OK OK- Mary Morgan Pewitt, 25, stabbed 30 + times at home,Comanche, 4 June 1988 *Fresh incentive*

dotr

Reaction score
https://kfor.com/news/local/osbi-offering-10000-for-33-year-old-cold-case/
Mary Pewitt

On June 4, 1988, 25-year-old Mary Pewitt was found murdered in her Comanche home.

Investigators say Pewitt had worked until midnight at Harold’s Club and after she closed the bar, she delivered the day’s receipts to the owner. She was last seen alive at her home just before 1 a.m.''

“Our goal is to seek the truth for people like Mary who can no longer speak for themselves,” said Ricky Adams, Director of the OSBI. “Someone out there violently took Mary from her children, her family and her circle of friends. I am optimistic offering a $10,000 reward will inspire someone to come forward with the information we need to solve Mary’s case.”

''If you have any information about Pewitt’s murder, call the OSBI at (800) 522-8017.''

February 22nd 2022 rbbm.
Family Searching For Answers In 34-Year-Old Cold Case (news9.com)
''Mary Morgan Pewitt was just 25-years-old when someone stabbed her more than 30 times.
Her two young daughters made the gruesome discovery, finding their mom dead in their home in June 1988.''

''The cold case appears to be heating up.

In recent months, the OSBI asked for help identifying two women they'd like to speak with.

Both women lived in the Duncan area in the 1980's and are not suspects in the case.''

They have fingerprints and DNA.
'Sep 5, 2014 rbbm
This video was done in 2008 by Ken Richmond. David Morgan, Mary's father, has since passed away. Ray Homer is no longer assigned to the case. In May of 2014 OSBI Agent David Sadler was assigned to the case. This case remains Unsolved. DNA and fingerprints were never tested'.

From link, thank you!
''Both Kira and Amber said that after moving to Texas, they were forced to keep the memory of their mother on the backburner. “We were told to tell people that our mother had died of cancer. We were not to have any pictures of my mom. We were not to discuss my mom,” Kira told Dateline. “It was just pretty much like it didn’t exist.”

Amber said that even when their mother was spoken of, it was in a negative light. “We weren’t really allowed to talk about her. Or, like, if my dad and stepmom -- if they talked about her, it was never in a good light,” she recalled.''

''Kira runs the ‘Mary Morgan Pewitt’ Facebook page dedicated to finding answers about her mother’s murder.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
She-Ra
Back