GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow…… that is interesting! So the defendant MT, convicted this past Friday in CT in association with the death and disappearance of JF, and that dated the now deceased FD, has a degree in general psychology?

I shall stop there without saying anything else. And not because I am at a loss for words. MOO
They say a lot of people who are mentally amiss seek out to study psychology as a means to try to understand themselves.

imho, Bowman learned that the report was sealed & stricken -- and did not want to know any more.

Unless perhaps he read it, and knew it was sealed & stricken, and was smart enough to hush & attempt to hush the client/perp.

jmho ymmv lrr
Maybe he immediately grasped its complete and utter insignificances in terms of the murder case.

It was discredited, not part of the family court record, and contained personal and likely inaccurate information. For those reasons it was sealed.

It was sealed, but it was never a defense. It was totally unrelated to any of the criminal actions taken by any of the co-conspirators.

MOO

Does anyone here have access to CT Insider?
The reason I asked is because 100 years ago the Niantic Women's prison was actually a farm. I think the inmates did farming but I'm not sure because I couldn't access the article.
On the aerial video of the prison that AFitzy posted I noticed a red , barnlike building in the lower right hand corner. Perhaps, a testament to their history? IDK. Just found it interesting.

I hadn't seen this before. If you take a google walk down Lapham Rd at the entrance to Waveny Park, you can see a missing person sign for Jennifer.

View attachment 487545
That’s old. For a long time and as of yesterday there is a large shrine there to Jennifer Dulos as well as Donestic Violence.
I made this video yesterday afternoon

Motion to add Marshaling and Paramour to the Bingo Card.
@lucegirl, I've added BOTH to my vocab and am loving them to the point where they are catching on in the office....

I actually had someone respond to a work email request for a status update to say: "The appropriate resources have been marshalled as you requested and I am sure you will be pleased with the results when you return! ".

Then saw a well known married man out with someone NOT HIS WIFE and casually mentioned his latest paramour to someone (as you do) and was complimented on my discretion! Kudos to me for gossiping which I don't usually do and then to be complimented for discretion! Win Win and I did it courtesy of MT and Airmail article as its an outdated word.

Marshalling is so versatile too...can be sarcastic OR NOT...lovin at the moment!

Just fun to play with new words...

Enjoy!

Just decompressing on the trial and verdict. I expected it on all counts and said so a while ago. The Defense arguments and most of the witnesses they called did not come over well. The State had much clearer and logical presentation and powerful professional and personal witness testimonies.
See what transpires…

I always taken aback when they say the family has means. Have never believed that since day one. IMO, that's why they were so psyched that the defendant took up with him. He appeared to be a man of means. The defendant would be set for life.
MOO.
Exactly what is FD was living in a 1 bedroom condo in Hartford? Same story…hardly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000