MN - Woman drowns 7-month old baby for interrupting her bath; discards body in dumpster - March 9, 2024

In another interview with Bloomington police, Harding said she killed the child because the man she was dating did not like him and wanted her to give the boy up for adoption, the complaint states. Her boyfriend, identified as Edwin Trudeau in court documents, has been charged with one count of aiding an offender.

According to the complaint, the night the boy died, Harding was taking a bath in the hotel when he started crying in the other room. The complaint goes on to say she texted her boyfriend, warning him she was going to kill the child. She allegedly texted him again after drowning the boy.

Harding said she then put the child in the full bathtub, drowned him and took a photo of the child floating face down in the tub. That photo was recovered from Harding’s cellphone, the complaints noted.

Harding picked up her child after he was “done moving, done twitching.” She said she had been texting Trudeau during the incident, and investigators recovered those text messages. After her initial text messages to Trudeau, warning she was about to “do something bad,” she texted him to say her child was dead. Subsequent messages sent to Trudeau referred to herself as a monster for what she had done, and asking Trudeau how to get away with it, her complaint explained.

Well, I guess if something is bothering you, then you just get rid of it -- like a bad odor, or an uncomfortable mattress on your bed. Gone, forgotten, and now things are much better for you, right???

Fly high, little angel, and rest in peace.

Harding said she then put the child in the full bathtub, drowned him and took a photo of the child floating face down in the tub. That photo was recovered from Harding’s cellphone, the complaints noted.

Harding picked up her child after he was “done moving, done twitching.” She said she had been texting Trudeau during the incident, and investigators recovered those text messages. After her initial text messages to Trudeau, warning she was about to “do something bad,” she texted him to say her child was dead. Subsequent messages sent to Trudeau referred to herself as a monster for what she had done, and asking Trudeau how to get away with it, her complaint explained.

Jesus wept.

Lack of self worth. Detachment. Impaired life skills. Inter.Generational.Trauma. Many of us come from dysfunctional families & experienced some sort of trauma. instead of breaking the cycle, she perpetuated the trauma. I sympathize with the children. They didn’t ask to be brought into this world. May she rot in hell. JMHO.

I can't find the babies name either
Her FB Esperanza Moreno-Harding
( look at her intro info on the top left side)
BF has been arrested as well
SNIPPED:
The 18-year-old man she is dating, Edwin Trudeau of Minnetonka, was arrested as well.
Harding was charged with one count of second-degree murder, with intent but not premeditated, in the death of her child. Trudeau was charged with one count of aiding an offender as an accomplice after the fact.

more at link

I can't find the babies name either
Her FB Esperanza Moreno-Harding
( look at her intro info on the top left side)
BF has been arrested as well
SNIPPED:
The 18-year-old man she is dating, Edwin Trudeau of Minnetonka, was arrested as well.
Harding was charged with one count of second-degree murder, with intent but not premeditated, in the death of her child. Trudeau was charged with one count of aiding an offender as an accomplice after the fact.

more at link
From the link:
“According to the criminal complaints, Minneapolis Police officers were dispatched to Children’s Hospital March 6 in response to a missing child report. At the hospital, officers spoke with Harding, who had claimed that her child died of natural causes in the hospital on March 1.”

Who reported the baby missing? They haven’t found the baby, and it sounds like she and her boyfriend were living in a hotel. I wonder why she went to the hospital and said her baby died of natural causes - why was at the hospital in the first place, and who inquired about the baby?

In another interview with Bloomington police, Harding said she killed the child because the man she was dating did not like him and wanted her to give the boy up for adoption, the complaint states. Her boyfriend, identified as Edwin Trudeau in court documents, has been charged with one count of aiding an offender.

According to the complaint, the night the boy died, Harding was taking a bath in the hotel when he started crying in the other room. The complaint goes on to say she texted her boyfriend, warning him she was going to kill the child. She allegedly texted him again after drowning the boy.

Well that is as "premeditated" as it gets, IMO. Susan Smith anyone?

According to the complaint, Harding showed up at Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis on March 6, saying her son died of natural causes at the hospital five days earlier, per FOX9. However, there was no record of the child being there.

Police interviewed Harding, who allegedly confessed to drowning the boy in a hotel bathtub in Bloomington on Feb. 28, according to the complaint, per KSTP-TV.
Mom Wanted to Show Boyfriend He Was Her Top Priority. Then She Allegedly Drowned Baby, Took Photo of Body

Maybe someone else was asking her about where her baby went so she claimed baby died naturally and then like an idiot went to the hospital as part of her bluff for that other someone she was trying to convince? No clue

“He was really happy. He enjoyed life,” said the boy’s father Jesús Cazares, per KSTP-TV. “He was always laughing, just joking.”

“Right now I have more anger than sadness,” Cazares said.

“I don’t want anything else other than just to find my son and give him the peace he needs,” Cazares said.

Trudeau has been charged with one count of aiding an offender by being an accomplice after the fact, per FOX9.

*poor baby. I can’t believe what she did to her son, how could she even think this was an option?

I just can't wrap my head around... the boyfriend wants her to give the baby up for adoption so she murders him instead. People would have lined up by the thousands for a chance at adopting that baby. Why not just give the child to a decent home and get on with your life if you hate him or hate motherhood so much?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back