GA - Mother charged after 2-year old son dies with fentanyl in his system - March 11, 2024

I have been sedated with fentanyl for a medical procedure before. It made my body feel incredibly weak and heavy in a way I can't really describe- Like my body had turned to stone and was too heavy to move. So this little boy could have very easily choked on bread if the fentanyl made him too weak to swallow, even if the amount of fentanyl in his system wouldn't have been enough to kill him on its own. (Or he could have just died from an overdose and the choking story was a flat out lie- But the truth could easily be somewhere in between).

Also, JR had previous charges for trafficking drugs out of her home! How was her son allowed to live with her in the first place? It sounds like *everyone* let him down.

what has she been charged with?
I can't access the article in the first post

what has she been charged with?
I can't access the article in the first post
One month before the boy’s death .... Romero was charged with trafficking drugs and reckless conduct after agents discovered her toddler was living in the apartment and had direct access to deadly drugs.

There's no mention of what she's been charged with in the boy's death, just that it's a homicide investigation. I'll see if I can find any other articles.

This article says she's been charged with second-degree and felony murder. Glad that they're not going easy on her, but still mad over the fact the boy was still living with her despite her previous charges. She's charged with reckless conduct since the boy could access her drugs, and a month later he's dead because of said drugs. Seriously!?

One month before the boy’s death .... Romero was charged with trafficking drugs and reckless conduct after agents discovered her toddler was living in the apartment and had direct access to deadly drugs.

There's no mention of what she's been charged with in the boy's death, just that it's a homicide investigation. I'll see if I can find any other articles.

why oh why did they not take the boy away from her then???

This article says she's been charged with second-degree and felony murder. Glad that they're not going easy on her, but still mad over the fact the boy was still living with her despite her previous charges. She's charged with reckless conduct since the boy could access her drugs, and a month later he's dead because of said drugs. Seriously!?

yep seriously???!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back