Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rethinking BB's description, via the FM. She supposedly used the words "poofy hair". She saw RA at a distance from the end of the bridge to the first platform. If RA had that hat on, the one he was pictured wearing in the video shooting pool and dancing a bit, it could have looked like a thick head of hair on top of his head..." poofy".

The hat was a dark brown kind of skull cap. The only allowed youtube video link I could find was GH, which shows the hat without the need to look for it in his video...link below to go with pictures. He even looks quite younger in this top pic.

View attachment 486178View attachment 486179
YOUNG BG has puffy hair, whereas OLD BG and RA have not. That is the problem, I don't forget so easily. The pic of YOUNG BG with puffy hair hasn't been removed until today, and that should have a certain significance. I for my part think, the younger man with puffy hair had played a role within this whole drama. It doesn't make RA innocent, but.

YOUNG BG has puffy hair, whereas OLD BG and RA have not. That is the problem, I don't forget so easily. The pic of YOUNG BG with puffy hair hasn't been removed until today, and that should have a certain significance. I for my part think, the younger man with puffy hair had played a role within this whole drama. It doesn't make RA innocent, but.

Sketches are almost worthless. They are inaccurate representations of a fuzzy memory of someone probably not paying much attention.

They are not used in court... only in narrowing down the field for the public to give tips.

IMO, sketch details aren't even worth arguing about.

And that's certainly a possibility. The prosecutor himself said before the court RA "is not" the only person involved.

"During the 30-minute hearing, prosecutor Nicholas McLeland told the judge he and investigators have reason to believe Allen is not the only one involved in the murders.
“This is still a very ongoing investigation,” McLeland said. “We believe Richard Allen is not the only actor involved in this.”

Like you said, that doesn't mean RA wasn't involved. I personally think RA is BG. AJMO

Sketches are almost worthless. They are inaccurate representations of a fuzzy memory of someone probably not paying much attention.

They are not used in court... only in narrowing down the field for the public to give tips.

IMO, sketch details aren't even worth arguing about.
Which is why, I think, ISP Carter said many times over, look at the video Libby took. That is the killer. IMO

If I was on the jury, the only significance in the kind of gun RA owned is that it used a .40 cartridge.

Since he claimed he was never on RL's land nor had he ever loaned his gun to anyone else, I'd want to know if there had been anyone else on that property whose gun used a .40 cartridge.
If I were on the jury, I'd like to have these points clarified and proven firmly:
- WHEN did they find the bullet between the kids? Which day, what time and who found it? (photographs pls?).
- WHEN was it collected as evidence? By whom? (Photographs pls).
BM claimed that police didn't collect the bullet until days later - that they went back AFTER the scene was cleared - if that was the case, why didn't the defense harp on this glaring issue in their filings to date?? (or did they and we don't know it yet)?

If I were on the jury, I'd like to have these points clarified and proven firmly:
- WHEN did they find the bullet between the kids? Which day, what time and who found it? (photographs pls?).
- WHEN was it collected as evidence? By whom? (Photographs pls).
BM claimed that police didn't collect the bullet until days later - that they went back AFTER the scene was cleared - if that was the case, why didn't the defense harp on this glaring issue in their filings to date?? (or did they and we don't know it yet)?
They did bring up chain of custody in the FM. The D gave the P a little wiggle room by saying those pictures might still be in the discovery and they just had not seen them yet. IMO if there was a series of photos of the bullet, they should have been taken in succession.

If the info about their second return for the bullet was not in discovery, then the D couldn't have known about it.

This article also talks about LE returning the the crime scene
Friday evening, state police hustled back to the crime scene where friends Abby Williams and Libby German were found dead Tuesday. Undercover officers did some work and left about a half-hour later.

Last edited:
So ,just wondering if you know or heard about a witness who passed him and the girls on the bridge and if an alleged photo may have been taken by that alleged witness .?.
I thought you might because when I read the response you gave to the post you quoted , It rang bells in my head. If not its cool . I am just kinda interested in if that comes out anytime , or maybe it did and I missed it.
BBM
it is also covered in the PCA below.

https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2022/11/Probable-Cause-Affidavit-Richard-Allen.pdf

:oops:o_O Seems like splitting hairs, but legally I have of course no idea.
In my opinion they should have charged MW with possession and distribution of child exploitation material under Indianas *advertiser censored* statutes. The fact that one of the subjects was naked and under 16 should have triggered felony charges.
Conversion seems like a watered down weak charge in comparison to the injury that was caused in this matter. His affidavit along with this motion to dismiss still skirt around whether he was permitted access by AB, this is not accidental.

Q: would they have needed permission from RL or a warrant to be able to return to the scene to remove / examine anything?
RL initially gave permission to search his property. They had a search warrant for his house on March 6 and again on March 17.

Investigators did find a receipt from the store dated Feb. 13 with a checkout time of 5:21 p.m. during a March 6, 2017, search related to the probation violation. It would take Logan about 30 minutes to get from the store to his home, putting the 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. return timeline in doubt.

[…]
According to a search warrant obtained by the Murder Sheet Podcast and provided to FOX59, an FBI agent wrote that she had probable cause to search Ron Logan’s property in connection with the murders and believed evidence may have been found there.

The agent wanted to search Logan’s home, outbuildings and vehicle for anything pertaining to the teens’ murders, including forensic evidence, hair, bodily fluids, guns and cutting instruments. The FBI also sought electronic devices and storage media, according to the search warrant.

Logan owned the property where the girls’ bodies were found. Investigators conducted a search of the property on March 17, 2017.

Westerman: Motion to Dismiss (this case is re: Conversion charge related to RA case crime scene photos)

View attachment 486328
View attachment 486329

View attachment 486330
This is why lawyers get a bad name. He did obtain the images, he controlled and transported the images, he conveyed the images to another person(s). He admitted he did it without permission. This kind of legal philosophy of language bull tootie being used to try and squirm out of culpability makes my stomach turn.
AJMO

This is why lawyers get a bad name. He did obtain the images, he controlled and transported the images, he conveyed the images to another person(s). He admitted he did it without permission. This kind of legal philosophy of language bull tootie being used to try and squirm out of culpability makes my stomach turn.
AJMO

It’s all a game to them. A stall game.
Let all the legal wrangling be about the lawyers, not RA. Let all the sympathy shine on the maligned defense team and their cohorts. Poor babies.
Do not mention Libby and Abby, no matter what.
Just how long can they delay this trial?
It’s despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member