one.

I don’t believe she was “lured” into that car. I believe that part was the plan all along (a ride to school or the bus stop).

I don’t believe the registry was searched in the first place, and a simple google would have shown his criminal record.

This just rubs me all sorts of wrong because the attorney that (I believe) crafted this, is attempting to pass the buck. Don’t get me wrong, there’s absolutely a point in regards to the law being written horribly, but that doesn’t absolve one of their parental responsibilities.

You want a career criminal to live on your property? Fine. But not with a child around.

Agree wholeheartedly.

I have a hard time agreeing with this take.

DSM wasn't a registered sex offender.

tx_dps_website.png
From Public Sex Offender Registry Search - Texas Public Sex Offender Registry

Unfortunately, due to the news coverage of this case, it's not possible to know what Google search results would have shown a month ago.

https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100 (search his name)
https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2970263 (2007 case)

Polk County doesn't have searchable court records. Brazoria County does. But what you can find out really doesn't say much. Apparently the original charge was "attempted indecency with a child" (source) but struck a deal and pled guilty/no contest to a lesser charge of "enticing a child". per Texas Penal code it only talks about interfering with lawful custody of a child - nothing would indicate it was a sexual crime.

I don't know if there would have been any news coverage of the 2007 case, especially since there was no trial. And the Click2Houston article has a lot more detail on the initial investigation, but for us, the public, the 'register of actions' you can see is very short on details. (In my experience, getting full court docs in California is time consuming and expensive; not sure how Texas counties do it.)

And this is really way more searching which I would not expect the average person to conduct. (Different counties, possibly ordering court records.) DSM does have a pretty extensive rap sheet of assaults and other crimes, but scattered throughout several counties, and the one case that could have triggered him having to register as an RSO, he did not plead guilty to a crime that would have mandated it. (see this link).

Last edited:
I have a hard time agreeing with this take.

DSM wasn't a registered sex offender.

View attachment 485994
From Public Sex Offender Registry Search - Texas Public Sex Offender Registry

Unfortunately, due to the news coverage of this case, it's not possible to know what Google search results would have shown a month ago.

https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100 (search his name)
https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2970263 (2007 case)

Polk County doesn't have searchable court records. Brazoria County does. But what you can find out really doesn't say much. Apparently the original charge was "attempted indecency with a child" (source) but struck a deal and pled guilty/no contest to a lesser charge of "enticing a child". per Texas Penal code it only talks about interfering with lawful custody of a child - nothing would indicate it was a sexual crime.

I don't know if there would have been any news coverage of the 2007 case, especially since there was no trial. And the Click2Houston article has a lot more detail on the initial investigation, but for us, the public, the 'register of actions' you can see is very short on details. (In my experience, getting full court docs in California is time consuming and expensive; not sure how Texas counties do it.)

And this is really way more searching which I would not expect the average person to conduct. (Different counties, possibly ordering court records.) DSM does have a pretty extensive rap sheet of assaults and other crimes, but scattered throughout several counties, and the one case that could have triggered him having to register as an RSO, he did not plead guilty to a crime that would have mandated it. (see this link).
My point is that I don’t believe any search was even done (registry or criminal record). I did find a couple cases before his name was in the public eye.

This guy is in photos with the family where his swastika couldn’t possibly be more conspicuous.

if that’s someone you associate with, I don’t think you care about a past criminal record. That’s just me though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back