Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you wouldn't drive around in Summer with bodies in the back for days, wouldn't they start to smell pretty quickly? I doubt the female acquaintance didn't smell them if they were in there on Thursday? It makes more sense to me that he disposed of the bodies pretty quickly and then drove around disposing of evidence in random places and cleaning up over the next few days.
Did he perhaps stop and get ice on several occasions for the back area

- No need to push the full force of the prison system. First, it is not going to bring back Jesse and Luke
- also, one wonders about cops who come from “failed actors” pool. (I remember Michael Valva, the father of Thomas Valva). The anger, the envy, the fight for control, it might fill in the psyche and make the person look less shallow than he is. Once Beau he is forgotten, and he will be, in the news, too, the inner emptiness will take over. There is nothing good ahead of him.
This is very elegantly put and thought out. Emotions are highly triggered in this case. The withholding and flaunting of the audacity that has allegedly drove him is what has a lot of people in their feelings. I can’t imagine how the family and close ones are coping. I’m sending love and strength their way.

Last edited:
"Alleged killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon is believed to have gone into surgery hours after he is accused of gunning down TV presenter Jesse Baird and his flight attendant lover Luke Davies [...] "

what. the actual. . is this guy desperate for an alibi?!! either a crazy coincidence or actually incredibly pre-meditated. you can't just book a last minute surgery 'the morning of'.

I'm probably reading way too much into this. But a normal person if they'd committed a "crime of passion" would probably cancel their appointments afterwards, or just forget entirely to turn up.

He might be so inward thinking that he was able to carry on regardless. Some sort of narcissism mixed with not being able to understand the world around him.

OR, he might of thought "if I commit the crime a day before a planned surgery, that would look less suspicious"... and then proceed to blunder around proving how much of a stable genius he is. (But if the bodies are never found I'll retract that comment!..)

I'm probably reading way too much into this. But a normal person if they'd committed a "crime of passion" would probably cancel their appointments afterwards, or just forget entirely to turn up.
He might be so inward thinking that he was able to carry on regardless. Some sort of narcissism mixed with not being able to understand the world around him.

OR, he might of thought "if I commit the crime a day before a planned surgery, that would look less suspicious"... and then proceed to blunder around proving how much of a stable genius he is. (but if the bodies are never found..)
I’m just shocked that he actually had a surgery!!

Police are searching the Royal National Park in Sydney’s south in an effort to locate the bodies of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies.

The search site is within the national park off Sir Bertram Stevens Drive, near the intersection of Bundeena Drive, where a dozen police officers were seen walking into dense bushland.

A small section of bush has been taped off, with officers combing through the vegetation using metal detectors.

A police dog was also seen at the search site, with officers looking under a large rock formation.

From the various news articles and information put out to the general public it’s obvious to me that BL is a very glam obsessed superficial person heavily reliant on outside influences and attention. I can’t imagine him not being affected by the grime and isolation of prison and wanting to talk… I wonder what surface techniques are utilized by police detectives in regards to this.

I just find it so hard to believe that he may have dumped the bodies in a dam & than retrieved them & moved them again. How it that even possible??
Would explain a big muddy mess in the van that had to hosed out. Not wiped out with a rag and bucket.

Which photo? I watched this report & scoured for this photo people are talking about & I can’t see it anywhere, are you able to point it out!

seems like a lot of these reports in Australian media get taken down and replaced because there's been so many links I went to and not seen what was being posted about

According to ABC news last night where I saw friend speaking, BL & Jesse were never ‘in a relationship’. The friend said ‘ they had an encounter’, but this DM article doesn’t actually use those words:

What do you make of JBs close friend and long term ex saying they were "friends with benefits"? And the draft text image saying we should stop "seeing each other"? It's relevant to the suspect's mind, whether it's straight up stalking or intimate partner violence/domestic violence, right?

@10NewsFirstSyd

#BREAKING: Human remains have been found by police at a property in Bungonia, near Goulburn, as police continue the search for the bodies of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies.A crime scene at a second property in Bungonia was established Tuesday afternoon, a day after police ended search efforts at a different property in the region.NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb will address media at 3:30pm. 10 News First will be carrying the press conference live across all social media channels.

Two bodies have been found in the search for a young couple alleged to have been murdered in Sydney’s east.

Police sources have confirmed the remains of Luke Davies, 29, and Jesse Baird, 26, have been found at a property in Bungonia in the Southern Tablelands”

So heartbreaking. I was thinking it was possible it may have been one of the men found. My heart goes out to their families and loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63