Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

I wonder too in addition to inspiring new laws or public policies if this may also added to some of the screenings that doctors and schools perform to assess children’s safety at home? For example, in addition to asking about weapons present in a household, wearing seatbelts and addressing concerns about domestic violence, children and parents will be asked more about who lives in and around their household, who often babysits them, drives them to school, has access to their bedroom and such? Also perhaps asking parents more in-depth questions about their children’s caregivers’ backgrounds and how to address concerns of safety, sexual and physical abuse, exploitation and similar physical, mental and emotional concerns?

Just my own thoughts

Edit: And I am all for giving people a second chance but there is a difference between your 2nd chance and your 32nd one and not to be discriminatory or mean but it is one thing to expect people to change and another to expect them to undergo metamorphosis.

Last edited:
I wonder too in addition to inspiring new laws or public policies if this may also added to some of the screenings that doctors and schools perform to assess children’s safety at home? For example, in addition to asking about weapons present in a household, wearing seatbelts and addressing concerns about domestic violence, children and parents will be asked more about who lives in and around their household, who often babysits them, drives them to school, has access to their bedroom and such? Also perhaps asking parents more in-depth questions about their children’s caregivers’ backgrounds and how to address concerns of safety, sexual and physical abuse, exploitation and similar physical, mental and emotional concerns?

Just my own thoughts
Excellent idea, because if this case illustrates anything, it’s that you can’t assume that parents are always the best judges of what is appropriate for their children in terms of safety, involving other adults.

It's so hard to be victim-friendly in this case, but Audrii is gone and the parents have to deal with whatever caused that. I'm very sorry for them.

Side note though about the Nazi monster's previous charges--does anyone else find the phrase "enticing a child" rather revolting?

It's so hard to be victim-friendly in this case, but Audrii is gone and the parents have to deal with whatever caused that. I'm very sorry for them.

Side note though about the Nazi monster's previous charges--does anyone else find the phrase "enticing a child" rather revolting?
Yes, that phrase does not sound appropriate.

Yes! It conjures up images of a creepy guy asking kids to help him search for his lost dog, or to come and see the puppies in his van.

Enticing a child surely couldn't mean anything other than trying to entice them away for nefarious purposes, in which case it should be a much more serious charge than it appears to be.

I don't understand how that is what he was charged with either, he wasn't trying to entice the child to do something, he was attempting to SA her :mad:

JMO

I agree the statement from the family looks professionally written, but I have zero doubts that this family is hurting terribly, I just feel that hindsight is 20/20 and pray for them the road ahead is pure darkness their sunshine is gone, regardless. Not everyone is computer saavy not everyone knows where / how to look people up and if they did check the registry that may have been all they thought of at the time. I still am curious for more history, how long had they known him, and how long had he been staying there.

from what I’ve read regarding McDougal I’d imagine once he was in your life (especially when he essentially lived with them) he’d be very difficult to get rid of due to his extremely violent side - I wouldn’t be surprised to learn in the trial that they both feared him.
RSBM
Mostly I agree with your whole post, including the snipped bits.

But if the grandmother and father feared McDougal so much, what were they doing allowing him so much access to Audrii? I would hope a parent or grandparent could better stand up to someone in order to protect their child (than just to protect themselves). MOO
Although thinking of other cases on here or in the news, maybe not. IMO

1708980044533.png

1708980113095.png

David Hunter Liberty Co. Constable Pct #5

podnSrtoesf11i0i5hlf3f99614c4hlhl3091c984189g8hu230u31fmf715 ·

The body of precious little Audrii Cunningham is being transported back to Livingston today. First responders, including Pct 5 Constable’s Office, will be on Hwy 59 at the bypass in Cleveland as she passes through. Our hearts ache for this baby girl
1f494.png

Edited to add: the video is in comments

View attachment 486320

View attachment 486321

David Hunter Liberty Co. Constable Pct #5

podnSrtoesf11i0i5hlf3f99614c4hlhl3091c984189g8hu230u31fmf715 ·

The body of precious little Audrii Cunningham is being transported back to Livingston today. First responders, including Pct 5 Constable’s Office, will be on Hwy 59 at the bypass in Cleveland as she passes through. Our hearts ache for this baby girl
1f494.png

Edited to add: the video is in comments

Like a little queen. But it’s too sad. :(

ABC13 acquired the bodycam footage worn by Polk County sheriff’s deputies as they took McDougal from his jail cell for a February 21 arraignment before the justice of the peace. Upon opening the cell door, Polk County sheriff’s deputies found McDougal naked.

IMO, the photo of DSM + Audrii's father at that festival, with DSM wearing a tank top that shows off the swastika and other tattoos, dampens that idea that the father/grandmother were completely unaware. The father looks relaxed; they look like good friends.

I'm not sure what hand symbol DSM throwing for the camera but below the swastika on his left shoulder, I can see SS Bolts, which taken in the full context - him being in prison, allegedly in the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. - makes it clear that this is the more sinister/Nazi/white supremacist symbol, not the peaceful/religious symbol.

All IMO.
BINGO.

ABC13 acquired the bodycam footage worn by Polk County sheriff’s deputies as they took McDougal from his jail cell for a February 21 arraignment before the justice of the peace. Upon opening the cell door, Polk County sheriff’s deputies found McDougal naked.
Playing the ole 'insanity' bit imo.

RSBM
Mostly I agree with your whole post, including the snipped bits.

But if the grandmother and father feared McDougal so much, what were they doing allowing him so much access to Audrii ? I would hope a parent or grandparent could better stand up to someone in order to protect their child (than just to protect themselves). MOO
Although thinking of other cases on here or in the news, maybe not. IMO
Bbm.
A very fair question.
Omo.

I’m also angry that he wasn’t incarcerated back in August for stabbing that man, who naturally wanted him arrested. If he had been, Audrii would still be here.

I just don’t understand how you can stab someone who is pressing charges, and still be out to kill your friend’s child?
spot on. the legal system is messed up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back