Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young, skinny cop in jail on a double murder? I’m sure he’ll have quite a few takers in jail… As long as he is sentenced for as long as he should be (once officially found guilty) then I’m sure he’ll feel the full force of our prison system.
JMO.
I would never condone SA or Assault for any reason. MOO Even the most vile offender deserves to be treated humanely while incarcerated. If they are not, we (those not incarcerated) lose part of our humanity.

There are 4 things about this case that really confuse & concern me

1. Firstly that BLC was “later vindicated and cleared by internal investigators” at the Police following his despicable tasering of an unarmed indigenous man in the face needs to be investigated externally !! I am so sick of police being able to “investigate” themselves, and almost always being cleared by their own - no matter how obviously bad and concerning the conduct. The result of this so called “vindication” is that it likely only emboldened BLC and contributed to his murderous behaviour years later. All police conduct should be subject to external and public investigation and reporting.

2. The 000 call is really concerning - given that it was allegedly a 4 minute call, and no follow up was made by police or the 000 centre after the call got disconnected. This appears to be another very obvious missed opportunity - one that could potentially have saved the boys lives and caught BLC red handed !! This too needs to be investigated publicly and further. I would have thought at the very least that they have a responsibility to try and call the caller back or do a welfare check based on location of call.

3. The gun and how BLC was able to use it for the murders and then check it back in without accounting for the missing bullet(s) when he returned it! A third huge missed opportunity by the police - and one that beyond investigating mere protocols for checking in and checking out guns needs to be explained and accounted for by the police. Why was a gun able to be returned with missing bullets and casings - and why were no immediate questions asked at the time?

4. Although BLC may be able to stay silent due to his self-incrimination rights, why have we not heard a single thing from BLC’s family, especially his mother and sister who were also high ranking police officers and who must have something to say, even if it is words of remorse/sorrow/condolences and respect to the victims, the victims loved ones and wider community who has been so shaken by this tragic and clearly avoidable incident!

Rather than showing a high level of planning or premeditation - rather this case appears to replete by inexcusable missed opportunities by those in organisations that have so much power and who we are meant to be able to trust and entrust with our protection and safety. And yet we are just being gaslit and fed poor excuses by them - like when they say there were no signs or reports to them about BLC and concerns regarding his relationship! But there were clearly signs - big red flags that were dismissed and apparently “vindicated” BLC!!

"
After hours of searching, NSW police divers from the Marine Area Command have abandoned their search of a Hazelton Road property near Bungonia, south-east of Goulburn, around 1.30pm on February 26.
ADVERTISEMENT
Ad

It was the second day police had spent searching the Southern Tablelands property.
Police attention will now shift to fresh areas of interest in the search for the bodies of Mr Davies and Mr Baird.
The divers began searching multiple dams on the property from early morning while other officers conducted line searches of the vacant rural property.
A boat seized from the Bungonia property on February 26. Picture Elesa Kurtz

A boat seized from the Bungonia property on February 26. Picture Elesa Kurtz
Much of the focus of the dive teams was on a dam at the back of the property, and a small aluminium dinghy was loaded onto the back of a tilt truck and taken away, presumably for forensic testing.
ADVERTISEMENT
Ad

While police will maintain a presence at the Bungonia property until the end of the day, much closer analysis will be made of the vehicle movements of the alleged killer Constable Beau Lamarre-Condon in the time leading up to his arrest.
Data lifted from traffic cameras on the Hume Highway and other major routes north and south of Sydney will be examined in an effort to define the next search areas"

There are 4 things about this case that really confuse & concern me

1. Firstly that BLC was “later vindicated and cleared by internal investigators” at the Police following his despicable tasering of an unarmed indigenous man in the face needs to be investigated externally !! I am so sick of police being able to “investigate” themselves, and almost always being cleared by their own - no matter how obviously bad and concerning the conduct. The result of this so called “vindication” is that it likely only emboldened BLC and contributed to his murderous behaviour years later. All police conduct should be subject to external and public investigation and reporting.

2. The 000 call is really concerning - given that it was allegedly a 4 minute call, and no follow up was made by police or the 000 centre after the call got disconnected. This appears to be another very obvious missed opportunity - one that could potentially have saved the boys lives and caught BLC red handed !! This too needs to be investigated publicly and further. I would have thought at the very least that they have a responsibility to try and call the caller back or do a welfare check based on location of call.

3. The gun and how BLC was able to use it for the murders and then check it back in without accounting for the missing bullet(s) when he returned it! A third huge missed opportunity by the police - and one that beyond investigating mere protocols for checking in and checking out guns needs to be explained and accounted for by the police. Why was a gun able to be returned with missing bullets and casings - and why were no immediate questions asked at the time?

4. Although BLC may be able to stay silent due to his self-incrimination rights, why have we not heard a single thing from BLC’s family, especially his mother and sister who were also high ranking police officers and who must have something to say, even if it is words of remorse/sorrow/condolences and respect to the victims, the victims loved ones and wider community who has been so shaken by this tragic and clearly avoidable incident!

Rather than showing a high level of planning or premeditation - rather this case appears to replete by inexcusable missed opportunities by those in organisations that have so much power and who we are meant to be able to trust and entrust with our protection and safety. And yet we are just being gaslit and fed poor excuses by them - like when they say there were no signs or reports to them about BLC and concerns regarding his relationship! But there were clearly signs - big red flags that were dismissed and apparently “vindicated” BLC!!
The call wasn't 4 minutes long, it was made approximately 4 minutes after reported gunshots were heard. It disconnected before anything was said.

BL purchased handheld angle grinder and padlock in Goulburn - He travelled to a house in Bungonia with a female acquaintance and removed a padlock on a gate, leaving the female acquaintance at the property for 30 minutes before returning... Then returned to Sydney and purchased weights.
Hi there Bliss, could you please give the link where you found this info? Am interested in bit you have here saying he bought weights in Sydney?
TIA :)

Hi there Bliss, could you please give the link where you found this info? Am interested in bit you have here saying he bought weights in Sydney?
TIA :)

(sorry not Bliss) but i reckon it's all in the link at the bottom of this post:

ETA: Thanks to Bliss!! :)

Paraphrased from the Australian

Police believe BLC was connected to the Bungonia property through a former relationship and It is believed BLC used the property because it was owned by that same former relationship partner.

Paywalled for some

The female acquaintance / friend could be the ex. If he came out when he was 19, he could have had a high school beard that he has stayed close to - I dated someone in high school who came out after starting college, but we’ve stayed friends for (omg) almost 20 years.

I'm just catching up & really have no words , but still a lot of questions, mainly around all these acquaintance's, especially the one he made partial admissions too on Tuesday !! :rolleyes:

Acquaintance who went on the road trip to Hazelton Road in Bungonia described as an "innocent agent", what is meant by an "agent"?? :confused:

Tuesday, February 20​

Police allege Lamarre-Condon made "partial admissions" to an acquaintance about being involved in the deaths of two people.
The service pistol is signed back into Miranda Police Station.

Why did he involve so many people??

This case is crazy wild & so sad :(

This just gets worse by every ticking hour........

That was a very detailed presser. They don't think they will find Luke & Jesse at the Bungonia property

(sorry not Bliss) but i reckon it's all in the link at the bottom of this post:

ETA: Thanks to Bliss!! :)
Thank you Tarabull. Still is a bit of a puzzle to work out if he bought the weights in Sydney, but thank you. ;)

I'm just catching up & really have no words , but still a lot of questions, mainly around all these acquaintance's, especially the one he made partial admissions too on Tuesday !! :rolleyes:

Acquaintance who went on the road trip to Hazelton Road in Bungonia described as an "innocent agent", what is meant by an "agent"?? :confused:

Tuesday, February 20​

Police allege Lamarre-Condon made "partial admissions" to an acquaintance about being involved in the deaths of two people.
The service pistol is signed back into Miranda Police Station.

Why did he involve so many people??

This case is crazy wild & so sad :(

This just gets worse by every ticking hour........

That was a very detailed presser. They don't think they will find Luke & Jesse at the Bungonia property
I think what the police mean by agent is that she played an active role in the aftermath of the crime but not a KNOWING one.

An imaginary scenario: Someone rings their friend. Says, hey, I've got to drive all the way down south to deliver this thing to my other friend's property, but I'm tired and I'm a bit nervous to drive it on my own in case I fall asleep. Are you free to help keep me awake? I'll buy you dinner!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member