GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so pleased, MT has not been bailed out.
The longer she is locked up the better.
Time to think about her evil actions.
Hope there are continual nightmares.

She would also see others in prison, realizing how much she has in common with guilty folk.
Let's hope she stays locked up, for the remainder of her pitiful life.
Justice working continually.
I would so hate to be in her shoes.

It's like she wore the Inmate's actual sweater, cowl and pin. But sure, why not. The Inmate won't need street clothes for a very long time. Did sister inherit pants and a thong too? Family that shares together....
No, seriously, she did. It was what MT wore the day before the verdict. I made mention of it at some point because I thought it was kind of odd. But on the plus side the sister can now claim ownership on all of the beige clothes from inmate #433612 I guess.

Good Luck with that.
@MarissaAlter
·
42m

JUST IN: Michelle Troconis’ attorney has formally challenged the verdict in her trial. Today Jon Schoenhorn filed a motion for an acquittal and a motion for a new trial.
@News12CT
https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter
@MarissaAlter
·
3m

The motion for a new trial lists 22 errors that Jon Schoenhorn says did not allow Troconis to have a fair trial. The first--the prosecution's closing arguments--has several subsets to it.
@News12CT

JLS tried these same arguments during his first Motion for Acquittal after the State rested. Why he thinks Judge Randolph will accept them a week later is IMO, arrogant, and a waste of the Court's time.

I think JLS feels obligated to do something to fill the days between now and May 31. IMO, Troconis' are most likely shopping for Appellate Counsel as I type. Take note MT's notice of appeal cannot be filed until after MT is formally sentenced by the Court (5/31).

An appeal is not the remedy just because you don't like the decision of the jurors! However, if you believe that an error happened in the court process that resulted in your conviction, you have the right to appeal the decision: The purpose of an appeal is to refute a conviction imposed by a judge.

For this reason, you cannot appeal a criminal conviction until the judge imposes a sentence. However, once sentenced, you must file your appeal within 20 days (PB § 63-1). (C.G.S. § 54-95(b); PB § 61-6).

More on the timeline of appeal process at the link:

CT APPELLATE PROCESS

Can you even imagine what it would feel like after you have been processed and shown to your cell? What do you do? Sit I guess. It's not like checking into a hotel or Air BnB where you have belongings to stow, phone to check or bathroom to use in private.
That initial shock of cultural and societal isolation has got to come with a huge slap in the face. The nothingness of it.
I like imagining that for her. IMO
Yes.The nothingness. Yikes.

No, not that the public are aware of. Many local defence attorneys have criticised the lack of agreement for MT doing the interviews but imo the relationship between MT then attorney (Bowman), local LE and then States Attorney Colangelo could have been collegial in nature and longstanding trust might have existed between the parties based on working together for many years is my personal speculation. I base this in part on the presence of then States Attorney Colangelo at MT LE Interview 2 as I believe it unlikely that the States highest LE official (he was also running the investigation into the disappearance/murder of JF at the time personally iirc) attends many such similar interviews.
Remember when Pattis interviewed Colangelo for NP's podcast? I don't recall if it was before or after FD's death, but thought it unseemly.

Michelle Troconis' attorney Jon Schoenhorn filed motions for an acquittal and a new trial on Thursday.
Troconis remains in custody on a $6 million bond.
Her sentencing is scheduled for May 31.

The two motions filed on Thursday are available below:

“They improperly appealed to emotion and prejudice by telling the jury that the case was “about” the Dulos children as they sat in the first two rows of the public gallery section of the courtroom in full view of jurors, when the case was actually “about” the guilt or innocence of the defendant, and none of the charges made reference to the children”

Seriously?
Oh brother. Has Mama T not turned on him yet?
JMO

JLS tried these same arguments during his first Motion for Acquittal after the State rested. Why he thinks Judge Randolph will accept them a week later is IMO, arrogant, and a waste of the Court's time.

I think JLS feels obligated to do something to fill the days between now and May 31. IMO, Troconis' are most likely shopping for Appellate Counsel as I type. Take note MT's notice of appeal cannot be filed until after MT is formally sentenced by the Court (5/31).

An appeal is not the remedy just because you don't like the decision of the jurors! However, if you believe that an error happened in the court process that resulted in your conviction, you have the right to appeal the decision: The purpose of an appeal is to refute a conviction imposed by a judge.

For this reason, you cannot appeal a criminal conviction until the judge imposes a sentence. However, once sentenced, you must file your appeal within 20 days (PB § 63-1). (C.G.S. § 54-95(b); PB § 61-6).

More on the timeline of appeal process at the link:

CT APPELLATE PROCESS

Earlier today, this article was posted:

A portion of the article, regarding Meehans testimony about MT in court:

"She was down as well. She was frustrated,” Meehan said. “She had expressed disappointment and really just a lack of understanding as to why the court had not allowed access between her and the children.”

"Reading from his notes, Meehan said “Michelle wanted to know what she had done to cause the court to order that she not be permitted to be in contact with the children.”
BBM and UBM

My answer to MT, as she sits isolated in her cell...to ponder over this question?

YOU FLIPPIN 'HORNED' IN ON ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND !

If she could admit to that, it would be a start.

MOO
YES, but in addition MT allowed her then 12 year old daughter to communicate electronically with the Dulos children during the time when FD had no contact with his children under Court Order and when there was a clerical error in the prior standing order barring MT and her daughter from any contact with the Dulos children that excluded MT daughter IN ERROR. This situation was discovered by JF and reported to the Court and the error in the Order was corrected to properly exclude BOTH MT and her daughter from Contact with the Dulos children.

Also, MT was involved with the entire episode of having the Dulos children lie about her presence and that of her daughter at 4JX when they visited. This was discovered by JF and reported the Court and was why FD lost visitation with his children. Judge Hellers answer to this psychologically damaging scenario created by FD AND MT was to send FD to therapy for a period of time. MT was not party to the divorce so Judge Heller couldn't do anything about her seeking therapy for thinking it was a good idea to have children lie to their mother and also using HER OWN DAUGHTER to communicate with the Dulos children simply to exploit a simple clerical error in the Order so that she effectively continued to manipulate the Dulos children AND torment JF along with 'helping' FD do the same.

From the JF perspective I can only imagine how she felt about having her children in contact with MT and her daughter. It was stunning in the MT trial testimony of GAL Atty Michael Meehan to hear that MT didn't understand why she couldn't have access to the Dulos children and that she thought that 'having a coffee' with JF might be a solution to resolving any 'issues'! Stunning stuff that I had to go back and watch the explanation again to make sure I heard it properly the first time. MT thought 'having coffee' with JF would resolve the issue of her having been involved with having the Dulos children lie about her presence to JF AND JF finding out that MT and FD used MT daughter to communicate with the Dulos children on behalf of FD during a time when he was banned from contact? On what planet? But, to me this told me everything anyone needs to know about both FD AND MT.

They were/are simply people that will do whatever they want and when they want to get whatever it is they desire and with no care to the psychological well being of the Dulos children imo. Its upsetting to even write this knowing that people will play emotionally damaging games with young children and even their own daughter to facilitate their own goals. I have no other words for this other than EVIL AND SICK.

I long ago was convinced of the MT role right along side FD in tormenting JF going back to when she first arrived in Farmington. There was a cruelty and revenge aspect to the entire FD/MT relationship imo that was designed to torment and torture JF and without any evidence other than the fact that the FD/MT behaviour continued for a long period of time, I believe they both derived a sick pleasure from the psychological torment they inflicted on JF via weaponising the children against her. Speculation on my part for sure, but I believe evidence in the behaviour of BOTH FD and MT supports this view.

IMO there was a psychological angle to everything done by FD and MT both in their relationship as well as their weaponising the children against JF. Sadly this can't be a criminal charge but I do believe it was very much part of their overall plan to inflict as much psychological damage to JF as possible. And, what they no doubt imo did was on top of no doubt years of psychological torment inflicted on JF by FD.

MOO

No, not that the public are aware of. Many local defence attorneys have criticised the lack of agreement for MT doing the interviews but imo the relationship between MT then attorney (Bowman), local LE and then States Attorney Colangelo could have been collegial in nature and longstanding trust might have existed between the parties based on working together for many years is my personal speculation. I base this in part on the presence of then States Attorney Colangelo at MT LE Interview 2 as I believe it unlikely that the States highest LE official (he was also running the investigation into the disappearance/murder of JF at the time personally iirc) attends many such similar interviews.

^^rsbm

I believe this assessment of the relationship between LE, the State Attorney's office and defense attorney Bowman is spot on @afitzy. IMO, there was a definite air of trust between the parties and Bowman during the interviews. In fact, I think agreeing to talk to MT a third time was probably a courtesy to Bowman!

For example, we also know this is what happened when Pawel G repeatedly met and talked with police in 2019 with only an informal verbal agreement with the State Attorney's Office. According to defense attorney Urso, there was no ironclad immunity agreement -- it was just sort of a conversation between Urso and Colangelo. The immunity agreement wasn't signed until December 2023-- weeks before the trial commenced.

No Immunity Agreement Until December 2023

Can you even imagine what it would feel like after you have been processed and shown to your cell? What do you do? Sit I guess. It's not like checking into a hotel or Air BnB where you have belongings to stow, phone to check or bathroom to use in private.
That initial shock of cultural and societal isolation has got to come with a huge slap in the face. The nothingness of it.
I like imagining that for her. IMO
Lots of time to think or perhaps most likely in the case of MT to not think.

I do wonder what MT might be thinking about as she stares at the walls of her cell?

My guess is that her anger and resentment will just continue to fester as she continues to spew the 'wrong man, wrong time, wrong everything' argument that Papi Troconis shared with the family's PR Agent Shannon Miller of NBC CT.

I also guess that she will never connect herself to anything that happened to JF and that she will simply be the eternal victim of circumstances.

Don't think I will ever understand MT not making a plea to lesser charges or accepting a deal in return for the truth. The thing that watching those 8 hrs of interviews convinced me is that I'm not sure MT has any capacity for truth telling and for this reason, along with her clear involvement as a conspirator with JF, I am quite glad she is incarcerated as she is imo a deeply damaged and dangerous person.

MOO

^^rsbm

I believe this assessment of the relationship between LE, the State Attorney's office and defense attorney Bowman is spot on @afitzy. IMO, there was a definite air of trust between the parties and Bowman during the interviews. In fact, I think agreeing to talk to MT a third time was probably a courtesy to Bowman!

For example, we also know this is what happened when Pawel G repeatedly met and talked with police in 2019 with only an informal verbal agreement with the State Attorney's Office. According to defense attorney Urso, there was no ironclad immunity agreement -- it was just sort of a conversation between Urso and Colangelo. The immunity agreement wasn't signed until December 2023-- weeks before the trial commenced.

No Immunity Agreement Until December 2023
Fairfield County is a small place, Connecticut is a small state and imo these players all know each other because they work together frequently. IDK the personal connections between all the players as I never took the time to map them out but my guess is the relationships exist as the area is simply that small. Atty Bowman imo would have been well known to former States Atty Colangelo by virtue of many of his past cases as well as possibly his work as a former Federal Prosecutor.

But, having watched interrogations before, imo to see Atty Bowman in that interrogation room (especially the third interview) with MT and LE and LE deferring some of the questioning to Atty Bowman told me that they respected him as well. There was none of the usual tension seen with defence counsel and attorney's imo. IDK if trust is the correct word to use exactly to describe what I saw, but perhaps respect and awareness and possibly even some deference too, IDK.

I went back and watched all the interviews twice but it was watching the third interview for a third time that it becomes clear to me at least that Atty Bowman asked some of the most clear and effective questions of MT that happened that day. LE never cut off Atty Bowman and in fact they sat back and wrote down notes with many of his very clear questions to MT. Atty Bowman saw each time that MT sought to misdirect and evade and more than a few times he circled her back to the question asked.

My strong guess is that he was doing what he could to facilitate the questioning by LE as imo they still never got a good groove going with MT to figure out how to communicate with her. But, I also believe Atty Bowman was himself grappling with the issue of MT not telling the truth and I think it was seeing him in the interview gradually move far away from her that it became somewhat clearer that his discomfort with his client increased over time in that third and last interview. Clearly this is speculation totally on my part but I think that third interview was not only Atty Bowmans final attempt to assist MT but it was also him grappling with what exactly he was dealing with in MT as I believe both he and LE underestimated her ability to lie, misdirect and deceive greatly imo. I also wonder if he had a sinking feeling after interview 3 that there would be no deal possible for MT? It had to have been tough imo to go through all those interviews with MT thinking that a deal was possible and then knowing it could never happen. I do wonder if after interview 3 that Atty Bowman himself resigned as he knew there was nothing that he could do to further assist MT?

MT and the Troconis crew have been quite public about their thoughts about Atty Bowman and I think the word they use most frequently is 'betrayal' to describe it all.

Gotta love MT and the Troconis Crew for feeling betrayed by someone who by all appearances imo was seeking to advocate strongly for their client to the extent of possibly putting their personal relationships and reputation on the line to do so too. I doubt Atty Bowman will ever speak on the matter but I have a strong suspicion of what he might say if he ever did. But, my long shot guess is that Atty Bowman was quite happy to see the backs of Mama Troconis and MT as they left his offices for the final time!

MOO

Last edited:
Remember when Pattis interviewed Colangelo for NP's podcast? I don't recall if it was before or after FD's death, but thought it unseemly.
Frankly there is little about Pattis that ISN'T unseemly.

Guys picture should just be in the dictionary under the word imo.

There are a few other U words that would cover him too imo:

Unethical
Unkind
Unreliable
Underhanded
Uncaring
Unpleasant

MOO

Ahhhh, still love seeing the guilty banner on this thread. The motion for acquittal is a bunch of sour grapes wrapped up in fluff. Can't see this document getting the motion accepted.

In my view the closing is emotional--- connecting the dots and the humanizing of the victim.

Can't wait to hear the response.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members