Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've seen that Tricia has allowed discussion, but I was specifically asking about openly sleuthing the mother - which Tricia didn't actually mention. Not trying to be nit-picky, I just want to be careful in case the latter is not actually allowed.
In order to discuss things some more information is needed otherwise there is nothing new to talk about. What is being sleuthed still needs links.

All schools are obviously different, so maybe middle schoolers just leave in whatever direction they want at her school. But this part has never seemed true, like many others
Cultural and regional differences are so cool. I theoretically ofc know that is how it often works there, but it initially did not even occur to me to question that a middle school child could be allowed to walk off school grounds by themselves. (over here, kids as young as 6/7/8 walk home alone, it would be pretty impossible to have a job that ends earlier than school does in these grades)
Maybe the school homepage can provide information about their usual way of doing things, I'll look into it.

Yes, I've seen that Tricia has allowed discussion, but I was specifically asking about openly sleuthing the mother - which Tricia didn't actually mention. Not trying to be nit-picky, I just want to be careful in case the latter is not actually allowed.
Maybe contact Tricia directly to help with your confusion?

He’s projecting his own deficiencies onto the person he’s attacking. It shows how deeply insecure SS is:

“It's okay, you're a bitter, short little fry cook, with no prospects for the future, no kids, and nobody that would want to have them with you, and thinks they know about parenting and life. Hang in there little guy, it'll all get better someday.”
That’s EXACTLY what he’s doing. He’s so transparent.

Cultural and regional differences are so cool. I theoretically ofc know that is how it often works there, but it initially did not even occur to me to question that a middle school child could be allowed to walk off school grounds by themselves. (over here, kids as young as 6/7/8 walk home alone, it would be pretty impossible to have a job that ends earlier than school does in these grades)
Maybe the school homepage can provide information about their usual way of doing things, I'll look into it.

The issue is more what is normal for the family. We have young children walking to and from school too, it really depends on where they live and other factors. Usually a school has something on record as to if a child typically rides a bus, walks or is picked up by a parent or other person.

People who pick up their children in a private car will sometimes leave work on a break or arrange for other people to handle pick up and drop off if necessary as well.

I think you have an extra comma at the end that's messing up the link. It works for me if you delete the comma.
Thank You for posting the link so it worked, @Hestia's Fire. I have to rely on others to share the reddit stuff.

This one was regarding-- "...my step daughters cousin came to us and told us that she had been talking to an older girl online on roblox, and that the girl had been pressing my 10 year old step daughter to send her nudes..."
If people haven’t read this exchange on Reddit, you really should because it is a window into SS.

The subject matter is one thing, but unbeknownst to SS he has revealed his true self.....
snipped to reply
You said it, @Tealgrove. SS is a nasty person. He felt no qualms about disregarding that other person's feelings. Yes, a vicious bully. The thing is most of what he said to the other person seemed to describe himself.

Wish we could hear more from family members and friends of Madeline. It makes me wonder if MS ever told her cousin anything about SS molesting her. How could her mother be monitoring her online interactions and miss what was happening within their home? MOO, It wasn't just one event that got missed, it was years, which makes me think SS might've done a real gas lighting number on JS.

MOO also, from the reddit post, it reveals a ruthless, merciless, manipulator. There's a cruelty in his defending. It just seems he's incapable of feeling anything for others, he ripped into that guy with no remorse. He dared to approach subjects that should've caused him some heavy guilt into his own filthy acts. I feel great anguish that he destroyed her innocence and a young girl's life. All MOO here.

I did not find anything useful about usual policies about kids leaving school after lessons (skimmed through possibly relevant tabs under "Parents" and "School information").

I found this tiny detail, that intrigues me a bit, but I think this rule was probably overlooked in practice (also unsure if the shoes Madeline was reported as wearing had a strap or not, or even how to interpret the sentence to begin with):
Students may not wear the following to school:
● Croc style shoes without a strap around the heel
It also confirmed the phone policy:
Cell phones must remain off and away during the school day.
Confiscated cell phones must be picked up in the front office by a parent or guardian.

Last edited:
It has been interesting to see how different school protocols are. Our schools are in the middle of nowhere and are not within walking distance for any student so that plays a part too I’m sure. It’s hard to imagine a middle school aged child just walking off school property on their own, because it doesn’t happen here. They are still so little.

It has been interesting to see how different school protocols are. Our schools are in the middle of nowhere and are not within walking distance for any student so that plays a part too I’m sure. It’s hard to imagine a middle school aged child just walking off school property on their own, because it doesn’t happen here. They are still so little.
To be honest I would not say 12/13 year olds are still little. Children in the U.K transfer to secondary school at 11 and many of them take public transport to school or walk /cycle. In the last year or two of primary school children ,with parent's written permission ,are allowed to leave school on their own and walk home.

The grandmother has said on a telemundo 31 interview "My daughter had worked the previous night, sunday, it seemed she woke up very tired and told her boyfriend to bring her" So maybe mom was planning to go? Wonder what the tiredness was about?
Can anyone locate the interview the grandma did with Telemundo 31? to be clear on what she is saying. It's been translated differently. it's hard to determine what day she is talking about. Maybe someone can find the actual interview and can understand Spanish ?

Last edited:
So what happens if, after their lengthy investigation LE come out and announce Madeline's mom is not considered a suspect, or a POI, not criminally liable for anything at all in this case, and not being charged with a single thing.

Then what?
The keyboard warriors will take to social media to loudly exclaim their outrage and dissect, analyze and question every word the mother uttered until the next shiny object distracts them.

Meanwhile, Madeline's mother, already having lost her daughter, will try to pick up the shattered pieces of her life after being accused of some pretty awful crimes.

JMO.

The keyboard warriors will take to social media to loudly exclaim their outrage and dissect, analyze and question every word the mother uttered until the next shiny object distracts them.

Meanwhile, Madeline's mother, already having lost her daughter, will try to pick up the shattered pieces of her life after being accused of some pretty awful crimes.

JMO.
Touché.

JMO.
Which keyboard warriors are you referring to? I am sure you do not mean posters here discussing noted inconsistencies in her interviews .

JMO.
Discussing inconsistencies here wouldn’t have been allowed had the mother not told LE she saw her daughter at 8am on 2/26.

Reminder-
that day SS is seen disposing of Maddie’s belongings at 7:35am and 44 mins later SS is seen coming back onto their property with Maddie’s body in his car.

Those are facts disclosed by LE.

This comment of SS’ from a Reddit link posted above, taking a dig at someone for apparently being single:
nobody that would want to have them with you
I’m flabbergasted when people say stuff like this. Having a significant other doesn’t mean you’re better than anybody - it might just mean that you met somebody with low enough standards to choose you. Staying single is better than settling for a relationship with a loser.

Last edited:
Things are a lot different for my alma mater nowadays but even when I was in school, they made you fill out a paper stating if you were usually a car rider, walker, or a bus rider. Very few actually walked home. Parents had to list who was authorized to pick up the child, and also you had to send in a list of people allowed to check your child out of school. These forms were sent out the first week of school. You could also authorize a new person for pickup/checkout via a phone call to the front office. My coworker's child's school makes parents/pickup have a number hanging from their rear view member that has the child(ren)'s names on the inner side. Everywhere is a bit different.

But unfortunately, there's only so much you can do and control for these things.
This comment of JS’ from a Reddit link posted above, taking a dig at someone for apparently being single:
JS had a reddit too? That must be new from today. I've only just logged back on.

ETA: They meant SS. NVM! <3

Last edited:
Things are a lot different for my alma mater nowadays but even when I was in school, they made you fill out a paper stating if you were usually a car rider, walker, or a bus rider. Very few actually walked home. Parents had to list who was authorized to pick up the child, and also you had to send in a list of people allowed to check your child out of school. These forms were sent out the first week of school. You could also authorize a new person for pickup/checkout via a phone call to the front office. My coworker's child's school makes parents/pickup have a number hanging from their rear view member that has the child(ren)'s names on the inner side. Everywhere is a bit different.

But unfortunately, there's only so much you can do and control for these things.

JS had a reddit too? That must be new from today. I've only just logged back on.
I meant SS, editing now!

We don't know that, do we? Are you assuming that? I haven't seen any published fact about who took Madeline to her 13th birthday party. If there is one, I'd appreciate knowing it's verified info.
It was mentioned this afternoon, but I believe it was from a source another poster referenced that was removed. Will double check--sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal