WA WA - Elma, AsianFem 25-40, 330UFWA, Sz6 pearl Avon ring, gold earring w/5 blue sapphires, Oct'88

Elma Doe's case was updated in Namus in November 2022 but I'm not able to see what was amended.

She continues to have almost zero matches on the DNA Doe Project's spreadsheet
A further Namus update yesterday 30 January 2023 but again I can't see what was added or amended. I so, so, so hope there is a possibility that a match has popped up and an ID is close.

I wonder why Doe Network says Asian or Native American. Is there still a chance she can be Native American?

Based on what her admixture is on the doe upload spreadsheet, no.
Wonder why Doe Network keeps it, they should probably remove it as it's incorrect and inaccurate. Shame too because I had a really good Native American match...

Was Chiu Le Jean previously mentioned? The clothing description of the blouse is the same (white blouse with floral pattern). UID estimated height and weight are the same.

View attachment 343295View attachment 343296
I think it can be her! Both were wearing a floral shirt and a ring! I think if Jean did not have relatives in the U.S., it can be difficult to do a DNI comparison and she is probably not in Codis.

I think it can be her! Both were wearing a floral shirt and a ring! I think if Jean did not have relatives in the U.S., it can be difficult to do a DNI comparison and she is probably not in Codis.
I also believe she could be Chiu Le Jean. I did submit to Allison at NamUs on 6/5/22. She was out at the time but did respond on 6/22/22 and confirmed she received the information once I followed up.

I will reach out to the ME’s office and submit again. Neither the MP or UP cases show the exclusion.

Thanks for bumping.

I also believe she could be Chiu Le Jean. I did submit to Allison at NamUs on 6/5/22. She was out at the time but did respond on 6/22/22 and confirmed she received the information once I followed up.

I will reach out to the ME’s office and submit again. Neither the MP or UP cases show the exclusion.

Thanks for bumping.
Maybe we should also reach the DDP and they can look into it. I will try to do it tomorrow. I also think that the comparison can be almost imposible as her husband was extradited to his home country, it is possible she didn’t have any other relatives in the U.S.

Maybe we should also reach the DDP and they can look into it. I will try to do it tomorrow. I also think that the comparison can be almost imposible as her husband was extradited to his home country, it is possible she didn’t have any other relatives in the U.S.
Ok, good idea. Let us know. I will hold off for now.

Thanks for bumping.
I sent a message to the DDP, they read it but didn’t answer anything, which is strange, they always answered before.

I sent a message to the DDP, they read it but didn’t answer anything, which is strange, they always answered before.
Thank you for the update. Hope you hear something back soon.

Thank you for the update. Hope you hear something back soon.
I got a reply from the DDP, they thanked me for the tip and wrote that they have forwarded the information to the team working on the case. I hope the team will be able to rule her out or identify her as Jean. I hope Jean is alive, however, I think there are too many coincidences

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back