AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

I wonder why she's on SSDI?

intellectual disability?
end stage renal disease?
terminal cancer?
uncontrolled seizures?
schizophrenia?
etc.

Curious. At her age it must be something serious.
Link to 2021 court case info where Jimmy is charged with DV against Katrina: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

IMO it's related to this.

[BBM]
"While the owner declined an on-camera interview, he tells us Vang was in that day [Fri., 16 Feb. 2024, from timestamp] getting an ignition interlock system put in his car. He says during their visit to the [Ross Auto Service in Two Rivers] shop Elijah was quiet and sitting at a table with Vang."

"We’ve also been able to confirm with the manager of the McDonald’s in Two Rivers that receipt records show Vang and Elijah were there the Thursday [15 Feb. 2024] before the 3-year-old’s disappearance."
“Ignition interlock system”—isn’t that the thing you have to put in your car if you have convictions for DUI/drunk driving?

Last edited:
I did find it coincidental that “trash day” in that neighbourhood is Tuesday, same day Elijah went missing… but the apartment JV lives in has GFL dumpsters, as does the apartment next door. I couldn’t find anything to tell me when those would be emptied.

It seems for municipal trash pickup, you buy a sticker at the store and stick it to your bag or can and set it at the curb. No one is registered in advance, so anyone can seemingly buy a sticker and put a bag anywhere. Because of this It’s more likely a human handles the bags/cans to get them in the truck, not a machine.

One of the workers may remember a strange can/bag, but could be less likely a perpetrator would dispose in this way, knowing a human will be picking up or interacting with the bag/can.

Sharing municipal disposal info website:
Curbside Garbage & Recycling – Manitowoc Disposal

FEB 29, 2024
The Two Rivers Police Chief posted an update on Facebook saying officers searched the city's storm sewers on Thursday.

He said they're still doing aerial and water searches on rivers, landfills and quarries.

The criminal complaint states Baur met boyfriend Jesse Vang in Fond du Lac to drop off Elijah about a week before his disappearance.

"If he was here once, he could possibly be here again,” Dillon said.

With a Facebook post, she rallied about 30 people to search Hobbs Woods near I-41 and I-151 in Fond du Lac
LE must have facts/evidence to believe Elijah isn’t too far away due to their current searches. I haven’t seen any posters in restaurants/stores or billboards on the freeways in MN or WI with details of this case, nothing on the locals news alerts either. I have faith they’re doing everything they can to find him. The stress and many emotions have to be extremely difficult for the family and involved. Please let Elijah be found soon!!

MAR 2, 2024
[...]

A release from the Two Rivers PD on Saturday states that firefighters, paramedics, and dispatchers from Manitowoc, Sheboygan, and Calumet counties and various Wisconsin police officers, assisted DCI and the FBI in conducting large rural searches of Manitowoc County.

The Wisconsin DNR also searched the Lake Michigan shoreline and West Twin River again, with the assistance of the Manitowoc County Dive Team. Authorities say searches were conducted with the use of drones and dogs.

[...]

Officers say the searches will continue throughout the weekend. ...

A Facebook post from the Two Rivers Police Department, which is now part of a daily routine to keep the public up-to-date on the most recent information about the search for missing three-year-old Elijah Vue, stated that rural canvassing continued on Sunday.

The Shoto and Cato areas were also searched extensively this weekend.

It's another day of searching for answers in the case of Elijah Vue's disappearance. I'm Pari Apostolakos reporting outside the theater which has become the volunteer search party headquarters where I met some people who drove for miles to come here and help try to find the missing three-year-old.

"I've always had a soft spot for children, especially when they're helpless."

Dua Vang drove from her hometown of Saint Paul, Minnesota to Manitowoc County Friday to join the team of volunteers dedicated to finding Elijah Vue this weekend.

"I've always had a soft heart for children and elders ... It's been weighing heavily on my heart."

"I feel like I know Elijah."

Sia Thao joined the search party from Milwaukee. He says he's a friend of Elijah's aunt and while he never met the three-year-old, he wanted to lend a hand.

"He's been missing for too long. Somebody [has] got to, somebody [is] us, right? We got to find him."

One search party organizer tells me the volunteer search hours will be changing this week. She says to keep an eye out for an announcement.

It's another day of searching for answers in the case of Elijah Vue's disappearance. I'm Pari Apostolakos reporting outside the theater which has become the volunteer search party headquarters where I met some people who drove for miles to come here and help try to find the missing three-year-old.

"I've always had a soft spot for children, especially when they're helpless."

Dua Vang drove from her hometown of Saint Paul, Minnesota to Manitowoc County Friday to join the team of volunteers dedicated to finding Elijah Vue this weekend.

"I've always had a soft heart for children and elders ... It's been weighing heavily on my heart."

"I feel like I know Elijah."

Sia Thao joined the search party from Milwaukee. He says he's a friend of Elijah's aunt and while he never met the three-year-old, he wanted to lend a hand.

"He's been missing for too long. Somebody [has] got to, somebody [is] us, right? We got to find him."

One search party organizer tells me the volunteer search hours will be changing this week. She says to keep an eye out for an announcement.

All these wonderfully-caring people! And, Elijah's extended family cared as well.
Hoping and praying he is found soon.

JMVHO.

MAR 3, 2024
he Two Rivers Police Department posted on Sunday that officers continued to search rural areas for any signs of 3-year-old Elijah Vue Sunday.

According to the department’s latest post on social media, officers searched Shoto and Cato “extensively.” The department also said the Two Rivers Fire Department searched the West Twin River and the National Guard helped with ground searches over the weekend.

[...]

People continue to turn their devastation into action. Small groups left the Mikadow Theatre hoping to find some answers for Elijah’s family.

[...]

Our Action 2 News team flew our First Alert Drone to get a bird’s eye view of a search party scouring Highway 10 around Whitelaw and Reedsville for any sign of Elijah. Members of the group Fox Cities Backpackers used their skillset to cover miles of ground.

[...]

MAR 4, 2024
The family of missing 3-year-old Elijah Vue is taking Monday and Tuesday off to rest and recharge before resuming their community search parties.

The family is inviting search parties to join them again this Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. and another at 1 p.m. Meet at the Mikadow Theater, 1118 Washington St., in Manitowoc.

Two Rivers police said rural search efforts expanded Saturday and Sunday. Crews from across Wisconsin, including the National Guard and FBI, aided in a Manitowoc County ground search. According to authorities, Shoto and Cato were canvassed extensively.

The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources helped dive teams investigate Lake Michigan and West Twin River shorelines. Drones and dogs continue to follow-up on tips.
Wisconsin National Guard and DNR join search for missing 3-year-old Elijah Vue

what did Vang do with this baby? Where is Elijah Vue?

It is, but what we don't know if he did that for his own vehicle, or someone else's, which is possible. I'm not jumping to conclusions and waiting to hear more definitive info.
Not that I'm proud to know this fact, but due to a very poor life choice. You have to personally have it installed you can't send someone to do it for you, you physically have to be there for camera mounting and various biometrics, it isn't just an interlock device it's a whole thing now to ensure you are the person blowing and driving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back