Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many lives ruined! I do feel for his parents - what affect will this have on their business and their careers. The mum a school teacher - would the school feel the need to ‘let her go’ after all this?

The consequences of his actions are immense - a massive ripple effect.
It would be hard to uphold a role as a teacher - such a big position of trust and so involved in a large community with this dark cloud over your head. While she might not be let go (this would not be a reason for dismissal), it would take a very strong person to uphold the position and not succumb to all the talk and likely hate towards her

Absolutely tragic, feel so much for both families

Yes I did wonder in the last thread whether there may be some kind of (possibly unconscious) connection between the accused’s mother and Samantha given both are a generation older than the accused, both female, both mothers, and, according to Trooper, have some physical resemblances (I haven’t seen a photo of the accused’s mother so can’t comment on this specific aspect)…:
There is an image of PS and his mother and father in this article

So many lives ruined! I do feel for his parents - what affect will this have on their business and their careers. The mum a school teacher - would the school feel the need to ‘let her go’ after all this?

The consequences of his actions are immense - a massive ripple effect.
Hopefully both families are surrounded by supportive extended family, friends and a compassionate community.

Is she saying she was attacked by him too?

I was under the impression from other reports that her attacker was dishevelled in appearance? Like a homeless person?

"..... a Caucasian male wearing black jeans, a cap and no shoes or shirt" was the glimpse Sissie got before the rock attached to a stick knocked her out.

Link

I have told many people over the years. The biggest cause of societal problems are, EGO and EXPECTATIONS. if have the first and cannot meet your 2nd. Given his "apparent privilidged upbringing", there could be the problem. JMO.

W
Strange coincidence… Sam went missing on the same day as my husbands bday. And ’s court date is set for the same day as my bday.
I
If I have the correct address for the accused, there appears to be a motorbike / dirt bike trailer parked out the front, on the grass. On Google Maps
I’ll drive past later ( thinking it’s the corner home ).

I'm really starting to wonder if Samantha's alleged killer could also have been behind Sissy's attack, especially considering the proximity in the dates. I wonder if there's any special significance to PS with the beginning of February.

Are there any known serial killers who committed or attempted attacks on the same day in multiple years? I feel like I have read about some in the past but my google-fu is failing me at the moment.

I'm really starting to wonder if Samantha's alleged killer could also have been behind Sissy's attack, especially considering the proximity in the dates. I wonder if there's any special significance to PS with the beginning of February.

Are there any known serial killers who committed or attempted attacks on the same day in multiple years? I feel like I have read about some in the past but my google-fu is failing me at the moment.

But Sissy SAW her attacker, no?

There are many weirdos.
No need to pin all regional attacks on this guy.

JMO

Apparently not worried about his mothers feelings.. . ( is it just me or does his mother appear to have a strange passing resemblance to Mrs Murphy? ).....
… the resemblance is concerning … as is the lack of consideration on the part of the accused with regards to anyone’s feelings… except his own it seems….

But Sissy SAW her attacker, no?

There are many weirdos.
No need to pin all regional attacks on this guy.

JMO
I'm stuck on the line in her recent social media post about the arrest where she states, "There is enough now for me to draw a link," which sounds to me like she's saying he could be the attacker? But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Another reason I really hope they find Sam's body soon is because I'd love to know if she was attacked in the same way/with the same kind of weapon as Sissy. If so, that would be very concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value