Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom could have already gone to work and that is what the step dad told her? Just thinking out loud and praying he is the lone monster.
That would be fine if mum said that in her interview which was broadcast on msm.

Why would she lie about her movements when police are searching for her missing child?

Law enforcement has her phone, from what I read last night.
Thank you for the quick answer. I was also wondering where it was located but forgot to include that? Imagine authorities and investigators are on this trail as well. MOO

It appears that perhaps more that one residence may be involved? MOO

Last edited:
Mina believes that Stern is the sole suspect and that the mother is not a participant in the case.

The investigation has led deputies to believe that Soto was killed in Kissimmee.

The investigation will be shifted to the Kissimmee Police Department.

Mina then discussed Stern’s whereabouts and alleged moves made regarding Soto’s disappearance.

It was determined that Madeline was not dropped off at school but was already dead at the time of her disappearance, being reported on Monday.

Mina announced video evidence of Sterns depositing several items belonging to Soto into a dumpster.

He said the mother is not a suspect "right now". He was not very definitive if you ask me.

SNIPPED: During this timeframe, it is believed Sterns had a flat tire and might have been seen changing it in this area. If anyone has any video footage or remembers seeing Madeline Soto, Stephen Sterns, or the Silver 2010 Lincoln MKZ with FL Tag: IYLL82, please call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS

Officer says they believe SS MOVED HER BODY in the early morning hours of Feb 26. Video evidence shows SS discarding items in a dumpster in Kissimmee at 7:35am on the 26th. (bolded by me - what time???).

8:19am - he returns to the complex. Madeline visible in the vehicle and they believe she was already dead at that time.

Between 1-2:30pm SS was last seen driving the silver Lincoln on Feb 26 - in the area of State Road 192 & old Hickory Tree Road and Old Hickory Tree Road & Noltee (spelling) Rd. It is believed he had a flat and may have been seen changing a tire in that area.

I don’t think she ran off mainly for two reasons. One, not only was this pedophile the last one to see her and he dropped her off a block away …out of character… and weirdly convenient, but two, where would she go? Runaways are recorded these days in video, IDs required even for a greyhound bus.
Apologies Mass Guy I read your post wrong! Not that she ran off to the woods but that the pedophile wrote that himself on her phone! That makes sense. I wish these murders would quit. There are so many it feels like we are going to run out of young girls.God bless and rest in peace Madeline. Somehow murder made even worse on her birthday.

Last edited:

@32:13
[Jenn Soto] "We dropped her off close to school, across the street from a Church, which is very . . . it's right next to the school; she crossed the street and walked to school -- what we thought, walked to school. My boyfriend, who drove her to school, drove away at that point."

@32:55
[Jenn Soto] "It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the Church for a few minutes, and then got up and walked towards the school. But she never made it. That walk. And that was around 9AM, when she got up." [BBM]

@44:59
[Tricia] "I find it interesting that the mom said 'we dropped her off,' like she was trying to solidify what the boyfriend said. But, apparently, she did not go because she was too tired, according to [Jenn Soto's] mother."

Other noteworthy timestamps from the video:
@18:09 - Footage of Jenn Soto comforting the prime suspect. [No tears]

@18:49 - "Family and friends said it was unusual for Madeline to be dropped off down the street."
Actually, what I found interesting was when mom said he dropped her off, she stumbled over the words and it sounded like she almost said he walked away (to me) when she corrected it she said he drove away. THere were a lot of issues with that interview in my opinion, and you've highlighted some of them here.

That would be fine if mum said that in her interview which was broadcast on msm.

Why would she lie about her movements when police are searching for her missing child?
She said she thought her daughter had gone to see her mother who has an office near the school - I found that a bit odd. I have to wonder what situation the mother may have found herself in and what was happening in her home in the hours before that interview she gave. :(

Officer says they believe SS MOVED HER BODY in the early morning hours of Feb 26. Video evidence shows SS discarding items in a dumpster in Kissimmee at 7:35am on the 26th. (bolded by me - what time???).

8:19am - he returns to the complex. Madeline visible in the vehicle and they believe she was already dead at that time.

Between 1-2:30pm SS was last seen driving the silver Lincoln on Feb 26 - in the area of State Road 192 & old Hickory Tree Road and Old Hickory Tree Road & Noltee (spelling) Rd. It is believed he had a flat and may have been seen changing a tire in that area.
And if he didn’t stay at her house (assumption based on the fact that the mother said he picked her up for school in the am), when was he last in the house with opportunity to kill her and move the body all without the mother’s knowledge? Something ain’t right.

She said she thought her daughter had gone to see her mother who has an office near the school - I found that a bit odd. I have to wonder what situation the mother may have found herself in and what was happening in her home in the hours before that interview she gave. :(
This bothered me too because she never said she stopped in and asked her mother if Maddie had been there…..she said she drove around looking….

And if he didn’t stay at her house (assumption based on the fact that the mother said he picked her up for school in the am), when was he last in the house with opportunity to kill her and move the body all without the mother’s knowledge? Something ain’t right.
Exactly. At a bare minimum, he’d have to have come over super early that morning, well before school would be open. Then he kills her, removes her body, and mom knows nothing about it.

I'm wondering if anyone has the two addresses then? I have his from the warrant - but where did mom live? They were together many years according to Madeline's grandmother in this article - but perhaps weren't living together yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv