MN - Woman drowns 7-month old baby for interrupting her bath; discards body in dumpster - March 9, 2024

1710201549724.png
A woman allegedly told Minnesota cops that she drowned her baby because his crying ruined her bath, and instead of calling for help, she and her boyfriend had sex in the next room while the victim lay dead on the bathroom floor.

View attachment 489784
A woman allegedly told Minnesota cops that she drowned her baby because his crying ruined her bath, and instead of calling for help, she and her boyfriend had sex in the next room while the victim lay dead on the bathroom floor.
Sick, sick people

Well that is as "premeditated" as it gets, IMO. Susan Smith anyone?
Yep. Smith did essentially the same thing (different method) for essentially the same reason.
Ab.so.lute.ly. I certainly remember that one. A double murder, of two little boys -- her little boys. Certainly it was premeditated.
And Smith is up for parole on November 4, 2024. :mad: Parole, my azzeroo. Maybe that's the way S.C. law works...

Posting a couple of articles. Horrified by this case, and how little attention it is getting. Somewhere in a landfill is this baby in a backpack.

"Bloomington Deputy Police Chief Kim Clauson said Monday that detectives have been at the Pine Bend landfill in southeastern Inver Grove Heights since Thursday looking for baby Mateo Harding."

""Sorting by hand [by] volunteers from our Fire Department, detectives, [and] employees of the landfill" has been assisted by the deployment of dogs and heavy equipment to the mountain of trash, the deputy chief said."

Link to online fundraising for baby's burial is in this article. (Edit to add, there is more info about Mateo's life in the fundraising post, I am trying to find other sources so I can bring it here.)

Family and friends of baby Mateo speak out in this article.

"“He was really happy. He enjoyed life,” Jesús Cazares, Mateo’s dad, said. “He was always laughing, just joking.”"

Posting a couple of articles. Horrified by this case, and how little attention it is getting. Somewhere in a landfill is this baby in a backpack.

"Bloomington Deputy Police Chief Kim Clauson said Monday that detectives have been at the Pine Bend landfill in southeastern Inver Grove Heights since Thursday looking for baby Mateo Harding."

""Sorting by hand [by] volunteers from our Fire Department, detectives, [and] employees of the landfill" has been assisted by the deployment of dogs and heavy equipment to the mountain of trash, the deputy chief said."

Link to online fundraising for baby's burial is in this article. (Edit to add, there is more info about Mateo's life in the fundraising post, I am trying to find other sources so I can bring it here.)
I hate to say it, but if he's in a backpack, rather than a garbage bag, there's more chance of them finding him relatively intact for the autopsy, and for his nonawful family to bury. The backpack will afford a little protection and keep his remains together, as much as is possible when heavy machines are involved in garbage processing and disposal. Garbage bags just don't.

MOO

I just can't wrap my head around... the boyfriend wants her to give the baby up for adoption so she murders him instead. People would have lined up by the thousands for a chance at adopting that baby. Why not just give the child to a decent home and get on with your life if you hate him or hate motherhood so much?
the dad wanted him so badly!! but no, she couldn't allow that... good god

I'm bumping this because more of us should be outraged.

I wish we were outraged and resourceful enough to make a difference and stop this from happening...
But how? We can't predict this . Family and friends Need to pay attention, make reports and be prepared to take custody of the child. Many families of drug users are estranged, they hope and pray

According to the complaint, Harding showed up at Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis on March 6, saying her son died of natural causes at the hospital five days earlier, per FOX9. However, there was no record of the child being there.

Police interviewed Harding, who allegedly confessed to drowning the boy in a hotel bathtub in Bloomington on Feb. 28, according to the complaint, per KSTP-TV.
Mom Wanted to Show Boyfriend He Was Her Top Priority. Then She Allegedly Drowned Baby, Took Photo of Body

Maybe someone else was asking her about where her baby went so she claimed baby died naturally and then like an idiot went to the hospital as part of her bluff for that other someone she was trying to convince? No clue
This is straight out of Casey Anthony’s playbook showing up at Universal Studios with LEOs & claiming to work there, until they ran out of offices. Someone must’ve asked where Mateo was and she showed up at the hospital claiming he was a patient who died there on 3/1. I wish I knew what she thought she would accomplish. Thankful she wasn’t such an accomplished liar and they got the truth out of her. That poor, sweet baby. I hope they find him so his father can lay him to rest.

I can't find the babies name either
Her FB Esperanza Moreno-Harding
( look at her intro info on the top left side)
BF has been arrested as well
SNIPPED:
The 18-year-old man she is dating, Edwin Trudeau of Minnetonka, was arrested as well.
Harding was charged with one count of second-degree murder, with intent but not premeditated, in the death of her child. Trudeau was charged with one count of aiding an offender as an accomplice after the fact.

more at link
So this person found the time to list Mateo's birth AND death on her FB? Seriously? SHE UPDATED that?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josiee
Back